Typical Democrat behavior.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is no center in America right now. The "right" is made up of everyone who doesnt want progressive psychosis. Normal leftists and being labeled right.

...America has been reduced to a 'Lego of my Eggo' Nation, @Dove y!

seems no one in 'murica can compromise anymore.

Almost as if American Democracy has been thrownn away to Village Idiots on the Left & Right.

You mean by the left.

Because it's not the right creating insane and unhinged culture wars and pushing legislation that directly strips rights away from other people and then labels everyone who opposes it as "the left".

You know who is called "right wing" now? Joe Rogan. Russell Brand. Even Jimmy Dore.

And people pushed to the right are at least still willing to discuss things and put some effort in. Good luck getting that from people who refuse to even read a bill they are attacking because anything not done by their "side" is evil and must be opposed.

Can you even give us a single real platform the left even has that is made to make the lives on regular Americans better?

No...I think ya'z both Nutty, @Dove y!

Sorry if the truth hurts ya.

Like yer hero Trup said himself, "There's plenty of blame on both sides."

So people are right wing because they dont agree with the left wing causes like stripping womens rights away and leftwing sex ed for 5 years olds.

And the right wing us is nuts too because how dare they oppose the left. We should all shut up and just do what they tell us?

So what is the "right" doing that is nuts, Joe? I'll give you a specific thing the left is doing that is batshit fucked and you can respond with something the right has done that equally nuts.

Changing legislation to allow anyone who SELF identifies as a woman into womens spaces. AMD visciousky attacking all opposition to this as "transphobic".

I got two actually.

Allowing 13 year olds to legally get gender transition medical procedures without parental knowledge.

So what do you have that's batshit that the right is doing?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no center in America right now. The "right" is made up of everyone who doesnt want progressive psychosis. Normal leftists and being labeled right.

Almost as if American Democracy has been thrownn away to Village Idiots on the Left & Right.

You mean by the left.

Because it's not the right creating insane and unhinged culture wars and pushing legislation that directly strips rights away from other people and then labels everyone who opposes it as "the left".

You know who is called "right wing" now? Joe Rogan. Russell Brand. Even Jimmy Dore.

And people pushed to the right are at least still willing to discuss things and put some effort in. Good luck getting that from people who refuse to even read a bill they are attacking because anything not done by their "side" is evil and must be opposed.

Can you even give us a single real platform the left even has that is made to make the lives on regular Americans better?

So people are right wing because they dont agree with the left wing causes like stripping womens rights away and leftwing sex ed for 5 years olds.

And the right wing us is nuts too because how dare they oppose the left. We should all shut up and just do what they tell us?

So what is the "right" doing that is nuts, Joe? I'll give you a specific thing the left is doing that is batshit fucked and you can respond with something the right has done that equally nuts.

Changing legislation to allow anyone who SELF identifies as a woman into womens spaces. AMD visciousky attacking all opposition to this as "transphobic".

I got two actually.

Allowing 13 year olds to legally get gender transition medical procedures without parental knowledge.

Yes @Dove y...I did indicate that I thought the Left in the USA seem crazy.

But the other half no better.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean by the left.

I got two actually.

Yes @Dove y...I did indicate that I thought the Left in the USA seem crazy.

But the other half no better.

And I'm asking you to back that up with an example of what the right has done that is just as bad.

See my question? I gave you a specific thing the left has done and now I want you to give me a specific thing the right has done that is just as bad.

So let's hear it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The days of "both sides are just as bad" are completely done. You cant even pretend that regular people who just want to live their lives and prote t their rights and liberties are "just as bad" as the people attacking their ability to do that.

If someone breaks in my house....I'm not "just as bad" as them.

I want to see a policy or legislation that is just as bad as the equality act. Or just as bad as infringing on children with sexual politcs. Or even the riots that destroyed entire communities. Or trying to criminalize dissent against the government.

Let's see an example of the right being "just as bad".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.
End of Reedy Creek: Disney won’t pay more taxes, but you will

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Read this and weep Desantis simps.
Libtard lies. Currently, Disney essentially pays taxes to itself. In the future, it will pay taxes to Orange County and whatever other county it occupies. Those 2 counties will assess taxes on Disney. Liberals in Orange county will get more tax money. I talked to my daughter an hour ago and its not possible for their property taxes to go up anywhere near what liberals are saying they will. There are laws in place preventing it.

TL:DR: Liberals are lying about this 100%.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Libtard lies. Currently, Disney essentially pays taxes to itself. In the future, it will pay taxes to Orange County and whatever other county it occupies. Those 2 counties will assess taxes on Disney. Liberals in Orange county will get more tax money. I talked to my daughter an hour ago and its not possible for their property taxes to go up anywhere near what liberals are saying they will. There are laws in place preventing it.

Ask yourself this taint breath, why did this suddenly become the hottest emergency issue for the State of Florida, which would not be half the economy it is without Disney Inc. It is hurt feels by the floriduh gop, nothing more.

Sit on it, douche bag.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Like any good corporation, couldn't Disney just close down shop in Florida and relocate somewhere else Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Ask yourself this taint breath, why did this suddenly become the hottest emergency issue for the State of Florida, which would not be half the economy it is without Disney Inc. It is hurt feels by the floriduh gop, nothing more.

Sit on it, douche bag.
Ask yourself this, faggit cawksukr: If it was going to hurt Floridians, why did the legislature pass it at warp speed?

PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Like any good corporation, couldn't Disney just close down shop in Florida and relocate somewhere else Lokmeer?
Sure, if they wanted to go out of business. You have absolutely no idea how much DW earns them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Sure, if they wanted to go out of business. You have absolutely no idea how much DW earns them.
I like the sound of "Disneyworld Puerto Rico" It's American, but not so trumptardy.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

They would NEVER abandon $100 billion in construction investment.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

No probably not, But what do you suppose a yumongous publicly held corporation could do politically, for example?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

I like the sound of "Disneyworld Puerto Rico" It's American, but not so trumptardy.
Sounds like a great idea!!! They gonna run that fucker off emergency diesel generators? How long to build a monorail from Florida to Puerto Rico? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Sit on it, douche bag.

Its NOT. You think because leftiods and their media and once again tearing their robes and putting ash of their forehead over shit that isnt even happening.....while accusing parents of hallucinating actual material from the kids schools and multiple TEACHERS blasting on the internet how they hang politcal flags in their classrooms and discuss how they talk to kids about sex, genitals and gender.

It's just another huge tantrum and a bunch of lies as usual with the left.

You have no idea what is actually happening. AND you are making arguments that WE make regarding taxing wealthy corps.

You dont even have your own convictions. You just repeat the mindless and hate mongering dishonest idiocy from corporate media

And yeah.....your media is corporation owned and one of your sources lying about this is partly owned by Disney. Shocker!

Do even know how much media is owned or partailly owned by Disney?

Hey you think us peasents could use all that money and influence to advocate for ourselves and families at all? Or would like to continue seeing "shadow cabals" of wealthy and powerful people to continue "saving" our elections and deciding what legislation is cool? I mean....just say you are a fascist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

No probably not, But what do you suppose a yumongous publicly held corporation could do politically, for example?
Fuck around and find out......just like they did! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

I thought de Santis overreacted.

He could have found other means to deal with Disney.

Even if they stay, they could also withhold investment they had planned.

Or open up an operation somewhere else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Amazing how fast the left become all pro big corporations and pro war pretty much as soon as Bush was out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Sounds like a great idea!!! They gonna run that fucker off emergency diesel generators? How long to build a monorail from Florida to Puerto Rico? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
do you seriously not think a 200 Billion Dollar Multinational corporation could figure that out, like how they figured out how to turn vacant swampland into one of the worlds top tourist spots? Y'all are a bunch of silly billies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

A lot of people think Disney overreacted and many people do not think large corporations should have more politcal power than the people. Especailly regarding families and their childs education.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Disney could have dealt with the faggit peddling better.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

All Disney did was issue an 'Opinion' period. The Florida GOP government flipped the fuck out and went on the antibusiness attack, end of story.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

do you seriously not think a 200 Billion Dollar Multinational corporation could figure that out, like how they figured out how to turn vacant swampland into one of the worlds top tourist spots? Y'all are a bunch of silly billies.
DisneyWorld aint going anywhere simpleton. You keep believing tho. Disney Cancun should be any minute now....just like a Trump Conviction!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

A lot of people think Disney overreacted and many people do not think large corporations should have more politcal power than the people. Especailly regarding families and their childs education.
Do you have the foggiest clue as to why large corporations contribute to politics? They want their voices heard, you dim fucking wits!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

DisneyWorld aint going anywhere simpleton. You keep believing tho. Disney Cancun should be any minute now....just like a Trump Conviction!!!
Don't kid yourself into thinking a company like Disney is willing to be held hostage by a fetid swamp like Florida you fuckwits!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

All Disney did was issue an 'Opinion' period. The Florida GOP government flipped the fuck out and went on the antibusiness attack, end of story.
Disney fucked around and found out. Simple, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this but I think you guys have way too much faith in the wrong people and you dont seem to care what those on your "side" do because you think theyll figure it out later and it will all work out.

You have a lot of blind trust in those you believe are on your side.

Kinda like how you think the ones in charge will "figure it out" regarding men coming into womens spaces and how theyll "figure it out" and you will be able to keep your rights and liberties.

You think everyone on your team are the goods guys fighting evil, so the things they are doing are nessesary to fight said "evil" and once said "evil" is defeated you guys will all still have all your rights and liberties and everything will be awesome.

I'm 200 percent sure that's your completely deluded thinking.

If you were smart you would taking note on how ordinary people are being labeled and treated and the liberties being taken to stomp all over people and realize you will not have a better time than all us people you believe are the "bad guys".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove this guy wrong.

Don't kid yourself into thinking a company like Disney is willing to be held hostage by a fetid swamp like Florida you fuckwits!!!
Dont kid yourself into thinking Floridians arent incensed by Disneys coddling of faggotry. Disney IS a hostage. And now they're getting bent over.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

OK, let's just wait and see, who is going to find out in this instance. Florida would still be a backwoods swamp, for the most part had Disney not arrived.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been to Disney World many times. Last year, I personally saw an amazing amount of recoil and disgust when faggits engaged in hand holding and PDA's. Even at Universal, there was this tranny that had a wig on and was clearly a dude, we were walking about 15-20 feet behind this dude and I lost track of how many people looked at him and scoffed in disgust. I gave one dude a thumbs up for his disdain !!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Prove this guy wrong.

Let's make a wager, who is going to be sitting pretty after all this works its way through the political system? A hack shill goobernor, or Mickey Fucking Mouse?