Typical Democrat behavior.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi you Bastard…what’s with the shitty neg braaah? I speak the truth. Fucking ask around for Christ’s sake. All you conservatives have your heads up in the clouds. What we have here…is…failure to communicate!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
San Francisco Democrat caught shouting n word at black police cadets. Being racist is an extremely typical Democrat behavior.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That statement makes no sense Oerdin. One would assume conservatives to be racist given their bad history?

Break.....democrats were the ones with the Jim Crow laws. It was Republicans who fought and trashed all of them. Republicans fought for abolition of slavery. Republicans voted in the Civil Rights Act.

The kkk and jim crow party were the Democrats.

So what bad history are you talking about?

I mean ffs.....Joe Biden is a segregationist. He has made several racist comments over the years. And he authored the crime bill. You realize it's been Democrats running the states and areas with all the supposed systemic "racism"?

People who know American history very well point out the revisionist history all the time. Lincoln was the first Republican. The father of the Republican party.

All you have to do is forget about the establishment propaganda and the partisan shit smearing and look at just the facts and policies and it's obvious.

Democrats were literally just claiming that voter ID laws are racist and suppress the black vote because....get this....black people cannot be expected to have ID. They openly claim black people are too poor and dumb to have ID. And they claim this while accusing Republicans of trying to "supress the black vote"(because we want voter ID laws).

They use vile racist abuse against any black people who do not align with Democrats.
That’s a lot to read so early in the morning Dove. Conservatives in America have a bad reputation worldwide. The world sees them as the problem and why America is losing face. Conservatives are trouble-makers as a rule. Instead of making isolated points to back up your mob, just ask around, preferably foreigners.

I literally told you facts. And there are a lot of people world wide who would disagree with this. If you are only talking to people who echo the same thing back to you and you wont bother communicating and seeking to understand others.... you'll continue to have a bias opinion based on total falsehoods.

Factual falsehoods.

So what are you saying? That people globally dislike us for reasons that are not even true so we should cave to bullying, betray our convictions and conform to a politcal side that endorses politcal violence, promotes hateful lies and division and harms the lives of ordinary people?

Do you think democrats are doing a good job? You asked how we got Biden? We got Biden because of people believing lies and voting against all of our interests in a mob mentality.

If people believe things about you that are not true, do you just accept it and agree YOU are the problem? Because that's what you are suggesting we should do.

You literally said to Oedrin that what he said made no sense because it conflicted with the bias and false idea you have of our "side" due to lies and falsehoods. And then when people defend themselves and tell you why it's not true....you says it's too many words, and dismiss in favor of staying with lies and claiming since a lot of people believe it, it's just gonna be true because.

That's slander and bullying. It is. Be better than that and make up your own mind instead of thinking ill of other people because you were told to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oi you Bastard…what’s with the shitty neg braaah? I speak the truth. Fucking ask around for Christ’s sake. All you conservatives have your heads up in the clouds. What we have here…is…failure to communicate!

And again a lot of people globally would disagree with you. There are people from other countries HERE who disagree with you. You are the only one here not in America who thinks this way. Frued and Deport are not Americans. I know of a bunch of people.....even in Australia, who do not agree with this.

Something isnt true just because a lot of people think it, Break.

Failure to communicate? We are trying to communicate right now. You dont even understand us and you are judging based on the fact that you only associate with people who hate us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
San Francisco Democrat caught shouting n word at black police cadets. Being racist is an extremely typical Democrat behavior.

That statement makes no sense Oerdin. One would assume conservatives to be racist given their bad history?

Break.....democrats were the ones with the Jim Crow laws. It was Republicans who fought and trashed all of them. Republicans fought for abolition of slavery. Republicans voted in the Civil Rights Act.

I mean ffs.....Joe Biden is a segregationist. He has made several racist comments over the years. And he authored the crime bill. You realize it's been Democrats running the states and areas with all the supposed systemic "racism"?

People who know American history very well point out the revisionist history all the time. Lincoln was the first Republican. The father of the Republican party.

All you have to do is forget about the establishment propaganda and the partisan shit smearing and look at just the facts and policies and it's obvious.

Democrats were literally just claiming that voter ID laws are racist and suppress the black vote because....get this....black people cannot be expected to have ID. They openly claim black people are too poor and dumb to have ID. And they claim this while accusing Republicans of trying to "supress the black vote"(because we want voter ID laws).

They use vile racist abuse against any black people who do not align with Democrats.
That’s a lot to read so early in the morning Dove. Conservatives in America have a bad reputation worldwide. The world sees them as the problem and why America is losing face. Conservatives are trouble-makers as a rule. Instead of making isolated points to back up your mob, just ask around, preferably foreigners.

