Typical Democrat behavior.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are Trumplican's so rapey?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Notice that is says "A former Idaho lawmaker". Republicans like to boot their trash unlike democRATs with "Current US President Biden".
PWN3D!
Yes, I am very well aware that Trump lost the WH by the largest vote spread in the history of Time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Notice that is says "A former Idaho lawmaker". Republicans like to boot their trash unlike democRATs with "Current US President Biden".
PWN3D!
Yes, I am very well aware that Trump lost the WH by the largest vote spread in the history of Time.

Admin responds to that with "Yes I'm aware dems/progs came out in droves to put a rapist in the president seat because they want everyone as miserable as they are"

We know, Admin. That was the point. We BOOT our trash.....we dont give them power.

I hope all of you are enjoying everything that comes with this administration.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PWN3D!
Yes, those fake ballots added up quick!

Lots of dead people had their ballots received and tons of people saw that.

We were given some dumb excuse that the "voter rolls" haven't been "cleared".

That's fine and good....but the site said their ballots were RECEIVED. My ballot wasnt marked received until it was received.

So tons of people here dont believe fuck all about Michigan election results. Even down to governor. All the shit that went down at Cobo just got ignored and the worst people were sent to discuss it. I think some random drunk was sent. Just ridiculous how all that was just blown over.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you notice how many of them are gay men or women who no one would consider having sex with?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
lefties r weak, they run from fights

OR, lefties have lives so they don't sit on a forum with 20 active members thinking their angry, hate-filled posts will make the world better somehow, unlike righties.
I think Jeanie is just a lonely stoner who gets bored and drops in to see if she can pick a fight with somebody ... anybody really... about anything. But she's got a glass jaw and can't counter punch for sour shit, so she gets bitter.... and still stoned.
She needs a kinder community to hang with.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OR, lefties have lives so they don't sit on a forum with 20 active members thinking their angry, hate-filled posts will make the world better somehow, unlike righties.
I think Jeanie is just a lonely stoner who gets bored and drops in to see if she can pick a fight with somebody ... anybody really... about anything. But she's got a glass jaw and can't counter punch for sour shit, so she gets bitter.... and still stoned.

Righties should not be stoners. It is simply not poetic.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

can your snap-in nose take a punch?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

im not a stoner but judging from at least this forum, i dont find a correlation between politics and pot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

im not a stoner but judging from at least this forum, i dont find a correlation between politics and pot
Oh, wow. Astute.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Jeannie, not even Loktard believes CONZ have all the weaponry or tactical smarts.

Also, the canard that I have a snap-in nose is mostly promulgated by stubby and Little Hitler, with no evidence except my skills at posting in Jake's style, or Peachy to some of these twits. I still ain't him though, and there's a pic of me and my nose in the post yer pic thread. But you can be part of the Too Dumb To Figure Out Who Levon Is Crew, if ya like. No biggie.

@LotusBud ...while I, too, like to look for the poetry in everything, and I agree that stoner righties are comparatively rare, they do exist. And some of them I do find poetic, though sadly there are few examples in this corner of the cyber world. I tend to make an exception for Sacrifyx, Donovan, and Vitriol although the latter isn't a real rightie, just a guy like me who is sick of the whole "one party two uniforms" game.