Trumpster PA State Senate GOP candidate suspends campaign

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Loses custody battle, and judge finds ex-wife's claims of domestic abuse credible.

Cool guy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Parnell's wife, Laurie Snell, said her estranged husband “tried to choke me out on a couch, and I literally had to bite him,” and that he called her a “whore” and told her to “go get an abortion.” Parnell testified that her comments were “complete fabrications” and “flat-out lies,” saying he “never” strangled or got physical with her.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Loses custody battle, and judge finds ex-wife's claims of domestic abuse credible.

Cool guy.

, Parnell's wife, Laurie Snell, said her estranged husband “tried to choke me out on a couch, and I literally had to bite him,” and that he called her a “whore” and told her to “go get an abortion.” Parnell testified that her comments were “complete fabrications” and “flat-out lies,” saying he “never” strangled or got physical with her.
Trump only backs the best Candidates.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

None of them would ever be rapier than he...or would they?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Cool guy.

If it is true, it sounds like a guy who definitely had some anger management issues.

This struck me as rather unbelievable: "Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. "

"fingerprint-shaped welts"????

Welts with enough detail to actually see fingerprints?

I do not think that is possible.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

nobody out rapes The Donnie!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

They're the most beautiful rapes. Bigly rapes, best rapes anywhere.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

I've heard people in the grocery line talking about his rapaciousness.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

Oh, I'm so jealous. I haven't made it out of my house like in 1000 years. I'm too fat and miserable, so the last 1000 years have been indoors.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool guy.

Oh, I'm so jealous. I haven't made it out of my house like in 1000 years. I'm too fat and miserable, so the last 1000 years have been indoors.
That's some big indoors time.