I literally told you facts. And there are a lot of people world wide who would disagree with this. If you are only talking to people who echo the same thing back to you and you wont bother communicating and seeking to understand others.... you'll continue to have a bias opinion based on total falsehoods.

Factual falsehoods.

So what are you saying? That people globally dislike us for reasons that are not even true so we should cave to bullying, betray our convictions and conform to a politcal side that endorses politcal violence, promotes hateful lies and division and harms the lives of ordinary people?

Do you think democrats are doing a good job? You asked how we got Biden? We got Biden because of people believing lies and voting against all of our interests in a mob mentality.

If people believe things about you that are not true, do you just accept it and agree YOU are the problem? Because that's what you are suggesting we should do.

You literally said to Oedrin that what he said made no sense because it conflicted with the bias and false idea you have of our "side" due to lies and falsehoods. And then when people defend themselves and tell you why it's not true....you says it's too many words, and dismiss in favor of staying with lies and claiming since a lot of people believe it, it's just gonna be true because.

That's slander and bullying. It is. Be better than that and make up your own mind instead of thinking ill of other people because you were told to.
I’m saying that the conservatives in America have a bad reputation. This goes right back as far as the 70’s that I can remember. Americans as a whole are regarded as loud-mouthed buffoons who think that they know better than everyone else. That’s the general consensus…
But don’t shoot the messenger here…ask around. ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And again a lot of people globally would disagree with you. There are people from other countries HERE who disagree with you. You are the only one here not in America who thinks this way. Frued and Deport are not Americans. I know of a bunch of people.....even in Australia, who do not agree with this.

Something isnt true just because a lot of people think it, Break.

Failure to communicate? We are trying to communicate right now. You dont even understand us and you are judging based on the fact that you only associate with people who hate us.

Quicksearch…

"The first word that comes to mind when I hear the word America is 'Arrogance.' They are big and loud and they are in charge of everything." - Christopher Darroch, 39, actor, Toronto

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Given how the EU managed to fuck itself up over sanctions all by itself... Let's just say rash decisions seem to be all around every where.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Given how the EU managed to fuck itself up over sanctions all by itself... Let's just say rash decisions seem to be all around every where.
Well we can all sense something nasty in the wind about to go down. Let’s hope that America has a decent commander-in-chief when shit finally hits the proverbial fan!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Three 16 year old black "youths" beat the living shit out of a six year old white girl (because she is white) then steal her scooter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As Europe & the West slept, Putin schemed & attacked the Ukraine when our nations let down their guards.

Just like Europe before WWII @Oerdin

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Factual falsehoods.

I’m saying that the conservatives in America have a bad reputation. This goes right back as far as the 70’s that I can remember. Americans as a whole are regarded as loud-mouthed buffoons who think that they know better than everyone else. That’s the general consensus…
But don’t shoot the messenger here…ask around. ;)
I think that's generally true, but here in Portugal, Americans are seen in a much better light than the English. The English here have bigger mouths, drink more, and demand more from service people, in general. I've seen some really loud, offensive behavior from English people many times, and really have not witnessed Americans doing the same kind of shit.

BUT, almost all of the Americans I have met here are liberals. American cons are way too chickenshit to come to a place like Portugal. So, the people representing America here are generally higher quality. :GiggleBitch: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean when you dont communicate or mingle much with people outside your belief bubble or make any effort to genuinely understand them, and you've already decided to label them in all sorts of negative ways.....yeah it's easy to pretend your views are the best and that only people who see things your way matter and are a standard.

It's a big bias blindness, but whatever.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BUT, almost all of the Americans I have met here are liberals. American cons are way too chickenshit to come to a place like Portugal.
You are so full shite! How do you know who is a Democrat and who is a Republican when you meet someone? I meet new people every day and have NO idea what political party they are affiliated with, ffs.. Why do you judge people based on politics? Wow.. what a snob! I feel sorry for you :/

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My own experience mirrors that of Lotus. I knew quite a few American expats back in the day in Montreal, most of them fine exemplars of the best America has to offer. This was back when I was at university, so, yeah, they may have had a slight left-leaning bent but I was never 100% sure of this as we rarely discussed partisan politics, preferring instead to delve into political philosophy and political science more broadly speaking.

Also, I've been to the U.S. often enough, and have had online relations with Americans frequently enough, to know that American individuals rarely completely identify with the jingoistic narrative that often dominates their cultural and political outputs. I'll never fault Americans for believing they're citizens of "the greatest country on Earth" as any citizen, from any country, anywhere, will usually hold such an opinion of his or her own country. As for the Americans I've known, along with those I still do, they may very well voice the thought, but they do so sotto voce, knowing full well America has her own share of flaws.

