Typical Democrat behavior.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm, there are some common threads in all these things. What could it be?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is one of your trans loonies for aidsman to jerk off to.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stay on topic, you thread jacking shit poster.
Use the report button. You know. Since they never do this sort of thing
Go ahead and do it Oerdin, then I will go into my thread that you have shit all over and hijacked:

I can go into the above thread and report everyone of your posts, are you with me, or are you against me?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go ahead and do it Oerdin, then I will go into my thread that you have shit all over and hijacked:

I can go into the above thread and report everyone of your posts, are you with me, or are you against me?

Dear retard with an anal prolapse. Those posts were actually on topic and you got your fucking ass handed to you which is why you tucked your dick and waddled off.

I know you are stupid but you are at least functional enough to figure out what is on topic and what is your usual thread jacking shit posting.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Dear retard with an anal prolapse. Those posts were actually on topic and you got your fucking ass handed to you which is why you tucked your dick and waddled off.

I know you are stupid but you are at least functional enough to figure out what is on topic and what is your usual thread jacking shit posting.
Too Retarded DR.

Quid pro quo Starling.