X

xXx
Site Supporter
same room ?? with short and bald people

vomit-smoke.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You all fight online, I was wondering, if you guys ended up in the same room ! Would you have a laugh about all the shit you’ve said ? Or would there be a proper punch up ?
Lol @ “proper punch-up”… not too many blokes know how to fight Swampy, but there’s one dirty-fingered maggot that I’d like to properly piss in his ear. And that’s Realgrimm…however I suspect that he’s a proper dwarf or has some physical disability of sorts, so I’d just poke him in the eye a few times with a stick!

:Antagonize:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You all fight online, I was wondering, if you guys ended up in the same room ! Would you have a laugh about all the shit you’ve said ? Or would there be a proper punch up ?

I'm jovial and delightful but I can't vouch for my actions if fists started flying.

I almost always walk away from such altercations but I have a philosophy and rule which goes with being prevented from walking away, and it's not something that I'll verbalise anywhere.

deadringers

Factory Bastard
Ok, George Clooney....
so you are experienced? you experienced the experience? you know how? as well as the other who answers many questions from me? all 3 of must go on a mission soon.. yes we will stare at goats and maybe even death but thats only true way to live. who else is with US?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If one of those tards put his hands on me in that fashion he’d lose the use of whatever arm was involved

Otherwise. We’d laugh and joke and the first round of drinks would be on me
Id pay to be involved in this shit show

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt harm or even be rude to anyone. I'd snub Murd though. I've already met her in person.

Shes a backstabber.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, sit down old man, there are less expensive and painful ways to lose what's left of your teeth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahaha sewage would pay money to get his face broken

is that some kind of sick fetish with this child raping degenerate?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So what would really happen ?

To answer your tired and redundant question:

Biggie Shame would have his dentures all nice and polished up for the "big night," which would consist of his Thalidomide Child looking ass chasing Corky aka Admin from Life Goes On, trying to gobble up his dick like a turkey that hasn't eaten in 3 days.

Now can you shut the fuck up with your dipshit slanted questions you fucking tiresome hen?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hahahahahahahahahaha sewage would pay money to get his face broken

is that some kind of sick fetish with this child raping degenerate?
Why does this dwarf live to lie? Expensive cars, houses, cruises, and now this? Stumpy you should be ashamed of your short fat self. You are a failure. Each and every day of your life.