"My country, right or wrong" may have been a popular sentiment at one time but it seems to me that 9/11 has changed that to some extent. That cataclysm forced many Americans to pay closer attention to events on the world stage. If there's one national character trait I often had a bone to pick with where my American friends and neighbours were concerned, it was their omphalocentrism--and Skinz, I hope you're reading this--i.e., their tendency to focus almost exclusively on their own national navel (to the extent that, even today, most American students can't even name other continents on a world map, let alone other countries). There are signs that things are improving, though. I mean, things have to improve. Especially when you consider that the U.S. is the only country in the history of the world to have used weapons of truly mass destruction on another country's civilian populations.

Back in Montreal, or even in the province of Quebec as a whole, it would be easy to single out the British (or English speakers, generally) as the annoying and arrogant bastards. And, indeed, many people do (especially among unilingual Francophones) but, truth is, it's the damned French (as in, from France) that tend to rub most folks the wrong way. Their snobbish air of superiority (especially where language is concerned) and their cultural haughtiness rankles.

Still, our roots are what they are, innit? So we tolerate the French in the same way we do that distant cousin who wears a silk vest to a family picnic in the woods but forgets to bring his own roll of toilet paper.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I KNOW for a fact that Americans act like idiots overseas, but not ALL are Republicans :/

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was 18, many moons ago now, I spent several months hitchhiking around Europe.

A common question from those who eyed the Canadian flag stitched across the flap of my backpack: "You're not another one of those Americans pretending to be Canadian, are you?"

Nope. I would reply:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been to Korea a couple of times and OMG.. the sense of entitlement and downright rudeness from Americans was embarrassing to say the least :( Saying that, tho, I never knew their party affiliation as Lotus suggested :/

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been to Korea a couple of times and OMG.. the sense of entitlement and downright rudeness from Americans was embarrassing to say the least :(

Yeah, but again, that's not all Americans.

I once worked in the Gulf Islands up here, right next to the only naval Customs House on the Pacific coast. I cannot tell you the number of times we had to deal with irate American tourists who'd paid us in U.S. dollars and threatened to sue when we didn't give them their change in American bills and coins.

I shit you not, Rave.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been to Korea a couple of times and OMG.. the sense of entitlement and downright rudeness from Americans was embarrassing to say the least :(

Yeah, but again, that's not all Americans.

I once worked in the Gulf Islands up here, right next to the only naval Customs House on the Pacific coast. I cannot tell you the number of times we had to deal with irate American tourists who'd paid us in U.S. dollars and threatened to sue when we didn't give them their change in American bills and coins.

I shit you not, Rave.
OH... I believe it Blurt.. LOL The behavior I've seen from SOME Americans overseas *sighs*, it's no wonder we're made fun of .. The stereotypes are mostly true, unfortunately lmao!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@RAVEN, I am not full of shite. You don't understand American expat life. We almost always talk about politics when we first meet. Especially because SO MANY expats despise Trump. It's a very, very, very common topic of conversation. The gossip flies whenever anyone meets an American con.

Before telling someone they're a liar, maybe you should check yourself and ask how much you know about the situaiton you're judging. You're the one who's full of shite, and totally wrong.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope... I think I called it right.. You wrote that "cons" were too chicken shite to come to Portugal. How could you possibly know that? You can't :/ You're spewing rhetoric.. simple as that ;) lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, I am not
I KNOW for a fact that Americans act like idiots overseas, but not ALL are Republicans :/
BTW, I'm not talking about tourists. I'm talking about immigrants. You know, people who live here. Tourists are a whole different animal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope... I think I called it right.. You wrote that "cons" were too chicken shite to come to Portugal. How could you possibly know that? You can't :/ You're spewing rhetoric.. simple as that ;) lol

Oh, I thought you asked me how I could possibly know if people I met were cons. You know. Because of this:
"You are so full shite! How do you know who is a Democrat and who is a Republican when you meet someone?"

BTW, I said nothing about Democrats or Republicans. I am neither one of those things. I said cons and liberals. It's not the same thing.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about you form your opinion on people (individuals) based on if they are decent or not and drop the political aspect of your decisions :) I think you'd be surprised to find out that there are good people in both parties, Lotus :) That's all :)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about you form your opinion on people (individuals) based on if they are decent or not and drop the political aspect of your decisions :) I think you'd be surprised to find out that there are good people in both parties, Lotus :) That's all :)

Something conservatives ought to consider as well, don't you think?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Something conservatives ought to consider as well, don't you think?
Absolutely :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't make any decisions based on anyone's politics. It's just a coincidence, I imagine, that the Americans here are more polite than the stereotypical American abroad, AND they are mostly liberal (FACT).

PS, I find it amusing that you would tell me to form my opinions based on if people are decent in a thread called "Typical Democrat Behavior." And the thread op rec'd you. LMAO. Goose/gander, pot/kettle, etc.

Somehow not surprised about the crickets, @sweet tea, even though you're posting in the shout box.

Last edited: