To The BF Warriors

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey flynn, I don't want to cause you an aneurysm or anything but the security certificate on SG expired once again and I was wondering if you could provide me a step by step guide to rectifying that?

in your own words please

thanks

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey flynn, I don't want to cause you an aneurysm or anything but the security certificate on SG expired once again and I was wondering if you could provide me a step by step guide to rectifying that?

in your own words please

thanks

Ok.

Step one: Put on your clunky heels that are in fact midget sized orthopedic shoes. Make sure the four velcro straps on your clown shoes are secure just like your support hose.

Step two: Walk or waddle out of your Snoopy-like dog house.

Step three: Roll or trip onto a busy roadway with oncoming traffic hopefully speeding (a freeway works best).

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To answer your tired and redundant question:

Biggie Shame would have his dentures all nice and polished up for the "big night," which would consist of his Thalidomide Child looking ass chasing Corky aka Admin from Life Goes On, trying to gobble up his dick like a turkey that hasn't eaten in 3 days.

Now can you shut the fuck up with your dipshit slanted questions you fucking tiresome hen?
Oi…rather fuck off Poofter & Co…you’re not fucking wanted! Little pansy_arsed nerds. “I come from Chicago…I’m hard!” The only thing that makes you hard is when you’re in your little girl avatar with the pink leotard and playing with teenaged boys on Fortnite! Rock spidering faggot!

No One

Factory Bastard
To answer your tired and redundant question:

Biggie Shame would have his dentures all nice and polished up for the "big night," which would consist of his Thalidomide Child looking ass chasing Corky aka Admin from Life Goes On, trying to gobble up his dick like a turkey that hasn't eaten in 3 days.

Now can you shut the fuck up with your dipshit slanted questions you fucking tiresome hen?
Lol...all your friends are gone from here you netdead imbecile.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi…rather fuck off Poofter & Co…you’re not fucking wanted! Little pansy_arsed nerds. “I come from Chicago…I’m hard!” The only thing that makes you hard is when you’re in your little girl avatar with the pink leotard and playing with teenaged boys on Fortnite! Rock spidering faggot!
RR010-800x800.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, sit down old man, there are less expensive and painful ways to lose what's left of your teeth.
LMAO wtf in actuality could your tiny fucking self do :LOL3::LOL3: get stuck up someone's ass causing a toxic blockage you shrimp BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oy! The anniversary of your dear mum's passing is coming up! Just knowing this, does that thought make you hard?

As for your moronic claim that I touted Chicago and claimed to "be hard," is just another fabrication in a small little chapter in your sad and lonely life. You are the perpetual laughing stock of the forums. You have joined in with the other sad and depressed clowns that use these message boards as an avenue for therapy.

Lastly, I do not engage in Fortnight or any other multiplayer loot and shoot games. I have other things to do than sit on my ass and run around a fucking screen collecting virtual currency and equipment that has no monetary value in my life. You have mistaken me for one of the many nerds out here who play video games because any kind of real physical activity will kill them.

You are nothing more than a BF Beer Bitch.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know. It's pretty much a Trumphead echo chamber now.

You are free to try to interact with the discussions in a civil manner and then it wouldnt be an echo chamber.

Even when the pricks were here is was still pretty much an echo chamber because no one wants to discuss issues. It's all shit flinging and blaming.

Believe it or not you dont have to respond to anyones points with things like "bullshit!" or "you're a partisan hack!" it IS possible to address peoples points without insulting them. But if you insult people it goes with saying they are gonna insult back.

The only thing stopping you guys from having civil discourse is your own pride and sanctimony and low view of others.

Just sayin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You are free to try to interact with the discussions in a civil manner and then it wouldnt be an echo chamber.

Even when the pricks were here is was still pretty much an echo chamber because no one wants to discuss issues. It's all shit flinging and blaming.

Believe it or not you dont have to respond to anyones points with things like "bullshit!" or "you're a partisan hack!" it IS possible to address peoples points without insulting them. But if you insult people it goes with saying they are gonna insult back.

The only thing stopping you guys from having civil discourse is your own pride and sanctimony and low view of others.

