Unhinged, Divorced from Reality, Modern Conservative

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

Yeah he will talk to anyone. Unlike most cbt style libs who silence dissent mercilessly. I enjoy diverse opinions so much I am even happy oak came back even if it is secretly.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Steve Crowder is my favorite conservative, hands down. So I'm gonna use a clip from him to show an unhinged, divorced from reality modern leftist.

I've met people like this guy. Once they lean in and start talking.....you are done. You are gonna be there a minute. It's that awkward nodding and grinning and short answers so you can get the fuck outta there quick. This guy doesnt talk to people. He takes verbal hostages.

The important thing is, it's okay for any side of politics to have some crazies. Every group has them. It's not really a problem.

Unless those fucking crazies are burning down entire communities and brutally beating and murdering innocent people.

Unhinged. Divorced from reality. Domestic terrorists. To be fair Crowder doesnt really understand he was talking to someone poor and mentally ill and when the guy said "your neighbor could be next" he meant the next killed by cops. It wasnt a threat at all. Guy was trying to overlook the damage done to innocent people because he is pumped up on a narrative......which most of these dangerous assholes are.

It's absolutely shocking that you have a media conservative as your favorite conservative:facepalm:

I love Crowder.

He will go out and actually talk to people and open dialogs and he does it with kindness, and he doesnt cave to bullys.

Yeah he will talk to anyone. Unlike most cbt style libs who silence dissent mercilessly. I enjoy diverse opinions so much I am even happy oak came back even if it is secretly.

194635246_10226500912780239_3160634468267598705_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

194836104_581198942853119_2178993010775428971_n.jpg

I mean conservatives are consistent. When I talk to a conservative about how I was a stripper, I know how that conversation is going to go REGARDLESS of my political stance.

I have always received more respect as woman, more meaningful support and encouragement from conservatives.

Left wingers dont care if you destroy yourself and if they see someone who DOES care reach out....THATS when they get offended.

If I have a conversation with a leftist about my sex industry history? Its gonna go one of 2 ways. I'm either going to get praised for it.. or completely degraded and disrespected.

There are the RARE older progressives who will actually respond with the respect and compassion of a conservative. But yeah.....rare being the operative word.

I'm friends with one progressive who is still friends with me knowing I voted for Trump. And he understands and respects WHY i did it.

The rest of you are so quick on the misogyny that its breath taking.

I bet you fancy yourself a womans rights advocate regarding abortion but when it comes to actually discussions you openly ask to see my tits. Go figure. You a feminist, Admin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

194635246_10226500912780239_3160634468267598705_n.jpg

But the ones who can show facts and truth usually are not the cult.

I'm sure the Davidians said the same thing about outsiders that you just posted here.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I love Crowder.

I mean conservatives are consistent. When I talk to a conservative about how I was a stripper, I know how that conversation is going to go REGARDLESS of my political stance.

I have always received more respect as woman, more meaningful support and encouragement from conservatives.

Left wingers dont care if you destroy yourself and if they see someone who DOES care reach out....THATS when they get offended.

If I have a conversation with a leftist about my sex industry history? Its gonna go one of 2 ways. I'm either going to get praised for it.. or completely degraded and disrespected.

There are the RARE older progressives who will actually respond with the respect and compassion of a conservative. But yeah.....rare being the operative word.

I'm friends with one progressive who is still friends with me knowing I voted for Trump. And he understands and respects WHY i did it.

I bet you fancy yourself a womans rights advocate regarding abortion but when it comes to actually discussions you openly ask to see my tits. Go figure. You a feminist, Admin?

Because conservatives can hate the sin but love the sinner. Libs are pretty much the opposite...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

Oh, lordy.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Look at how they are tearing down that young lady from the

I love Crowder.

Oh, lordy.

Without TRUMP a man needs a reason to look at the internets you know?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

Because conservatives can hate the sin but love the sinner. Libs are pretty much the opposite...

You're kidding with that shit, right? Look at the way Strapon, Arms Dealer Brat, Dove to the Bottom, and Aryan talk about liberals. How can you suggest that they hate the sin but love the sinner without gagging on your own bullshit?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I love Crowder.

You're kidding with that shit, right? Look at the way Strapon, Arms Dealer Brat, Dove to the Bottom, and Aryan talk about liberals. How can you suggest that they hate the sin but love the sinner without gagging on your own bullshit?

If y'all gave up your crazy ideas we'd welcome you with open arms. TRUMP himself was quite a sinner before He was chosen to MAGA.

Libs on the other hand will blacklist you for shit you poasted in 2008.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

If y'all gave up your crazy ideas we'd welcome you with open arms. TRUMP himself was quite a sinner before He was chosen to MAGA.

Yeah. You'd welcome us with open arms if we became cons. In the meantime, you hate us, and many of you fantasize about killing us. Explain again how that is morally superior to liberal attitudes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

1331215092456_8449967.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

And conservatives know people are not perfect. Themselves included.

