I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and it basically said I had better leave admin alone or else

lmao

7nnprk.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is that tard? I thought it was Murd for a while but now I'm not so sure.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny.

Seeing it was you mentioning me for the last 7 days.

Interesting.
You're not pretending are you lol.

You've mentioned me non stop for the last seven days !!!

SEVEN FUCKING DAYS !!!!

It never stopped !!!

He's stalked me for SEVEN DAYS.

(of which I was banned from here for the last six days lulz).

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're not pretending are you lol.

You've mentioned me non stop for the last seven days !!!

SEVEN FUCKING DAYS !!!!

It never stopped !!!

He's stalked me for SEVEN DAYS.

(of which I was banned from here for the last six days lulz).

Not counting your self-imposed ban.

Does that clear it up? Or will you resort to hysterical screaming again?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not counting your self-imposed ban.

Does that clear it up? Or will you resort to hysterical screaming again?
Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa you self loathing retard.

Tell me again how I stalked you for the last seven days :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn-nice but dim.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mentioned, not stalked you illiterate twat.
That's right folks,even though I was on a self imposed ban, I *coughs* mentioned Flynn all the fucking time I wasn't here.

reaps-

you can lead a tard to posting but will they ever make sense.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's right folks,even though I was on a self imposed ban, I *coughs* mentioned Flynn all the fucking time I wasn't here.

reaps-

you can lead a tard to posting but will they ever make sense.

This coming from the guy trying to say I only had 2 matches as opposed to his 10 that were on the weakest "flame" site known to fucking man.

It's no wonder you stayed away from BH.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who the fuck is that tard? I thought it was Murd for a while but now I'm not so sure.
I did too. The first two or three days. But there's no shame in temporary misidentification as all of these liberal retards are equally worthless & interchangeable in terms of their absolute uselessness so it's really difficult to distinguish one generic fuckhead lemming from the other. You seen one admong cocksucker you seen em all.

Fun fact, My research minions tell me the fat loathsome hulking pig on two feet was giggle snorting like she found a hamburger in her pocket because she knew who it was and we didn't. Sad the aspirations and sense of accomplishment over nothing these parasites have - eh?

Lotsa Scrotums is this fucking retard https://bastardfactory.net/members/holliday-unchained.1213/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I did too. The first two or three days. But there's no shame in temporary misidentification as all of these liberal retards are equally worthless & interchangeable in terms of their absolute uselessness so it's really difficult to distinguish one generic fuckhead lemming from the other. You seen one admong cocksucker you seen em all.

Fun fact, My research minions tell me the fat loathsome hulking pig on two feet was giggle snorting like she found a hamburger in her pocket because she knew who it was and we didn't. Sad the aspirations and sense of accomplishment over nothing these parasites have - eh?

Lotsa Scrotums is this fucking retard https://bastardfactory.net/members/holliday-unchained.1213/

Lotta Snoring and Aidsman have been "engaged in conversation" at the same time pretty heavily lately. You could say...... things are getting serious :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotta Snoring and Aidsman have been "engaged in conversation" at the same time pretty heavily lately. You could say...... things are getting serious :GiggleBitch:
they're probably sorting out who gets custody of the gerbil after the lemon party that evening.

Fucking degenerates

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Innt great how you get retards to identify themselves so easily?

lolz