Transgender Subject

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very intereseting....lol I couldn't stomach it. It's all gobblygook or in my own words, utter shit and rubbish.

This comment was brilliant

Debbie Sue

2 weeks ago

I worked in a psychiatric in-patient unit in London for years and we had many patients who were having sever Agitated Depressive episodes half way through gender reassignment even though they had spent years in therapy to "prepare" EVERYONE of them hated the sex they were because of some negative life experience with that same sex roll model and fantasized that the "other sex" had it better or was better. They ALL were being treated for "agitated depression" because they found out reality was very different to their fantasy. I was shocked when I first started working there that the reason the NHS does the procedures is simply as a " suicide prevention strategy" I was chatting to the Chief Psychiatrist one day and asked him " Do all these years of therapy and multiple mutilation surgeries actually help the person mentally? He said, "Not usually, it just redirects them into being miserable in other ways ". ....What a mess!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trannies are just homosexual men who have chosen to become women.

In the past, those kind of people were placed in mental asylums. Today, their mental illness is celebrated.

*HONK HONK*

Apparently they're narcissists. Of course they mentally ill but why should we run around preventing their suicide? If they want to top themselves, leave them to their desire.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
KAsK6Fx.png

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In the past, those kind of people were placed in mental asylums. Today, their mental illness is celebrated.

*HONK HONK*

Not always true. The AGPs are all straight men. Bruce Genner is an AGP.

Most of the predators are the straight male AGPs. Now we have no protection from them because they are "women" too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Perfect example of how the left cant meme.

You guys live in a world of pure fallicy. Only a retard would think hair plugs are the same as a double mastectomy for cosmetic reasons. Also hair plugs are reversible.

This why people like you shouldnt be making decisions. You probably think since 16 years can get piercings and tatoos......why not let them have penis inversion or double mastectomies. Forever drawing an equivalence between things that are nothing alike. Like hair plugs and major surgery like mastectomy.

To the mystified horror of the rest of us

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's an AGP? I don't even try and keep up with all the retarded woke lingo these days.

Its not woke. Its short for autogynophile. It's a sexual fetish, a paraphilia that some men have where they get off sexually from presenting as women.

And they are included under the insanely vast new definition of "trans".

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

*HONK HONK*
This is all being funded by people who want to see America going to hell

While these imbeciles applaud and celebrate their own destruction, those people who live like animals in a country that is bursting its seams with so many individuals, just want a place to move and go on with their lives.

And of course, since gender-confused individuals are mentally ill, prone to suicide and have a lot less children than heterosexuals, it's clear that it's in their best interested to keep the "gay insanity" going on.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
>
> Quotable Quote​

“I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t it soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”​

― Jordan B. Peterson,

^At least that's not weird or anything.