Typical Democrat behavior.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder why police are forced to shot so many violent criminals in that one co.munity. theor behavior couldn't have anything to do with it, could it?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Morbidly obese woman claims to be a victim because horse owners will not abuse a poor horse by letting her break the poor animal's back. Peek Democrat behavior.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Insane TDS suffering leftist so upset at there being a store selling pro-Trump merchandise that he rams his car into the store. Irrationality and madness are very typical of Democrats.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Polls now show approval for Biden among Latinos has dropped to just 32% large due to inflation, high gas prices, and poor economy. On que Democrats declare them to be "white supremacists"! Lol!

Do you see how this works? If you don't support failed Democrat policies then they lie about you, smear you, and call you dirty names. The problem? This is probably not a good strategy to convince people to vote for you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Polls now show approval for Biden among Latinos has dropped to just 32% large due to inflation, high gas prices, and poor economy. On que Democrats declare them to be "white supremacists"! Lol!

Do you see how this works? If you don't support failed Democrat policies then they lie about you, smear you, and call you dirty names. The problem? This is probably not a good strategy to convince people to vote for you.

Actually, there are many "white" Mexicans. Mexican society is to this day still highly stratified, and the twenty or so "pure" families who own and run everything are direct genetic descendants of the purely white Spaniards who stole the place from the stone age injuns who hadn't yet figured out the mechanical utility of the wheel but did have some interesting stone and mud architectural traditions.

Just ask Lily. Her family were from Asturias -- that's part of Spain for the ignorant -- and they raped and murdered their way all across New Spain all the way to Texas where they still live on lands they stole from the lowly injuns all those years ago.

Right @Lily

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder why police are forced to shot so many violent criminals in that one co.munity. theor behavior couldn't have anything to do with it, could it?

Omg...he should have thrown her on the ground and cuffed her.

I'm willing to bet it was because he is a white male cop and she is a black woman and he was afraid of some psycho BLM backlash.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pretty much "whiteness" means lower prices, good economy, being on time, having spiritual beliefs....everything that holds a society together.

I'm not kidding. Have you seen what CRT calls "whiteness"? They are saying nonwhite people are lazy savages.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CRT was literally written by communists in the 1960's to destabilize America and try to make it spiral into disfunction and revolution. 60 years later the radical left is STILL punishing these communist propaganda lies.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women need to smell their own poop in order to show solidarity with "transwomen". Part of the man's colon is removed and used to line the hole where his penis used to be. This causes a distinct shit like smell out of many trannies.

Woke is a disease.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women need to smell their own poop in order to show solidarity with "transwomen". Part of the man's colon is removed and used to line the hole where his penis used to be. This causes a distinct shit like smell out of many trannies.

Woke is a disease.

It's a like a sick joke.

Give up our sex based rights and protections to validate predatory men with a sexist fetish, STFU about rape and assault.

And show your loyalty to the new church by huffing your own shit to show "solidarity" with how some mans frankenpussy smells.

Who goes along with this? Only misogynists ho along with this.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry. The whole thing is so dumb I can't help but laugh.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Dems claimed Kamala "Heels up" Harris was just so popular (her current approval rating is just 22%) but Kamala has had to cancel fund raising events because no one wanted to buy any tickets. So, so popular.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, Democrats were looting stores in D.C.. A very typical Democrat behavior. At least the black community had a happy fatherless day.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should be interesting to see if the Republicans can improve the social situation in America when they get back in @Dove.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha! Such typical democrap behavior. Brain dead leftoid "defund the police" advocate moves out of her NYC apartment "because it is no longer safe". These morons are their own worst enemies as well as a cancer on the rest of civilization.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Haha! Such typical democrap behavior. Brain dead leftoid "defund the police" advocate moves out of her NYC apartment "because it is no longer safe". These morons are their own worst enemies as well as a cancer on the rest of civilization.

I was always taught to never ever try to cover up mistakes because you can make it so much worse.

There is nothing wrong with trying something you think may help. It gets wrong when it not only doesnt work but makes things vastly WORSE and instead of just admitting that and stopping it.....they scream and yell and defend it and deny it's making things worse.

It shows they dont care about the people. They care about power. They just want to be in control. Or they just want to fight with other Americans. It seems like all they really think it's about it fighting us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Defund the police for THEE not for ME

standard lib hypocrisy mantra

shouldn't surprise anyone at this point