To The BF Warriors

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It’s just the same repetitive bullshit about my deceased mum with this fucking wank_sock. With other members it may take on different direction, but it’s repetitive none the less.
I think it just wants to bore us to tears…and fuck that for a joke!

These three idiots are stuck in a perpetual loop:
Flynn, X and Semenmajor….the spamtards of Fastard Bactory!
and you're the child sniffer .... you can't hide

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are free to try to interact with the discussions in a civil manner and then it wouldnt be an echo chamber.

Even when the pricks were here is was still pretty much an echo chamber because no one wants to discuss issues. It's all shit flinging and blaming.

Believe it or not you dont have to respond to anyones points with things like "bullshit!" or "you're a partisan hack!" it IS possible to address peoples points without insulting them. But if you insult people it goes with saying they are gonna insult back.

The only thing stopping you guys from having civil discourse is your own pride and sanctimony and low view of others.

Just sayin.
She once told me that she lectured at a particular university and was a professor of sorts!? (Lol…not with her vocabulary that’s for sure!)

She’ll hold onto a particular word or phrase and then just spam the fuck out of it, then pass it off as “humour” when someone points out the numbskullistic dialogue. Incidentally she does the same thing with blatant misspelling. (I think that she’s more along the lines of an elementary school teacher myself…heheheheheeee)

If Lotusbutt just dropped her slacks, relaxed and looked over her shoulder coyly without an unbiased view of everything, she could have so much moarrrrr fun!

:GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She once told me that she lectured at a particular university and was a professor of sorts!? (Lol…not with her vocabulary that’s for sure!)

She’ll hold onto a particular word or phrase and then just spam the fuck out of it, then pass it off as “humour” when someone points out the numbskullistic dialogue. Incidentally she does the same thing with blatant misspelling. (I think that she’s more along the lines of an elementary school teacher myself…heheheheheeee)

If Lotusbutt just dropped her slacks, relaxed and looked over her shoulder coyly without an unbiased view of everything, she could have so much moarrrrr fun!

:GiggleBitch:
She isn't competent enough to teach in a preschool

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I loved the way the child molester came in here trying to talk tuff and then backed down when he realized there were in fact less painful and expense ways to get all his teeth knocked out of his mouth

Child molester is a coward

Haw haw.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She isn't competent enough to teach in a preschool
True dat! I asked her what her curriculum was about after she claimed to lecture “adults” and she said that it was really a self-generating and open curriculum where her “students” discussed random topics or some shit.

I can only conclude that she was part of a debate group or a blow-it-right-outta-ya-arse leftist sub-rant forum like Cindy’s Been Trannying!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I loved the way the child molester came in here trying to talk tuff and then backed down when he realized there were in fact less painful and expense ways to get all his teeth knocked out of his mouth

Haw haw.
@Breakfall
you gonna let the little shrimp tawk about you like that .... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Haw haw.
you're a child sized child pred, bet that makes yours and breaks job easy peasy
0JIF4kF.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haw haw.
Now we’re back in seething tough dwarf mode. Understand that you’re simply not tall enough to knock anyones teeth out. Especially to a perfect physical specimen like me Stumpy body

• LMAO
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Haw haw.
you seem angry, as if someone stole yer best kid

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sent him a reminder last week.
He's currently keeping it in Meltdown.
I'm sure his goal is to just piss you off.

original_516414259.gif
sea is dead weight and brings nothing...the dragging wheel on a shopping cart

most times he cant even ask a coherent question in the Q&A thread lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That rodent is a speed bump to any interesting and thought provoking conversation

I could see about 10 new posters signing up to post regularly within 60 days of his permanent departure

admin fucked the hell off after I trolled him into a massive sissy anus bending meltdown and the site only improved from there.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That rodent is a speed bump to any interesting and thought provoking conversation

I could see about 10 new posters signing up to post regularly within 60 days of his permanent departure

admin fucked the hell off after I trolled him into a massive sissy anus bending meltdown and the site only improved from there.
hes redundant, boring and uses the reaction panel 2 snipe..

whats he on, like three decades of being hated on forums? yet spends all his time on them lmao

his real life must suck balls

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You all fight online, I was wondering, if you guys ended up in the same room ! Would you have a laugh about all the shit you’ve said ? Or would there be a proper punch up ?
calm n awkward, but if everyone takes a shot of tequila every 10 minutes thered be a brawl within an hour

who would be your first target?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It was hysterical watching sea try to act tuff when it’s a solid fact he’d be in the emergency room within 5 minutes of putting his hands on me

Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A bottle of Grey Goose a day will have that effect on a person.

Its a good job surfers aren't breathalysed before hitting the waves...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was hysterical watching sea try to act tuff when it’s a solid fact he’d be in the emergency room within 5 minutes of putting his hands on me

Lol
5 minutes? one kick up his mangina and game over lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think @Joe and I could get things started with an honourable challenge of fighting skill.

After I made the poor old fucker bleed a few litres of blood, it might satisfy the thirst for violence of everyone else there and bring peace and love to the group.
lol hes not that bad, like not a fighter type

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5 minutes? one kick up his mangina and game over lol
I was factoring in ambulance travel time and what not

If that creepy child molster ever put his paw on me the way he suggested he’d be coughing up his own lungs in less than 10 seconds.

If he did wake up several days later he’d be swearing to everyone around him that he had been struck by a 16 wheeler