Typical Democrat behavior.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
278961747_391825319715715_5966775135329215874_n.jpg

Walk away Walter. Just walk away.
Yes, Disney should pack up and move all its rides to Vail Colorado! They should be able to remain open Late May through September!

PWN3D!
Hahahahahahaha. You know morons like admin don’t know nuffing about climate patterns, time zones financials. Stuff like that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Try to teach kids about God, moral values and/or patriotism and watch the vermin leftist scum lose their minds
we cant even have the Lords prayer anymore to start the day in classrooms, when we were kids we had it every morning ... muslims have their own designated room for prayer

My oldest daughters school (shes a senior and graduating this year) has a "zen room" where kids can go chill and relax. Muslim kids do prayer in there and Christian kids also go pray in there.

They are good about leaving the kids alone to their business when they want to go in there.

It's still a fucked up school though. My other two do not go there at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How you treat others, is who you are.

Funny how you all selectively know that! Self awareness is something for OTHER people right?

It doesnt look like any of you worry about applying that to yourselves at all, does it? You've all deluded yourselves into believing hatred is a VIRTUE.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not going to happen. That would mean abandoning a $100 billion investment. And why? Because it is now treated exactly the same as every other big business instead of having special tax privileges?
Not to mention the fact that it kinda hard to sail their cruise lines out of a land locked state like Colorado.
But then again a fucking spastic moron like aidsmin would have to know something about geography, weather patterns in the various states and Disney’s business model to get that

But I love to watch him screech about Disney moving tho. It’s funny

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Disney moving to Colorado.
Rotflmao!!!!!!!

they’d sooner move into outer orbit you dumb cock sucking spastic

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny like the 150 plus million added to your property taxes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sewages is really concerned about Disney. Cause there’s a lot of kids for him to molest ova there

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not going to happen. That would mean abandoning a $100 billion investment. And why? Because it is now treated exactly the same as every other big business instead of having special tax privileges?
Not to mention the fact that it kinda hard to sail their cruise lines out of a land locked state like Colorado.
But then again a fucking spastic moron like aidsmin would have to know something about geography, weather patterns in the various states and Disney’s business model to get that

Is Disney running their Cruises out of Orlando?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Of course it's not going to happen, but do not expect Disney to just sit still while the Florida GOP goes bat shit emo cray cray on them.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny like the 150 plus million added to your property taxes.

Doubtful. Disney was exempt from state and county sales taxes, county property taxes, and most fees. That will all be a lot of new revenue. If, for some reason, that is not enough then they can create a special property tax assessment zone. Look them up because they are as common as dirt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course it's not going to happen, but do not expect Disney to just sit still while the Florida GOP goes bat shit emo cray cray on them.

So basically you think the people shouldnt get to decide policy and legislation. Corps should.

And if Disney attacks a states legislation, and gets push back...that's an attack on Disney.

So you just are not used to seeing people say no to wealthy big corps.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Imma Republican, but that humongous job creating company said something that made me sad, so imma go to war with them" I'm A Big Boy Now!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Imma Republican, but that humongous job creating company said something that made me sad, so imma go to war with them" I'm A Big Boy Now!

It's actually YOU who are in the hypocrisy right now. Isnt YOUR "side" supposed to oppose this very thing? Corps stomping on the ordinary people by using their money and pull to control what kind of government we have?

You are saying that in order for us to support job creation.....we have to also allow that corp to dictate our lives via government. That wealthy and powerful corporations should get to purchase our government.

Basically Admin thinks we cant have jobs if we are not willing to let our government be ran by corporation. It's an either/or here in his head.

Either you shut up and give Disney all kinds of breaks other businesses do not get and let them dictate legislation and our government or YOU DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT JOB CREATION!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Am I the only one that had noticed that the dems/profs are suddenly mad that a big, powerful and wealthy corp isnt being permitted to control a states government and legislation and mad that the corps specail status is being taken away?

And that they are seeing this as a tax raise on a wealthy powerful corporation and are mad about that and claiming the citizens are going to have a tax burden now because of raising taxes on a wealthy corp?

Yeah. I'm seeing that. Who else is laughing their ass off?

And he just tried to suggest WE are hypocrites here because Disney provides jobs lol.

These people are complete establishment shills. They claim to be for the ordinary people and they AGAINST everyday people. And they dont seem to notice that all the corporate media and most all the shitty wealthy corps are on THEIR side. And using their power and money to control our government and our elections (the shadow cabal of wealthy powerful people who Time said "saved" the 2020 election). They are complete fascists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what the difference is between Disneyland and Disney World? Disneyland has fuking bums at the entrance and all up and down the block and all the way around the park perimeter. Disney World has way more parks and rides without the bums!!!.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is Disney running their Cruises out of Orlando?
No fuck head. 2 hours east out of port canaveral you ditzy noodle neck soy fag

can you run a cruise out of land locked colorado, dick for brains?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Odd how all of the sudden a prog fag pig such as yourself loves this big business

thought capitalism was orange men bad?

guess all they need to do is rape and sexualize children for you rodents to approve of them. Huh?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read my post above yours.

I did, then mentioned the deficit needs to come from somewhere.

"Municipal Service Taxing Units (MSTU)" is what it is officially called in Florida but functionally it is just a special property tax assessment for a defined geographic area. Guess what? Disney's former "Reedy Creek Improvement District" has $163 million a year in debt payments and you absolutely can recast it as an MSTU then stick the costs onto the parcel owners in that district. Which means Disney gets to pay its own debt not regular taxpayers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor is obviously vested personally in the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children which is why he’s so worried about Disney

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what the difference is between Disneyland and Disney World? Disneyland has fuking bums at the entrance and all up and down the block and all the way around the park perimeter. Disney World has way more parks and rides without the bums!!!.
But but. They moving to Colorado!!!!!!

lmao