Typical Democrat behavior.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw what DeSantis did is not a tax raise. And it's not gonna fall on tax payers.

But the fucking leftists who yell tax the rich are openly all admitting they KNOW raising taxes on the rich just falls on the people.

So they KNOW it's a scam. But try to fight with us anyway and accuse us of not caring or being greedy. When they know our arguments are true.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Btw what DeSantis did is not a tax raise. And it's not gonna fall on tax payers.

But the fucking leftists who yell tax the rich are openly all admitting they KNOW raising taxes on the rich just falls on the people.

So they KNOW it's a scam. But try to fight with us anyway and accuse us of not caring or being greedy. When they know our arguments are true.
Don’t you just love it when they trip themselves up like this?

like when noodle neck admitted his party buys elections

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like one of their biggest fucking platforms they are burning down with this one.

Let everyone who supports them and thinks their tax the rich bullshit is a good idea SEE it for what it is.

A few people saying it here is funny. But all the leftists on the internet are just fucking up their own platform lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor is obviously vested personally in the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children which is why he’s so worried about Disney

Sure thing shorty. You forgot, you couldn’t wait to move to the hole. Puerto Rico isn’t much different. More little girls in in and around those theme parks.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Contard's are spinning circles trying to justify spite in state governance.

leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg

"Multibillion dollar corporations, just give us your jobs, your campaign cash and your tax dollars and leave us alone!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one is spinning on this but you guys.

We dont give a single fuck about any of that. You guys are the ones who are now defending corporate fascism and protecting wealthy corps from being taxed.

Why shouldnt Disney pay the same tax as every other business? Why should they be able to control FL state government?

Who has the spite here? You guys are all pissed off that a big corporation cant stomp on the ordinary people by swaying law makers.

Who fucking elected Disney, Admin?

You guys are the spiteful hypocrites spinning in circles. It's ridiculous. It's like you dont even have any of your own stances. We dont and never have supported big corporations getting preferential treatment. Pretty consistent over here. If you didnt believe so much garbage lies about others....well that would be obvious.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman's disconnect from reality is nearly complete. He is practically barking at the moon now imaging things which only exist inside his own mind. The poor man (I use the term loosely) will need to be restrained in a padded cell soon.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.
End of Reedy Creek: Disney won’t pay more taxes, but you will

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Read this and weep Desantis simps.

Ahh, ABC which is owned by Disney says they really don't like Disney loosing special tax privileges. Meanwhile, back in the real world Florida politicians have already explained how Disney is going to be made to pay its own debts.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read my post above yours.

I did, then mentioned the deficit needs to come from somewhere.

"Municipal Service Taxing Units (MSTU)" is what it is officially called in Florida but functionally it is just a special property tax assessment for a defined geographic area. Guess what? Disney's former "Reedy Creek Improvement District" has $163 million a year in debt payments and you absolutely can recast it as an MSTU then stick the costs onto the parcel owners in that district. Which means Disney gets to pay its own debt not regular taxpayers.

Because aidsman was too stupid to read.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Ahh, ABC which is owned by Disney says they really don't like Disney loosing special tax privileges. Meanwhile, back in the real world Florida politicians have already explained how Disney is going to be made to pay its own debts.
Read the article buttmunch, instead just tossing out a few random trumptardian talking points. WFTV is merely an affiliate station of ABC it is owned by Cox Communications You incredibly stupid person.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Hey Overdork, here's an ABC reporter letting the Florida Republican Speaker of the House defend the Spiteful Revenge Law, so I guess Disney supports the law after all!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

It's amazing that leftists are suddenly aware that tax raises on the wealthy can often fall on the people.

So they wanted Sanders and the democrats to do this to all of us and were greedy and "for the wealthy!" for pointing it out.

Now they flip flop as it suits them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahahahaha at aidsmin losing his mind at the tought of children being protected from predators like him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Read the article buttmunch, instead just tossing out a few random trumptardian talking points. WFTV is merely an affiliate station of ABC it is owned by Cox Communications You incredibly stupid person.

Because your "talking points" are whatever corporate media spews and you dont really know what you support.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Because your "talking points" are whatever corporate media spews and you dont really know what you support.
He supports a set of testicles with his hands whenever he has a cock in his mouth

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

It's amazing that leftists are suddenly aware that tax raises on the wealthy can often fall on the people.

So they wanted Sanders and the democrats to do this to all of us and were greedy and "for the wealthy!" for pointing it out.

Aidsman is incredibly stupid. It has been explained multiple times to him that as long as the state legislature creates a MTSC before Dec 31st, 2023 (when the existing structure will be disolved) then the tax issue is solved. He truly is just too stupid to even read simple English.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democrats r pro-wrong on every front

give me a sensible middle party and well talk, til then its R right down the line

If I were an American, I wouldn't vote for either today's Democratic or Republican parties. I'd be an Independent.

