Typical Democrat behavior.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
278860956_5222203314507553_2244267083157493241_n.jpg

Aidsman is so stupid he probably thinks that is true. It is just amazing how all he ever does is lie and post untrue things.
278908096_10166412105455224_5376106402250375970_n.jpg

Sex for more than 2 minutes equals abortion!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman has to wear an adult diaper because he wanted to be an obese version of the goatse guy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
A 20 year old white woman got the shit kicked out of her by a half dozen black "youths" for the crime of having hair braids. The black "youths" claimed it was cultural appropriation and that only black people can have hair braids.

Do those violent savages know that whites had hair braids back in the stone age?

Gee? I wonder how these young black "youths" learned the jargon term "cultural appropriation?" Sounds like a CRT thingie that the Progs claim isn't being taught in our public schools.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Telling them they can be in the wrong body and having sexually graphic talks with them and teaching them to hide things from their parents IS PLEASE ASS BOX ME! though.

Stop pretending that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isnt a real thing. Basically you are saying if sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is real....than everything is PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

"Well if telling small children they can identify as the opposite sex because some people are born wrong is PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.....so is teaching them about frogs!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aidsmin seems really bothered at the thought of children maintaining their innocence until after they reach their teens

Maybe he’s another Seamajor who likes to rape kids in his hovel

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea of corrupting children early before other values can be instilled in them was literally something communists declared was one of their goals 100 years ago. The radical left is neo-Marxist and continues to push this. The communists declared that the reason communist Revolutions do not happen in the west was due to "cultural power centers" which allow children a time of innocence where they are instilled with traditional values. They then declared that the only way to bring about a communist revolution was to destabilize cultural value so that child become unhappy and dysfunctional with no concept of right or wrong. That way they can then be groomed into becoming revolutionares because they are so unhappy, disfunctional, and lost.

Their stated goal is to harm the children in order to bring about "the greater good of the communist revolution."

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Try to teach kids about God, moral values and/or patriotism and watch the vermin leftist scum lose their minds
we cant even have the Lords prayer anymore to start the day in classrooms, when we were kids we had it every morning ... muslims have their own designated room for prayer

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and that Melting Pot bullshit ! instead of teaching the diff's we're all the same, nope

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Try to teach kids about God, moral values and/or patriotism and watch the vermin leftist scum lose their minds
we cant even have the Lords prayer anymore to start the day in classrooms, when we were kids we had it every morning ... muslims have their own designated room for prayer
Why do you think I hate these fucks

The hypocrisy is horrid

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The hypocrisy is horrid
Thats the public schools, we have many Catholic schools that of course have Prayer ... Gov, funded ///do you guys have Gov funded Catholic schools ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The hypocrisy is horrid
No you're hypocrisy!

278709075_427151522745613_609109735573512528_n.jpg

#safesapces4conservatives

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except I posted numerous wrous concrete examples of chils groo.ing in public alcohol classrooms and you just xlosed your eyes then lied and claimed it didn't exist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The hypocrisy is horrid
No you're hypocrisy!

278709075_427151522745613_609109735573512528_n.jpg

#safesapces4conservatives
No you suck cock!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is another disgusting Democrat behavior. Legalizing killing children after they are born.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No surprises that Aidsman is happy with the current Jewish woke regime which controls Disney.

If Walt Disney was alive today, I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about what his company has turned into.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No surprises that Aidsman is happy with the current Jewish woke regime which controls Disney.

If Walt Disney was alive today, I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about what his company has turned into.
Boring as fuck emoji abuse!