Types of Forum Trolls

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There she is. Got your new clean panties on? It is Sunday, and Franks request

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No Semenwaifer, you got played by your perversity, and now it’s a running joke. It’s turns you into the #1 spambot of anguish. Now suffer in your crusty undies!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This thread was silly from the start.

You're either a good troll in all or most types of trolling, or you're a shitposter.

Trolls can switch it up...find different or new angles, plot, and so forth. A good troll detects the life force behind an adversary's mere words, and folds it like a hot pretzel.

I've seen these shitposted type threads about troll caricatures over many decades, and it's muppet baby stuff...

Any person who says to one description, "hey! That's me! That one! I'm THAT one!", is obviously a shitposter and nothing even approaching a troll.

hth's

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

You're either a good troll in all or most types of trolling, or you're a shitposter.

Trolls can switch it up...find different or new angles, plot, and so forth. A good troll detects the life force behind an adversary's mere words, and folds it like a hot pretzel.

I've seen these shitposted type threads about troll caricatures over many decades, and it's muppet baby stuff...

Any person who says to one description, "hey! That's me! That one! I'm THAT one!", is obviously a shitposter and nothing even approaching a troll.

hth's

Agree 100%. Ive always thought the best are those who are total Chameleons, changing political slant, personality or level of intelligence as and when. Yea and I can imitate many styles. Shit posters are one dimension jokes that bring little.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

hth's
What do you think of @Bastard Factory ’s inability to roast Semenmajor for all his spamming faggotry of late and forever? That geriatric Italian Americunt with his dubious sexual inclinations seems to get away with anything.

The only thing that I get…is that it brings about our trolling talents. Ripping this pineapple-fucking pervert’s whole demeanour apart done got tired months ago though.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you think of @Bastard Factory ’s inability to roast Semenmajor for all his spamming faggotry of late and forever? That geriatric Italian Americunt with his dubious sexual inclinations seems to get away with anything.

The only thing that I get…is that it brings about our trolling talents. Ripping this pineapple-fucking pervert’s whole demeanour apart done got tired months ago though.

I haven't noticed anything other than lowkey bitching sessions between various people. i dont really care, Lily seemed to be tardpiled as an easy target Semenguzzler seems alright to me or whatever you want to call him using weak name flames.

I'm here to kick back and goof of, be entertained. i have no vendetters against anyone, the best nics for me have been Cocky Muncher and mitten head. I can laugh inwards as well. To many people on here hurting and looking to exercise their demons through others.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I haven't noticed anything other than lowkey bitching sessions between various people. i dont really care, Lily seemed to be tardpiled as an easy target Semenguzzler seems alright to me or whatever you want to call him using weak name flames.

I'm here to kick back and goof of, be entertained. i have no vendetters against anyone, the best nics for me have been Cocky Muncher and mitten head. I can laugh inwards as well. To many people on here hurting and looking to exercise their demons through others.
You’re a relative newcomer so your point of view doesn’t really mean shit to me. Keep bringing in some laughs and you’ll keep.
There’s one thing worse than a leftard…and that’s a spamming leftard. And we have two of the fucking idiots here…namely X and Semenmajor.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a relative newcomer so your point of view doesn’t really mean shit to me. Keep bringing in some laughs and you’ll keep.
There’s one thing worse than a leftard…and that’s a spamming leftard. And we have two of the fucking idiots here…namely X and Semenmajor.
Newcomer? Retard I was one of the founding members of the first flame forum.
Maybe you have issues with them well I'm full on maga and they are OK by me, to much of the sauce exaggerates emotions, chill out and smoke a doobie or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Newcomer? Retard I was one of the founding members of the first flame forum.
Maybe you have issues with them well I'm full on maga and they are OK by me, to much of the sauce exaggerates emotions, chill out and smoke a doobie or something.
And you’ve done fuck all to date. I was part of Bastard Factory 1.0 and my actual post count is over double what you see now…but who actually gives a fuck?

Sort your shit out and make a fucking difference! None of you clowns have what it takes!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And you’ve done fuck all to date. I was part of Bastard Factory 1.0 and my actual post count is over double what you see now…but who actually gives a fuck?

Sort your shit out and make a fucking difference! None of you clowns have what it takes!
You do realise that people here are laughing at you and not with you shrimp?

"Ooh look at my big post count" is gayer than your purple spandex gimp suit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi Cookie! Lol. I’ve met “moderators” like you before on various “troll” forums. And each and everyone of you will resort to their piss-weak powers that may enable you to have the supposed upper hand as such. You can’t play with a full deck…ever. So don’t run around here thinking that you’re all this and that. Fucking hell…your head is a laugh and a half in itself. You couldn’t troll even if you fucking tried you nerdy little cunt and a half…. @Cookie Monster

KXj4AJI.gif