The unhinged left

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Their entire claim is based upon a lie too. The violent black troon tried to stab the security guard, the troon's female cousin was there with him also robbing the store and urging him to stab people, yet she showed up on tv telling the other idiots claiming he was just shoplifting. She completely left out the part about him having q knife and trying to stab people.

Leftists are idiots. It defines everything about them.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Their entire claim is based upon a lie too. The violent black troon tried to stab the security guard, the troon's female cousin was there with him also robbing the store and urging him to stab people, yet she loved on tv to the other idiots claiming he was just shoplifting.

Leftists are idiots. It defines everything about them.
I love seeing assholes ascribe characteristics of an individual to an entire group. Trump is a serial sexual assaulter, ergo EVERY CONSERVATIVE IIS A SEX CRIMINAL!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like the first time Fagmin was "misgendered" in Walmart and told to stop loitering around the women's changing rooms.
So are you going to show us a picture as Camilla Parker-Bowles in drag tomorrow, or what?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love seeing assholes ascribe characteristics of an individual to an entire group. Trump is a serial sexual assaulter, ergo EVERY CONSERVATIVE IIS A SEX CRIMINAL!

Fuck you, shit stain. You are the retard trying to pretend shooting someone who is trying to stab you isn't self defense. Also, like a stupid little leftist cretin you have to lie and pretend simply accurately describing who did what is some how "racist". You aren't fit to clean my toilet, you lying cock sucking faggot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you, shit stain. You are the retard trying to pretend shooting someone who is trying to stab you isn't self defense. Also, like a stupid little leftist cretin you have to lie and pretend simply accurately describing who did what is some how "racist". You aren't fit to clean my toilet, you lying cock sucking faggot.
Go tell it to Andy Ngo fgt!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Buncha fucking lunatics

When a liberal toilet like San Francisco isn't even good enough for them you know there's just no pleasing them

genocide my ass. There NEEDS to be a genocide with this filth already

They are whining about a black troon who tried to stab a security guard and got shot. Don't want to get shot? Don't try to stab people to death. Yet the troon's lie and claim it is "genocide" of you defend yourself from a murderous troon who is trying to kill you.

All they ever do is lie. Their whole world is a web of lies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They are whining about a black troon who tried to stab a security guard and got shot. Don't want to get shot? Don't try to stab people to death. Yet the troon's lie and claim it is "genocide" of you defend yourself from a murderous troon who is trying to kill you.

All they ever do is lie. Their whole world is a web of lies.
Seriously? That's the beef?

wow - - just wow

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously? That's the beef?

wow - - just wow

They claim the black troon, who was with his female cousin, both stuff hundreds of dollars 2ith of non-food items into trash bags so they could loot the store, was "executed for trying to get food to survive". The local radical leftist black D.A. completely lied and claimed the troon was "executed for shopping while black", the female cousin who was also looting the store claimed "my cousin was murdered for minor shop lifting to get food", while left wing tv news did nothing but lie and race bait completely failing to mention that the black troon was trying to murder people with a knife.

Then the lying leftist BLM and Antifa loons intentionally lie and claim it is a hate crime to defend yourself against a violent criminal who is trying to murder you for daring to asking him not to steal. They literally claim blacks and troons have a right to loot and steal. Now they are lying and falsely claiming it was a "white supremacists lynching".

The reality is a violent black troon tried to stab someone to death and he legally used his right to self defense to save his life. All they ever do is lie.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is up there with the case of the white Antifa 400lb woman who attacked a black security guard and got arrested for assault. The radical communist D.A. in Portland dropped all charges on the white Antifa woman and then the white Antifa wan got the black security guard fired falsely claiming he was a "whie supremacist".

Yes, that is right. The company fired the black security guard for supposedly being a "white supremacist" for stopping an obese white woman dressed in black bloc from breaking windows and looting a store. You cannot make shit up as retarded as this. Which is why leftists always lie because their lies work. Kind of like why black criminals always lie and cry racism. They do it because it works.