The unhinged progressive response to Balenciaga

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This leftist explains it perfectly.

Establishment cuck progs are blatantly saying that criticism of Balenciaga is an attack on the LGBTQ. Opposing pedophiles is now a "right wing nazi" position. Openly.

We knew this, didnt we? They gaslight and lie but they are telling us loud and clear that they accept pedophiles.

Gay people have been bailing on the "LGBTQ" for years. They even started another org to support their actual rights and get away from this psycho cult.

The View even equated Balenciaga and child exploitation and abuse with the LGBTQ. They are telling us they are the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! activist group. You see how they operate? Now its "right wing nazi" stuff ti condemn pedos and it makes you a phobe. This is so when they start openly pushing sympathy for MAPs(like the play they are promoting about 4 pedos) they can paint opposition as icky right wing stuff. Calling groomers "groomers" is now nazi right wing stuff.

And as they do to everyone who steps away from their preferred authoritarian narrative....they are calling this leftist that shes a right wing nazi.

Here it is. Its gonna get worse and worse.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's exactly what's happening. Medical experiments on gay kids.

And so many detransitioners(whose lives are destroyed due to becoming infertile and having irreversible sex change procedures...and all are life long medical patients) have said they were in online communities that convinced them they were trans.

They way mental illness and transgenderism is glorified in online communities is attractive to kids who feel different. Autistic kids especially.

This should NOT be a politcal issue and its alarming that it is. And what's worse is that these radicalized leftists are far MORE worried about "losing" something to the "right wing" or the right having "ammo" than they are about the medical abuse of vulnerable children and child abuse.

That really just blows my fucking mind and shows you what level garbage people they are. They dont even have empathy....let alone compassion. They arent even connected to humanity anymore. All they see is some war with "the right". And they are willing to cover for and defend child abuse and child sex abuse to "win".

This is the line in the sand where a party needs to be put out of its misery. They are active enemies of human rights at this point. It is HARD to wrap my mind around this lack of human empathy but these people are nazi level sociopaths who have dehumanized an entire side of the politcal spectrum and innocent kids.

Cant get through to any of these fuckers either. Even if one of "their own" starts speaking out....they become "right wing".

I really do not think they have a line. Theyll support or defend anything at this point. We need all the regular normal people to see the shit that's happening and help push back.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dove stop popasting lies about what I say... I said you are incredibly boring to the point of wanting to strangle myself and ypou talk way too fucking much thank you

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
dove stop popasting lies about what I say... I said you are incredibly boring to the point of wanting to strangle myself and ypou talk way too fucking much thank you

Ummm.....well this is awkward.

Why are you in MY thread, in the politcal discussion board, hallucinating that I'm talking about you, and once again....humping my ankle while screeching that I'm boring?

I HAVE posted in meltdown, you should have checked before you came up here to yell "Dovey! Look at me! I freshly lubed myself asshole for you!"

Take your attention seeking, thread jacking shit posts to the board where it belong, fucknugget. I'll get to you when I feel like it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't threat. Bring better arguments.

And liberals defend pedoph1l1a, more and more each passing day.

One thing is for sure, patience is running out quickly.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't threat. Bring better arguments.

And liberals defend pedoph1l1a, more and more each passing day.

One thing is for sure, patience is running out quickly.

He doesn't have any arguments. He is up here just to complain that people he doesnt like are posting about topics he doesnt care about. Ignoring it and leaving others to their own interests isnt a thing he does.

I posted to his stupid ass in Meltdown and he still comes up here to beg for attention.

Once I have a new bitch....it takes a minute to whip them into place.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
dood ..... shuddup ....
you think of diddling kids way too much

That's the topic of the thread, you stupid little fuck.

Take your cry fest to meltdown. Maybe Dilf will quench your thirst for feces with a few scat pics, you witless fucking degenerate.

If you dont have anything to add to this DISCUSSION about Balenciaga, child exploitation and the disturbing turn the culture is taking.....GTFO. This thread isnt for you.

Dumb ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's the topic of the thread, you stupid little fuck.

Take your cry fest to meltdown. Maybe Dilf will quench your thirst for feces with a few scat pics, you witless fucking degenerate.

If you dont have anything to add to this DISCUSSION about Balenciaga, child exploitation and the disturbing turn the culture is taking.....GTFO. This thread isnt for you.

Dumb ass.
200w.gif

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He really cannot help himself.

Now he sees how retarded and owned he is....he will continue to shit post as if that was his plan after all.

I bet this drooling birth defect we call X literally goes to my profile when he logs in so he can address EVERY post I post and cry about it.

What a retard lulz.

That being said....I'm not responding to this shit show further here. He clearly needs training.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He really cannot help himself.

Now he sees how retarded and owned he is....he will continue to shit post as if that was his plan after all.

I bet this drooling birth defect we call X literally goes to my profile when he logs in so he can address EVERY post I post and cry about it.

What a retard lulz.

That being said....I'm not responding to this shit show further here. He clearly needs training.
bla-bla-bla-talk-to-the-hand.gif

No One

Factory Bastard

He doesn't have any arguments. He is up here just to complain that people he doesnt like are posting about topics he doesnt care about. Ignoring it and leaving others to their own interests isnt a thing he does.

I posted to his stupid ass in Meltdown and he still comes up here to beg for attention.

Once I have a new bitch....it takes a minute to whip them into place.
I have had that imbecile on ignore since my first week on this boards.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have had that imbecile on ignore since my first week on this boards.

We should be able to knock the mutant locals around at our leisure without having to wave away their mindless shit posts on actual threads.

Ah well.