Unhinged, Divorced from Reality, Modern Conservative

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Loktrd, I guess your just having a really very bad day, huh? If clicking the poopoo link on some of my posts keeps you from driving into that overpass abutment on the way to work (lol) tomorrow morning, you just go right ahead.
WTF are you even talking about, faggit?
57e801520c4c28af45fc43b53b551601.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

194836104_581198942853119_2178993010775428971_n.jpg

I mean conservatives are consistent. When I talk to a conservative about how I was a stripper, I know how that conversation is going to go REGARDLESS of my political stance.

I have always received more respect as woman, more meaningful support and encouragement from conservatives.

Left wingers dont care if you destroy yourself and if they see someone who DOES care reach out....THATS when they get offended.

If I have a conversation with a leftist about my sex industry history? Its gonna go one of 2 ways. I'm either going to get praised for it.. or completely degraded and disrespected.

There are the RARE older progressives who will actually respond with the respect and compassion of a conservative. But yeah.....rare being the operative word.

I'm friends with one progressive who is still friends with me knowing I voted for Trump. And he understands and respects WHY i did it.

The rest of you are so quick on the misogyny that its breath taking.

I bet you fancy yourself a womans rights advocate regarding abortion but when it comes to actually discussions you openly ask to see my tits. Go figure. You a feminist, Admin?

Because conservatives can hate the sin but love the sinner. Libs are pretty much the opposite...

You're kidding with that shit, right? Look at the way Strapon, Arms Dealer Brat, Dove to the Bottom, and Aryan talk about liberals. How can you suggest that they hate the sin but love the sinner without gagging on your own bullshit?

If y'all gave up your crazy ideas we'd welcome you with open arms. TRUMP himself was quite a sinner before He was chosen to MAGA.

Libs on the other hand will blacklist you for shit you poasted in 2008.

Yeah. You'd welcome us with open arms if we became cons. In the meantime, you hate us, and many of you fantasize about killing us. Explain again how that is morally superior to liberal attitudes.

I
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

I mean conservatives are consistent. When I talk to a conservative about how I was a stripper, I know how that conversation is going to go REGARDLESS of my political stance.

I have always received more respect as woman, more meaningful support and encouragement from conservatives.

Left wingers dont care if you destroy yourself and if they see someone who DOES care reach out....THATS when they get offended.

If I have a conversation with a leftist about my sex industry history? Its gonna go one of 2 ways. I'm either going to get praised for it.. or completely degraded and disrespected.

There are the RARE older progressives who will actually respond with the respect and compassion of a conservative. But yeah.....rare being the operative word.

I'm friends with one progressive who is still friends with me knowing I voted for Trump. And he understands and respects WHY i did it.

I bet you fancy yourself a womans rights advocate regarding abortion but when it comes to actually discussions you openly ask to see my tits. Go figure. You a feminist, Admin?

Because conservatives can hate the sin but love the sinner. Libs are pretty much the opposite...

You're kidding with that shit, right? Look at the way Strapon, Arms Dealer Brat, Dove to the Bottom, and Aryan talk about liberals. How can you suggest that they hate the sin but love the sinner without gagging on your own bullshit?

If y'all gave up your crazy ideas we'd welcome you with open arms. TRUMP himself was quite a sinner before He was chosen to MAGA.

Yeah. You'd welcome us with open arms if we became cons. In the meantime, you hate us, and many of you fantasize about killing us. Explain again how that is morally superior to liberal attitudes.

And I suppose you guys contribute nothing but kindness and understanding.

I never claimed that. The point is, your repeated attacks on liberals are very rich, because virtually every single thing you accuse lefties of, righties also do, all the time. You refuse to see that what you are describing is partisan intolerance and hatred. It is rampant on BOTH SIDES. Be honest with yourself. Look at your own posts now and then and stop with these 1000 word missives about the sins of lefties. Look at your own side of the street for a minute.

I have told you time and again I am not a Dem. To be clear, I don't believe in cancel culture the way it's going. Not at all. And I don't believe at all in this civil war hatred being pushed by the right. I don't believe Russia is the boogeyman, and I don't believe Biden is going to save anyone. But I do believe Trump is sick and unqualified, and those of you who think he's some sort of solution to our problems need another think.

Just stop with all this hatred. It's horrible. You are a huge purveyor of it.

TRUMP has no side. He made the republicans the party of the people. They hate Him for it but they fear Him more. Seeing that man get elected with literally everyone "important" against Him was the single most epic moment since ever...the only time shit didn't go their way.

I think it's kind of cute that you believe Trump cares about the people. He doesn't even understand the concept of "the people." Cute, but also delusional.

No I don't care if he does or not. I only care that the elite hates him.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Dumb tramp, the elite didnt support him!

He's still an elite and never cared about you at all.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

I never claimed that. The point is, your repeated attacks on liberals are very rich, because virtually every single thing you accuse lefties of, righties also do, all the time. You refuse to see that what you are describing is partisan intolerance and hatred. It is rampant on BOTH SIDES. Be honest with yourself. Look at your own posts now and then and stop with these 1000 word missives about the sins of lefties. Look at your own side of the street for a minute.

I have told you time and again I am not a Dem. To be clear, I don't believe in cancel culture the way it's going. Not at all. And I don't believe at all in this civil war hatred being pushed by the right. I don't believe Russia is the boogeyman, and I don't believe Biden is going to save anyone. But I do believe Trump is sick and unqualified, and those of you who think he's some sort of solution to our problems need another think.

TRUMP has no side. He made the republicans the party of the people. They hate Him for it but they fear Him more. Seeing that man get elected with literally everyone "important" against Him was the single most epic moment since ever...the only time shit didn't go their way.

I think it's kind of cute that you believe Trump cares about the people. He doesn't even understand the concept of "the people." Cute, but also delusional.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Who cares? He pissed off libs that's enough for me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Who cares? He pissed off libs that's enough for me.

That's a very productive goal. So very patriotic of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Whenever we go into why we supported him and what his policies were and how they impacted us....you guys just call us liars, crazy, stupid.

And you keep repeating this....not even ALLOWING any challenge to it.

You WANT to believe this because you dont WANT to hate him less. That's just reality. Plenty of people who changed their minds admitted this. That they WANTED to hate him. AND those for voted for him.