They're both too extreme because they allowed the fringe groups to take over their parties. Hence these groups exert an extremely unhealthy influence over the moderates in either party.

Americans should move towards a multiparty system & a French style election runoff. That way if there's a runoff the 3rd parties could tell the major ones what they'd want as a condition of their support.

However America being what it is its difficult if not impossible to implement such reforms.

That would be democracy wouldnt it?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of that has to do with gerrymandering of congressional districts by the state level parties. Though another large chunk comes from the racist requirements of the voting rights act of 1965 which requires "minority majority" districts to be gerrymanderied.

That is why you end up with 80-20 and 90-10 splits in districts meaning the general elections are completely uncompetitive and the pathway to power because winning in primaries where turn out is as low as 10%-15%. That means only the diehard show up to vote in primaries and the die hards usually want extreme partisans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Aidsman is incredibly stupid. It has been explained multiple times to him that as long as the state legislature creates a MTSC before Dec 31st, 2023 (when the existing structure will be disolved) then the tax issue is solved. He truly is just too stupid to even read simple English.

Right but what is killing me about their latest rhetoric (more like sophistry) is that they are blatantly admitting raising tax on wealthy corps ends up falling on the people. And when they demand it.....there is no protection or plan B.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Right but what is killing me about their latest rhetoric (more like sophistry) is that they are blatantly admitting raising tax on wealthy corps ends up falling on the people. And when they demand it.....there is no protection or plan B.
Yes you have said that 800 times already today, and you are still wrong on your very premise.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
democrats r pro-wrong on every front

give me a sensible middle party and well talk, til then its R right down the line

If I were an American, I wouldn't vote for either today's Democratic or Republican parties. I'd be an Independent.

They're both too extreme because they allowed the fringe groups to take over their parties. Hence these groups exert an extremely unhealthy influence over the moderates in either party.

Americans should move towards a multiparty system & a French style election runoff. That way if there's a runoff the 3rd parties could tell the major ones what they'd want as a condition of their support.

However America being what it is its difficult if not impossible to implement such reforms.

That would be democracy wouldnt it?

Independents are all shoved to the right because democrats have become unreasonable extremists.

There is no center in America right now. The "right" is made up of everyone who doesnt want progressive psychosis. Normal leftists and being labeled right.

Americans have been trying a multi party system. Since that isnt possible, people have to run under either democrat or republican labels. This is why you should stop looking at which label is being used. Look at what policies are being presented. This why you guys all assume Republicans are changing. Stop looking at that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Yes you have said that 800 times already today, and you are still wrong on your very premise.

I've said it and a lot of others are saying it because its true.

You arent going to address it because I dont think you can.

If you are annoyed by having it pointed out....that's a you problem. Rethink yourself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no center in America right now. The "right" is made up of everyone who doesnt want progressive psychosis. Normal leftists and being labeled right.

...America has been reduced to a 'Lego of my Eggo' Nation, @Dove y!

seems no one in 'murica can compromise anymore.

Almost as if American Democracy has been thrownn away to Village Idiots on the Left & Right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Almost as if American Democracy has been thrownn away to Village Idiots on the Left & Right.

You mean by the left.

Because it's not the right creating insane and unhinged culture wars and pushing legislation that directly strips rights away from other people and then labels everyone who opposes it as "the left".

You know who is called "right wing" now? Joe Rogan. Russell Brand. Even Jimmy Dore.

And people pushed to the right are at least still willing to discuss things and put some effort in. Good luck getting that from people who refuse to even read a bill they are attacking because anything not done by their "side" is evil and must be opposed.

Can you even give us a single real platform the left even has that is made to make the lives on regular Americans better?

Its dishonest to paint this as a "both sides" issue when it's a party that is literally working to destroy all their opposition and doesnt even have a platform outside of that.

Notice how the leftists here wont even discuss anything?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean by the left.

Because it's not the right creating insane and unhinged culture wars and pushing legislation that directly strips rights away from other people and then labels everyone who opposes it as "the left".

You know who is called "right wing" now? Joe Rogan. Russell Brand. Even Jimmy Dore.

And people pushed to the right are at least still willing to discuss things and put some effort in. Good luck getting that from people who refuse to even read a bill they are attacking because anything not done by their "side" is evil and must be opposed.

Can you even give us a single real platform the left even has that is made to make the lives on regular Americans better?

No...I think ya'z both Nutty, @Dove y!

Sorry if the truth hurts ya.

Like yer hero Trup said himself, "There's plenty of blame on both sides."