Typical Democrat behavior.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a pretty psycho thing to do. Hopefully someone reports it to authorities and charges can be brought.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While blaming everything and everyone else for high oil prices Bideb admin moves to ban all off shore drilling. Yes, Biden and the dems are responsible for high energy prices.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They sure do love to attack elderly women. It is shameful that the younger leftist cunt just sits there, says nothing, and only moves her drink.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She was very red pilled in dealing with this lunatic dem.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is routine. This is just the way this group is trained to behave from birth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They sure do love to attack elderly women. It is shameful that the younger leftist cunt just sits there, says nothing, and only moves her drink.

And they want to abolish sex segregated spaces that women fought to have for protection and dignity.....and disarm us.

Nope.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An actually good discussion about abortion from a pretty far leftist. He actually describes his own side pretty well and where their logical consistency breaks down.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But, but, but I thought Democrats wanted to take away everyone's guns.

Which is it, you fucking gaslighters.

Yes, they do, oh, person of low I.Q.. That doesn't change the fact that most gun crime is committed by De!oceans and taking guns from law abiding citizens will not live the problem of criminals with guns.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes, they do, oh, person of low I.Q.. That doesn't change the fact that most gun crime is committed by De!oceans and taking guns from law abiding citizens will not live the problem of criminals with guns.

But criminals can buy guns in stores tho!!!!!!!

they should be getting them in local bodegas via cartel smugglers instead!!!!!!!

Don't you understand????!!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrap gang members firing fireworks at each other and innocent bystanders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They want to take away the law abiding citizens guns. So the only ones left with guns are democrat supporting criminals who commit the gun violence.

How do you see an either/or here? That just shows you dont understand the issue OR why we oppose gun regulations. Even though we have all gone into this several times.

Let me guess.....we are wrong and dumb and too stupid to bother discussing it with. As usual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They really do not get it. They dont even try to get it. That's the scariest part. They would support the government removing our constitutional rights and as violent crime spikes they would never add it up. As long as we cant defend ourselves they are fine.

And they would still refuse to get it even when school shootings would still happen.

They spew shit to smear us, like we just want people do live in fear(no one is living in fear) and we want kids to die. That's exactly what they want. Make sure law abiding citizens have to live in fear being unable to protect themselves and just ignore gun violence because it wont be politically useful.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you are an absolute moron

and you were a teacher?

no wonder the Californian school system is in such a deplorable state of affairs

That's an understatement. I literally roll my eyes and cringe whenever she posts. I can see why some of her fellow Dems had her on ignore for so long.

I see Dovey said a few things she didn't like.. and I shit you not, 5 minutes later she's trying to get Dove put on the https://bastardfactory.net/threads/conservative-exile-list.3443/post-609556

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As you can see they active teach their ill gotten bastards to be criminal thugs.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, biracial children with black fathers... 97% are bastards born out of wedlock, 82% end up on welfare. That goes for white, hispanic, or Asian women who rut with a black guy.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What do you want to bet there will be no hate crime charges and we will again hear the lie that blacks cannot be racist?