Typical Democrat behavior.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been to Disney World many times. Last year, I personally saw an amazing amount of recoil and disgust when faggits engaged in hand holding and PDA's. Even at Universal, there was this tranny that had a wig on and was clearly a dude, we were walking about 15-20 feet behind this dude and I lost track of how many people looked at him and scoffed in disgust. I gave one dude a thumbs up for his disdain !!!!!!
Sure thing dickbreath.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.
End of Reedy Creek: Disney won’t pay more taxes, but you will

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Read this and weep Desantis simps.
Libtard lies. Currently, Disney essentially pays taxes to itself. In the future, it will pay taxes to Orange County and whatever other county it occupies. Those 2 counties will assess taxes on Disney. Liberals in Orange county will get more tax money. I talked to my daughter an hour ago and its not possible for their property taxes to go up anywhere near what liberals are saying they will. There are laws in place preventing it.

TL:DR: Liberals are lying about this 100%.

Like any good corporation, couldn't Disney just close down shop in Florida and relocate somewhere else Lokmeer?
They would NEVER abandon $100 billion in construction investment.

I thought de Santis overreacted.

He could have found other means to deal with Disney.

Even if they stay, they could also withhold investment they had planned.

Or open up an operation somewhere else.
All Disney did was issue an 'Opinion' period. The Florida GOP government flipped the fuck out and went on the antibusiness attack, end of story.
Disney fucked around and found out. Simple, really.
OK, let's just wait and see, who is going to find out in this instance. Florida would still be a backwoods swamp, for the most part had Disney not arrived.

And I doubt the people are willing to be held hostage by a wealthy corp. They dont OWE disney shit.....let alone do they owe Disney control of thegovernment. .

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Libtard lies. Currently, Disney essentially pays taxes to itself. In the future, it will pay taxes to Orange County and whatever other county it occupies. Those 2 counties will assess taxes on Disney. Liberals in Orange county will get more tax money. I talked to my daughter an hour ago and its not possible for their property taxes to go up anywhere near what liberals are saying they will. There are laws in place preventing it.

Like any good corporation, couldn't Disney just close down shop in Florida and relocate somewhere else Lokmeer?

All Disney did was issue an 'Opinion' period. The Florida GOP government flipped the fuck out and went on the antibusiness attack, end of story.
OK, let's just wait and see, who is going to find out in this instance. Florida would still be a backwoods swamp, for the most part had Disney not arrived.
Yea? Maybe. But back then, Disney wasnt all about promoting faggotry either. Times have changed tho. Disney is promoting things that repulse most normal people. If Disney evaporated, many other corporations would devour its carcass. Disney had ZERO to do with Tampa, Miami, Daytona Beach, etc becoming developed. Disney developed Orlando and Orlando only. If anything, its the reason why Orlando is liberal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

A lot of people think Disney overreacted and many people do not think large corporations should have more politcal power than the people. Especailly regarding families and their childs education.
Do you have the foggiest clue as to why large corporations contribute to politics? They want their voices heard, you dim fucking wits!
Yea, I remember you cunts howling about the Koch Brothers. KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"
The poll found that 70% of registered Republicans, 58% of independents and 55% of Democrats agreed with this key sentence from the legislation: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through third grade or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

While the law’s critics say it punishes children who bring up gender issues in the classroom, the bill applies only to elementary schools’ lessons.

“Voters across partisan lines strongly support the new Florida law after being provided with the actual language of the bill,” pollster Robert Blizzard wrote in a memo summarizing the poll’s key findings.

Advocates say the thrust of the laws is to prevent schools from covering sensitive topics that many parents find inappropriate for that age range.

A further breakdown in the poll found that 70% of Trump 2020 voters, 53% of Biden 2020 voters, 67% of parents, and 60% of suburban voters supported the Florida statute. Even among those who said they know someone who is LGBTQ, 61% of respondents said they agreed with the bill’s language"

But guys......Disney gave you jobs. Now you owe them control of your legislation AND you have to get the fuck out of your elementaries business dammit! Parents shouldnt be involved in that!

Perhaps Disney should have realize that families are kinda their audience.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Let's make a wager, who is going to be sitting pretty after all this works its way through the political system? A hack shill goobernor, or Mickey Fucking Mouse?
DeSantis.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been to Disney World many times. Last year, I personally saw an amazing amount of recoil and disgust when faggits engaged in hand holding and PDA's. Even at Universal, there was this tranny that had a wig on and was clearly a dude, we were walking about 15-20 feet behind this dude and I lost track of how many people looked at him and scoffed in disgust. I gave one dude a thumbs up for his disdain !!!!!!
Sure thing dickbreath.
LOL! Faggit lover doubts me! Its a sure thing, shit for brains.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just to be clear

Admin has called DeSantis a "hack governor" because he isnt going to allow Disney to fuck over families on an issue VERY important to families, use their incredible platform (you know....one that the moms and dads of Florida whose children are the ones this bill protects DONT have?) To spread misinformation about the bill to demonize it and openly claim they are going to get it repealed continue thier specail tax priviledges and now they have to pay their taxes to the state instead of themselves?

You know because in order to not be a hack, one must serve the corporate elites over the people who elected them to represent them and their wishes.

Omg! Florida has a hack governor because he doesnt serve the wealthy corps but rather serves families who elected him! The horror!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman doesnt live in Florida and has no fucking clue what the people of Florida think about DeSantis.

Meanwhile, that faggit drugged out nigger that ran against him turned out to be a total embarrassment! Except that shit dont embarrass democRATs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman doesnt live in Florida and has no fucking clue what the people of Florida think about DeSantis.

Meanwhile, that faggit drugged out nigger that ran against him turned out to be a total embarrassment! Except that shit dont embarrass democRATs.

They just parrot whatever the media tells them. They seriously think their corporate media masters are their gospel truth windows into the world.

And the things they dont see through that window dont exist or are not important.

They think if it was important the media would report it.

Just a lot of niave, manipulated and hyper partisan bots who run on an endlessly supply of hatred and fear of any opposition.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats are the party for racial segregation and racism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is disgusting.

I guess democrats have been wanting segregation back ever since Republicans ruined it years ago

Except the found a very manipulative way to do it by telling people it's a good thing for black people.

Just fucking sick.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is disgusting.

I guess democrats have been wanting segregation back ever since Republicans ruined it years ago

Except the found a very manipulative way to do it by telling people it's a good thing for black people.

Just fucking sick.

Tell em:

"Dear niggers,
Please come into the 19th century or we're gonna gas the fuck outta all you like hitler did the jews.

Sincerely,
Whitey"

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Typical idiot Democrat. Even Fauci says his cloth mask is worthless.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Canadian far leftist who acts like Democrats in the US.