To The BF Warriors

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What makes a 5’6” gang mascot so tough? Something else ya can’t prove. Like all thing you speak of? Give it a shot Internet tough guy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was factoring in ambulance travel time and what not

If that creepy child molster ever put his paw on me the way he suggested he’d be coughing up his own lungs in less than 10 seconds.

If he did wake up several days later he’d be swearing to everyone around him that he had been struck by a 16 wheeler
A little short fat man.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
so... u think u could win in a fight?

id bet on him
He must be too used to overpowering children before he stuffs them in the back of his rape van

He’d get str8 layed out trying that with me and would be left with life long trauma to remind him of that very painful mistake.

Clown

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ur only taller than him when u wear your stilletos
Dude is 5’ 6”. That’s been confirmed.

I’m 5’9”. So him calling me short is a laughable hoot and shows you the cretin is delusional

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It was hysterical watching sea try to act tuff when it’s a solid fact he’d be in the emergency room within 5 minutes of putting his hands on me

Lol
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

fuck off buddy, I seen your little tiny arms, what the fuck you punchin' besides air shots LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

FFS :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He must be too used to overpowering children before he stuffs them in the back of his rape van

He’d get str8 layed out trying that with me and would be left with life long trauma to remind him of that very painful mistake.

Clown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA could you even reach a punch :LOL3: :LOL3:

it'd be like fighting a little retarded kid LOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
midget.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was factoring in ambulance travel time and what not

If that creepy child molster ever put his paw on me the way he suggested he’d be coughing up his own lungs in less than 10 seconds.

If he did wake up several days later he’d be swearing to everyone around him that he had been struck by a 16 wheeler
The bloke is about to die of old age! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I sent him a reminder last week.
He's currently keeping it in Meltdown.
I'm sure his goal is to just piss you off.

original_516414259.gif
The stupid tit himself would never piss me off…but his repetitive spam is just mind-numbingly boring. I think the funniest thing about him is his “swallow” tattoos alongside his moobs. Fate is a cruel mistress
:LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how we can have vastly different views with Garraty and still have civil discourse

but this buffoon who hails from the most intense echo chamber this site of the internet (CBT) will suddenly whine about it being an echo chamber

she wasn't whinning about that when I was banned and several conservatives just stopped posting as a result tho

It is an age thing....the younger the new left is, the more ridiculous they are but your side of politics hasn't got the answers either and until both left and right remove extremists from their ranks, politics isn't working anymore ANYWHERE.