https://www.thedailybeast.com/carlo-maria-vigano-pope-excommunicates-trump-loving-ultra-conservative
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2024 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jul 5, 2024 #2 Admin. said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Good. Fuck that fascist and p3do apologist.
Admin. said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Good. Fuck that fascist and p3do apologist.
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 5, 2024 #3 Lily said: Good. Fuck that fascist and p3do apologist. Click to expand... Conservatives and Gr00ming seem to go hand in hand.
Lily said: Good. Fuck that fascist and p3do apologist. Click to expand... Conservatives and Gr00ming seem to go hand in hand.