US Open 2022

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been watching her in the Open, missed most of her second game, watching her right now, what a strong disciplined focused and sweet and humble amazon woman!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frances Tiafoe just won the quarterfinal after beating Rafael Nadal a couple days ago...

He's on his way to being the first black man to make it to the finals at the US Open since Arthur Ashe

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Men's Semi's Frances Tiafoe V. Carlos Alcaras Two rising young stars and fan favorites.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Class acts.
Serena Williams is not a class act.

Sure, she might accept a loss now when she has no chance to win, but look at what she does when she is considered a favourite and is clearly headed towards defeat:

And this was another one where she was obviously on her way to defeat, so she pulled this nonsense:

She is pathetic when she plays the "woman" victim card. Men do not get away with any more than she does.

Oh, and the "I do not cheat to win. I would rather lose." claim. It is bullshit. She did cheat:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This semifinal delivers...great match so far.

And yes, Alja Tomaljanovic remains a class act for her graciousness to Serena Williams in her final match.
Some people are class acts and others are jackasses, as seen in this thread.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Heck of a match. Alcaras almost seems to be the better player, but Tiafoe just won't quit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Some people are class acts and others are jackasses, as seen in this thread.
Most people in tennis realize Serena Williams is not a class act.

I gave video evidence.

It is weird that some people try to put her on a pedestal where she does not belong.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because no male Tennis Stars were ever obnoxious on the Courts, right?

Who cares what he said? We know what was happening when I posted what I did. The discussion had "evolved" to acknowledging the graciousness of Tomaljanovic.

He's desperate for attention. He must have been locked in closets as a child and ignored. When your own parents can't stand you...