Leftists constantly call this hypocrisy. It's not at all. Its grace and genuine care for other people.

It's not hypocrisy or me "shaming" someone if I discourage them from using heroin and actively work to make it difficult for them to do it......because I used to do it.

It's because i dont want another human being to go through that hell and possibly die like that.

I HATE porn and the sex industry and I could off for essays about all the reasons why. And none of those reasons would involve me attacking and degrading the human value of those women.

The utter shit leftists have said about Melania... passing her body around socail media once a year for the purpose of trashing and degrading her and along with her EVERY woman who has been in that industry on some level was just unbelievably cruel and viscious.

From the people who calls themselves "sex positive" or want "sex worker rights"(something I completelt oppose btw. . We dont need to help human trafficking more than we already do)

The only people I ever see shaming and degrading others is the "tolerant left".

But then if conservatives come along to defend human dignity, they are hypocrites and shaming people. Its constant projection.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

Its lived experience.

Even Malcolm X talked about how white leftists pretend but really two faced and viscious. You guys do it with race and with the poor. And sex industry workers. And women in crisis pregnancies.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

Its lived experience.

Even Malcolm X talked about how white leftists pretend but really two faced and viscious.

1*S-vtSf7x3jM-Av1Ym8-vQg.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

Yeah. You'd welcome us with open arms if we became cons. In the meantime, you hate us, and many of you fantasize about killing us. Explain again how that is morally superior to liberal attitudes.

And I suppose you guys contribute nothing but kindness and understanding.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I never claimed that. The point is, your repeated attacks on liberals are very rich, because virtually every single thing you accuse lefties of, righties also do, all the time. You refuse to see that what you are describing is partisan intolerance and hatred. It is rampant on BOTH SIDES. Be honest with yourself. Look at your own posts now and then and stop with these 1000 word missives about the sins of lefties. Look at your own side of the street for a minute.

I have told you time and again I am not a Dem. To be clear, I don't believe in cancel culture the way it's going. Not at all. And I don't believe at all in this civil war hatred being pushed by the right. I don't believe Russia is the boogeyman, and I don't believe Biden is going to save anyone. But I do believe Trump is sick and unqualified, and those of you who think he's some sort of solution to our problems need another think.

Just stop with all this hatred. It's horrible. You are a huge purveyor of it.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

I never claimed that. The point is, your repeated attacks on liberals are very rich, because virtually every single thing you accuse lefties of, righties also do, all the time. You refuse to see that what you are describing is partisan intolerance and hatred. It is rampant on BOTH SIDES. Be honest with yourself. Look at your own posts now and then and stop with these 1000 word missives about the sins of lefties. Look at your own side of the street for a minute.

I have told you time and again I am not a Dem. To be clear, I don't believe in cancel culture the way it's going. Not at all. And I don't believe at all in this civil war hatred being pushed by the right. I don't believe Russia is the boogeyman, and I don't believe Biden is going to save anyone. But I do believe Trump is sick and unqualified, and those of you who think he's some sort of solution to our problems need another think.

TRUMP has no side. He made the republicans the party of the people. They hate Him for it but they fear Him more. Seeing that man get elected with literally everyone "important" against Him was the single most epic moment since ever...the only time shit didn't go their way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

TRUMP has no side. He made the republicans the party of the people. They hate Him for it but they fear Him more. Seeing that man get elected with literally everyone "important" against Him was the single most epic moment since ever...the only time shit didn't go their way.

I think it's kind of cute that you believe Trump cares about the people. He doesn't even understand the concept of "the people." Cute, but also delusional.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

I think it's kind of cute that you believe Trump cares about the people. He doesn't even understand the concept of "the people." Cute, but also delusional.

No I don't care if he does or not. I only care that the elite hates him.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Who is sadly ostracized by the rest of the elites, due to his wide open public chicaneries. You never see Don the Con on the Financial News Shows, he's never at the annual Berkshire Hathaway meeting, he won't even go to the "Sunday Morning" shows, nor does he get invited to the Bohemian Grove, or Davos(as a civilian) He's just a schmuck that won the lottery at birth, and has the natural con mans gift for working the news cycle.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

Who is sadly ostracized by the rest of the elites, due to his wide open public chicaneries. You never see Don the Con on the Financial News Shows, he's never at the annual Berkshire Hathaway meeting, he won't even go to the "Sunday Morning" shows, nor does he get invited to the Bohemian Grove, or Davos(as a civilian) He's just a schmuck that won the lottery at birth, and has the natural con mans gift for working the news cycle.

He's the turd in the punch bowl. If he wasn't such a malignant narcissist, he would have been accepted by the rest of the wealthy elite. He's simply an asshole and doesn't fit in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

So do you just not notice the multiple times I've tried to discuss things with the resident leftists and you guys all respond with anger and name calling?

