Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
tumblr_mxqkwlhgOe1rz6vhco1_500.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I actually criticized her pretty hard.

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

It's also why you guys shouldn't be allowed to vote.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

And that's the truth. You want just what you think to be enforced on everyone.

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.
So she hurts you that much that you're labelling her a potential murderer...
OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Anyone that strung out worries me.
Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.
Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

post #180, I replied in the same thread in post #190

Don't feel bad if you missed it. I scroll past her shit bombs all the time.
She didn't really say what you're saying though...

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH
FailingAgonizingAntlion-max-1mb.gif

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The cognitive disconnect is glaring.
you're a piece of shit
What made you decide to be short and portly?
what made you decide to let faggots take turns punching your prostate?
3 day weekend, I bet the drive through at your Bank was crazy af yesterday!
I bet the drive up your asshole was backed up with millions of kids you scrotum surfing faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you're a piece of shit
I bet the drive up your asshole was backed up with millions of kids you scrotum surfing faggot
You need to learn to accept yourself, then you may learn to accept others, your sexual preferences do not define you puto.

190766556_10218598427898327_2720512160459431290_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're a piece of shit
You need to learn to accept yourself, then you may learn to accept others, your sexual preferences do not define you puto.

You can still deepthroat two naviboi fags at the same time tho

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you're a piece of shit

wn6im9T.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're a piece of shit

wn6im9T.gif
hey-you-youre-5a70c2.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you're a piece of shit

wn6im9T.gif
hey-you-youre-5a70c2.jpg
Kavb9tb.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're a piece of shit

wn6im9T.gif
hey-you-youre-5a70c2.jpg
Kavb9tb.gif

hypnotize yourself into a coma, faggot

18908538.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you're a piece of shit

How many deferments did biden get, faggit? 7 or 8?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.
OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.
Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH

What are you talking about?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

bfc676ddc286046241cce8b2c4889252.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

You know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

she thinks you're Oak. Oak had some kind of Government job

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

she thinks you're Oak. Oak had some kind of Government job

Oh.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
equates mask wearing with being gased in WWII death camps.

Greene is insane, but QAnon and people like Duhv love her.

The FAA has noted over 2,500 incidents of commercial airline passengers getting rowdy with flight attendants since January 1, and about 3/4 of those are about being required to wear a damn mask on the airplane. The rest are probably about some onerous abridgement of "personal freedom" like fastening yer seat belt.

Many of these cases involve assault and battery of flight attendants. A few days ago, a Southwest passenger went all @The Countess on a flight attendant, sucker punched her, and knocked out 2 of her teeth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
equates mask wearing with being gased in WWII death camps.

Greene is insane, but QAnon and people like Duhv love her.

The FAA has noted over 2,500 incidents of commercial airline passengers getting rowdy with flight attendants since January 1, and about 3/4 of those are about being required to wear a damn mask on the airplane. The rest are probably about some onerous abridgement of "personal freedom" like fastening yer seat belt.

Many of these cases involve assault and battery of flight attendants. A few days ago, a Southwest passenger went all @The Countess on a flight attendant, sucker punched her, and knocked out 2 of her teeth.

What the hell is wrong with these people? The flight attendants didn't make the rules. They are just trying to keep their jobs and stay well. People who assault anyone who asks them to wear a mask should be put away for a long, long time.