Unhinged, Divorced from Reality, Modern Conservative

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
equates mask wearing with being gased in WWII death camps.

Greene is insane, but QAnon and people like Duhv love her.

The FAA has noted over 2,500 incidents of commercial airline passengers getting rowdy with flight attendants since January 1, and about 3/4 of those are about being required to wear a damn mask on the airplane. The rest are probably about some onerous abridgement of "personal freedom" like fastening yer seat belt.

Many of these cases involve assault and battery of flight attendants. A few days ago, a Southwest passenger went all @The Countess on a flight attendant, sucker punched her, and knocked out 2 of her teeth.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
equates mask wearing with being gased in WWII death camps.

Greene is insane, but QAnon and people like Duhv love her.

The FAA has noted over 2,500 incidents of commercial airline passengers getting rowdy with flight attendants since January 1, and about 3/4 of those are about being required to wear a damn mask on the airplane. The rest are probably about some onerous abridgement of "personal freedom" like fastening yer seat belt.

Many of these cases involve assault and battery of flight attendants. A few days ago, a Southwest passenger went all @The Countess on a flight attendant, sucker punched her, and knocked out 2 of her teeth.

What the hell is wrong with these people? The flight attendants didn't make the rules. They are just trying to keep their jobs and stay well. People who assault anyone who asks them to wear a mask should be put away for a long, long time.
I want their passenger status terminated, terminated with extreme prejudice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm just glad the stewie didn't get fired or sued for trying to control that mangy crazed birth person.

Birth persons. Pfffffffffffffffffffft
NO pffffft. PC must not be denighed.

"Denighed"? OK. I won't denigh it.

But to be honest, the only place I've seen the term "birth person" is on this forum. I know, someone actaully tweeted it somewhere, but I only saw that tweet here.
Did you see the chest feeder reference? Fucking hell...you have to admit, the world is balmy at the present!?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just glad the stewie didn't get fired or sued for trying to control that mangy crazed birth person.

But to be honest, the only place I've seen the term "birth person" is on this forum. I know, someone actaully tweeted it somewhere, but I only saw that tweet here.
Did you see the chest feeder reference? Fucking hell...you have to admit, the world is balmy at the present!?

No. I think bored rightie whities are making that shit up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seemed legit! The leftards are coming up with all sorts of crazy synonyms! Lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seemed legit! The leftards are coming up with all sorts of crazy synonyms! Lol

And I think the pronoun "they" for an individual is dumb as fuck. They could have made up a word. Instead, they choose one that has an opposite meaning to what "they" are trying to say.

I would have just used hesh (he/she) and hier (him/her). Simple. No confusion. And they/them could have remained the same.

People are dumbasses.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

That's beyond PC. It's an insult to the intelligence of average people. If you have a vagina and another human being came out of it, you're a female.
The webinar panelists used the term "birthing person" to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as "women" or "girls." We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women.

This shit is straight from the left whang liberal dawgshit playbook.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's beyond PC. It's an insult to the intelligence of average people. If you have a vagina and another human being came out of it, you're a female.
The webinar panelists used the term "birthing person" to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as "women" or "girls." We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women.

What webinar panelists? Not all. Not most. Not even a lot. Just some random, obscure, small group of people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frankly, if you're choosing to give birth out of a vagina, you're a female. I identify with reality.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What webinar panelists? Not all. Not most. Not even a lot. Just some random, obscure, small group of people.

Are you kidding you fucking asswipe?

There are states having to enact laws to protect women from this immoral plague seeded by you leftist rodents

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually criticized her pretty hard.

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

It's also why you guys shouldn't be allowed to vote.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

And that's the truth. You want just what you think to be enforced on everyone.

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.
So she hurts you that much that you're labelling her a potential murderer...
OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Anyone that strung out worries me.
Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.
Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

post #180, I replied in the same thread in post #190

Don't feel bad if you missed it. I scroll past her shit bombs all the time.
She didn't really say what you're saying though...

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH

What are you talking about?
she thinks you're Oak. Oak had some kind of Government job

Oh.

There are states having to enact laws to protect women from this immoral plague seeded by you leftist rodents

The immoral plague of calling mothers "birth people"? I mean, granted, it's irritating. But immoral? Nah. A plague? I don't know a single soul who's got it.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.
OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.
Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH

Oh.

The immoral plague of calling mothers "birth people"? I mean, granted, it's irritating. But immoral? Nah. A plague? I don't know a single soul who's got it.
All this strife because the leftwhang asswhoals refuse to admit the fact that anyone born with a mimsy is a FEMALE.
Anyone born with the regal pen is is a MALE.
They can play all the games they want. Bruce Jenner with all his hair and makeup and falsies is still a MAHN.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Oh.

All this strife because the leftwhang asswhoals refuse to admit the fact that anyone born with a mimsy is a FEMALE.
They can play all the games they want. Bruce Jenner with all his hair and makeup and falsies is still a MAHN.

Actually, all this strife because you people are snowflakes who see boogeymen everywhere you look and just can't stop whinging about it. It's immoral, actually. A plague, I tell you.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Oh.

Actually, all this strife because you people are snowflakes who see boogeymen everywhere you look and just can't stop whinging about it. It's immoral, actually. A plague, I tell you.
Hmm What is that sound? sounds like a frog pissing in the middle of a field.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Meanwhile Texas has had zero new cases of wuflu while dozens of Democrats claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths. That loser Beto especially got it wrong as did the drilling guy who pretends to be President while he drools into his pudding.

1700 new cases every day is not "zero cases."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You are correct. I should have said zero covid deaths reported on several days. Democrats are still wrong as they claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths in Texas. They were completely wrong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Oh.

Yes all these mythical far right extremist white supremacists running around that NO ONE but leftists can see.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Meanwhile Texas has had zero new cases of wuflu while dozens of Democrats claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths. That loser Beto especially got it wrong as did the drilling guy who pretends to be President while he drools into his pudding.

1700 new cases every day is not "zero cases."

You are correct. I should have said zero covid deaths reported on several days. Democrats are still wrong as they claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths in Texas. They were completely wrong.

On several days. Big woop. Let's wait and see what the numbers are in total in about six months.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Oh.

Yes all these mythical far right extremist white supremacists running around that NO ONE but leftists can see.
Leftists are fucking retarded

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

My favorite is teh TUCK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

194836104_581198942853119_2178993010775428971_n.jpg