I've said multiple times I'm not a Republican or even all together conservative. Does that stop you guys from calling everyone a "CON"?

I once tried to explain to Peaches that I voted for Trump because of his policies and I pointed to Platinum plan. He didnt know what it was, so I linked it. Then H jumped in and called me a liar and a disgusting pig.

None of us can even ASK a question without you guys responding like complete shit heels.

The "civil war" talk comes from the fact that this country is in a sort of civil war. You seem completely oblivious to how hateful and authoritarian your "side" is. They are the ones who want it and are dead set on pushing the country into it. And when others attempt to explain how and why.... you start calling people dumb and crazy.

Honestly it's like you guys dont have a real position you just exist to hate the right.

Even when I went over to an entirely left wing forum(like CBT and reddit) all they do is slam the right. Calling people white supremacists. Slamming black right wingers as "uncle Toms". Talking about how people should be fired. Executed. Kicked off platforms.

There is a big difference between spreading hate and responding to hate. I'm just saying.

Look at Murd. We were "friends" for like 13 years. She was pissed that oppose BLM riots and completely flipped the script and went full blown rabid. Ranting and lying and attacking. I'm not the only one whose had this happen.

You guys dont listen to anyone, take everything in bad faith, respond with anger and paint anyone who challenges you guys in the worst way possible. People are gonna respond to that.

And when destructive riots and violence against innocent people is going on for months and being tolerated and enabled? Yeah people start expecting civil war.

Fucking Biden and Harris were bailing rioters out of jail after they inflicted political violence on innocent people. Destroying peoples property and assaulting and killing them.

And then we have people who were just AT the Capitol STILL sitting jail when literally all they did was trespass.

What do you expect?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

So do you just not notice the multiple times I've tried to discuss things with the resident leftists and you guys all respond with anger and name calling?

I've said multiple times I'm not a Republican or even all together conservative. Does that stop you guys from calling everyone a "CON"?

I once tried to explain to Peaches that I voted for Trump because of his policies and I pointed to Platinum plan. He didnt know what it was, so I linked it. Then H jumped in and called me a liar and a disgusting pig.

None of us can even ASK a question without you guys responding like complete shit heels.

The "civil war" talk comes from the fact that this country is in a sort of civil war. You seem completely oblivious to how hateful and authoritarian your "side" is. They are the ones who want it and are dead set on pushing the country into it. And when others attempt to explain how and why.... you start calling people dumb and crazy.

Honestly it's like you guys dont have a real position you just exist to hate the right.

Even when I went over to an entirely left wing forum(like CBT and reddit) all they do is slam the right. Calling people white supremacists. Slamming black right wingers as "uncle Toms". Talking about how people should be fired. Executed. Kicked off platforms.

There is a big difference between spreading hate and responding to hate. I'm just saying.

Look at Murd. We were "friends" for like 13 years. She was pissed that oppose BLM riots and completely flipped the script and went full blown rabid. Ranting and lying and attacking. I'm not the only one whose had this happen.

You guys dont listen to anyone, take everything in bad faith, respond with anger and paint anyone who challenges you guys in the worst way possible. People are gonna respond to that.

And when destructive riots and violence against innocent people is going on for months and being tolerated and enabled? Yeah people start expecting civil war.

Fucking Biden and Harris were bailing rioters out of jail after they inflicted political violence on innocent people. Destroying peoples property and assaulting and killing them.

And then we have people who were just AT the Capitol STILL sitting jail when literally all they did was trespass.

What do you expect?

tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

The elite HATES him.

Do you understand that even BUSH and Romney are on your side with this? All the corporatists are totally in agreement with you.

You know you guys are helping destroy the working class? And calling them idiot tards and racists while you do it?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

What do you expect?

How many times must you be told, your merit is NOT based on word count....if you can't express your thoughts far more concisely(ie, with a lot less words) and I will add, saliently...ain't nobody got time to try and decipher your meandering shotgun blasts.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

What do you expect?

How many times must you be told, your merit is NOT based on word count....if you can't express your thoughts far more concisely(ie, with a lot less words) and I will add, saliently...ain't nobody got time to try and decipher your meandering shotgun blasts.

I've given up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

What do you expect?

OMG. It's like trying to reason with a malignant narcissist.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love Crowder.

I

I love Crowder.

OMG. He's "the elite."

The elite HATES him.

Do you understand that even BUSH and Romney are on your side with this? All the corporatists are totally in agreement with you.

You know you guys are helping destroy the working class? And calling them idiot tards and racists while you do it?

The "Elites" hate him because he is a lying con artist and thief. Who lies constantly about everything.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Crowder.

What do you expect?

OR you can learn how to rely on thoughts and words rather than shit posting pictures.

So you just want to rip on people and cry about "hate" when they trash you back better.