Just sayin.
Funny how we can have vastly different views with Garraty and still have civil discourse

but this buffoon who hails from the most intense echo chamber this site of the internet (CBT) will suddenly whine about it being an echo chamber

she wasn't whinning about that when I was banned and several conservatives just stopped posting as a result tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how we can have vastly different views with Garraty and still have civil discourse

but this buffoon who hails from the most intense echo chamber this site of the internet (CBT) will suddenly whine about it being an echo chamber

she wasn't winning about that when I was banned and several conservatives just stopped posting as a result tho

Garraty takes the time to understand where we are coming from because he still sees other human beings. He doesnt see what the establishment wants him to see. He knows that game and he wont play it.

His disagreements with us are genuine and he recognizes even if there is a disagreement we all basically want the same outcomes. Which is a government that works FOR us, represents our interests and works to build a better US for the people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Garraty takes the time to understand where we are coming from because he still sees other human beings. He doesnt see what the establishment wants him to see. He knows that game and he wont play it.

His disagreements with us are genuine and he recognizes even if there is a disagreement we all basically want the same outcomes. Which is a government that works FOR us, represents our interests and works to build a better US for the people.
And in the end, as left as he may be, we have a lot more in common in our views than not.

Garraty is the type of guy with the spinal and intellectual fortitude to stand up for the right thing even if he doesn't agree with the person requiring the support.

We're the same way. I personally cannot stand satanists. I loathe what they believe in and stand for but if the government began encroaching on their right to assembly or discourse provided they lacked any illegal activity I'd stand behind them with 100% solidarity

these scumbags on the left will not tho. They support twisting the law based on who you are not what the law was intended to provide

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And in the end, as left as he may be, we have a lot more in common in our views than not.

Garraty is the type of guy with the spinal and intellectual fortitude to stand up for the right thing even if he doesn't agree with the person requiring the support.

We're the same way. I personally cannot stand satanists. I loathe what they believe in and stand for but if the government began encroaching on their right to assembly or discourse provided they lacked any illegal activity I'd stand behind them with 100% solidarity

these scumbags on the left will not tho. They support twisting the law based on who you are not what the law was intended to provide

Indeed.

I openly said that if Kyle had been a lefty protesting I'd still be supporting him because that son obviously self defense and our human rights HAVE to come first.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Indeed.

I openly said that if Kyle had been a lefty protesting I'd still be supporting him because that son obviously self defense and our human rights HAVE to come first.
This is why I cannot stand liberal assholes like Oak and lotusbuffoon.

Someone like Oak will go on to support the war in Ukraine with American blood as long as that American blood doesn't belong to someone SHE cares about.

I fucking GUARANTEE you if her son or grandson were of prime military age for a draft or even in active duty right now she'd be on the other side of that coin faster than a rabbit gets fucked

but as long as it's YOUR son's blood being spilled OR your hard earned tax dollars going to support this while you continue to drown in a sea of inflation it's all fine and dandy

pigs. every last one of them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just sayin.
plus yer a fucking retard :ThumbsUp1:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
red X time

Every Scotty Vocaroo reminds me of one of those spam phone calls where some old bastard from Pakistan is trying to convince you that your Windows 11 has expired and you need to renew it by paying with a $50 Amazon gift card... It's bizarre that a man in his 60s is only now discovering audio messaging on the internet and suddenly believes he is Joe Rogan.

His audios are not amusing at all...like really bad imitations of the old King Martini podcast.

No One

Factory Bastard
Netdead Lulz, notice all the lefties swarming around him? Poor little critters are lost and without leadership, who better to step up to the plate and lead the woketard brigade than some meth addled, cross-dressing, LGBT activist?
Poark never invites him along when she stomps off in anger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s just the same repetitive bullshit about my deceased mum with this fucking wank_sock. With other members it may take on different direction, but it’s repetitive none the less.
I think it just wants to bore us to tears…and fuck that for a joke!

These three idiots are stuck in a perpetual loop:
Flynn, X and Semenmajor….the spamtards of Fastard Bactory!