Vaccinated people tell their stories.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seriously worrying.
jab or no jab, its like russian roullette either way

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available

at least each variant is weaker than the last so we r evolving beyond it - in a yr, covid, the common cold and a case of the flu will be impossible 2 distinguish without a test

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
like the ones in this video

What video?

the OP video

The OP shares a link to a Web page with thousands of stories, not just "clinical trial" stories or whatever you implied.

I watched the video filmed at the Capital where people shared their horror stories about the vaxx side effects and most of them said that they were part of the clinical trial. Not all, just most.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My Cousin the Foodie

My cousin's fully vaxed husband died due to heart problems. He was under 60 and an avid cyclist. In exceptional shape.

am I supposed to believe he had no underlying heart condition before being vaxxed?

Believe what you want.

It is funny that when someone dies as a direct result of a side effect of a vaccine - then it is "Oh, he must have had an underlying condition."

But when somebody with an underlying condition dies with Covid, it is "He died of Covid!!!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin the Foodie

My cousin's fully vaxed husband died due to heart problems. He was under 60 and an avid cyclist. In exceptional shape.

am I supposed to believe he had no underlying heart condition before being vaxxed?

Believe what you want.

It is funny that when someone dies as a direct result of a side effect of a vaccine - then it is "Oh, he must have had an underlying condition."

But when somebody with an underlying condition dies with Covid, it is "He died of Covid!!!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!!
I see.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available

at least each variant is weaker than the last so we r evolving beyond it - in a yr, covid, the common cold and a case of the flu will be impossible 2 distinguish without a test

true…. but California is only 65% vaxxed at this point. That’s a lot of unvaxxed people who can spread a potentially stronger variant. I’m hopeful the herd immunity is getting stronger now too tho.

What a nightmare this has been SMH

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, that is what was expected. It is funny when people who only seem to listen to MSM seem surprised by this fact.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin the Foodie

Believe what you want.

Hahahahaha!!!!
I see.
So the fact that heart disease kills almost as many Americans annually, than Covid has in the last two years, the Covid epidemic renders that trend moot? Not sure what your getting at here Sport? People weren't getting covid jabs two years ago, or 5 or even 10, but people were dying of heart attacks anyway.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I watched the video filmed at the Capital where people shared their horror stories about the vaxx side effects and most of them said that they were part of the clinical trial. Not all, just most.

Way to go.

I guess people are just expected to guess that is the video you meant out of the dozens of videos on the site....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

true…. but California is only 65% vaxxed at this point. That’s a lot of unvaxxed people who can spread a potentially stronger variant. I’m hopeful the herd immunity is getting stronger now too tho.

What a nightmare this has been SMH

i think the global reaction was worse than the disease itself, mostly due 2 social media, politics and mass media hysteria - 'if it bleeds (or dies of covid) it leads'

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People weren't getting covid jabs two years ago, or 5 or even 10, but people were dying of heart attacks anyway.

Oh, so in your mind all the causes of heart attacks have already been discovered (or invented...).

Glad to know I am dealing with strong thinkers. Hahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My brother has COVID.
He hasn't gotten any worse but same time doesn't seem to be getting any better.
He's not feeling all that well.

COVID seems to be like an extended form of the flu.
He was vaccinated with Pfizer 2x.

We have to keep an eye on him.
Check up a couple times a day to make sure he's OK.

He's self isolating and we're careful to keep a good distance from his room.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No.... those mass jabbed are training covid to release variants with immune escape.

Absolutely. And distributing/administering vaccines at high points of "waves" is only going to promote immune escape.

But when the MSM blames "those dirty unvaxed people" the gullible and uninformed public just lap it up.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

No.... those mass jabbed are training covid to release variants with immune escape.
im a regular typhoid mary lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
i think the global reaction was worse than the disease itself, mostly due 2 social media, politics and mass media hysteria - 'if it bleeds (or dies of covid) it leads'

And the coordinated effort should raise a lot of red flags for people. Well, I guess it did for some people, but not the majority of sheeple.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My brother has COVID.

He will be fine, Joe. I actually do think the vaccine helps with Covid.

But he will probably croak within a few years of something "totally unrelated to the vaccine".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

What is mass jabbed? I got Moderna and I don’t have to get a booster for at least 6 months after my second jabb.

Personal question… are you hardcore anti-vaxx or is this just for Covid? I ask because I had my kid get boosters of her vaccines before she went to Europe in 2018. I generally listen to the advice of medical professionals.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And the coordinated effort should raise a lot of red flags for people. Well, I guess it did for some people, but not the majority of sheeple.

this whole covid debacle is complex, who wants 2 take a chance of infecting at risk relatives, lose their job on a principle by not complying, etc, etc, etc..

and how do u know which side is right?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seriously worrying.

What is mass jabbed? I got Moderna and I don’t have to get a booster for at least 6 months after my second jabb.

Personal question… are you hardcore anti-vaxx or is this just for Covid? I ask because I had my kid get boosters of her vaccines before she went to Europe in 2018. I generally listen to the advice of medical professionals.

Mass jabbed is when the majority of a population received it. Immune escape is when the virus infects jabbed people and is forced to adjust itself to survive, thus producing more resilient strains which often prefer existing in the mass jabbed.

These jabs aren't vaccines so I'm not anti vaxx on this....rather, anti experimental therapy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My brother has COVID.

He will be fine, Joe. I actually do think the vaccine helps with Covid.

But he will probably croak within a few years of something "totally unrelated to the vaccine".

...hope not @The Prowler.

But Covid may impact one's life span, for sure.

Thing is....he was the most pro-vaxx of all of us, encouraged us all to get the vaccine.

I did, but reluctantly and very late in the cycle.

I still feel that a better way to vaccinate with boosters, is to get vaccines related to but not a 3rd covid shot.

MMR, TDaP vaccines for example.

Seems little point in vaccinating with the same vaccine over and over again as the first shot.

I mean why bother, if it was intended to protect against the alpha (first) variant? Doesn't seem logical.

Seems the original formula would be less effective against newer and newer variants.

If I get a COVID booster in the future, it likely won't be with Pfizer or Moderna.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Way to go.

I guess people are just expected to guess that is the video you meant out of the dozens of videos on the site....

it was also implied in the title of your thread….

not sure why you insist on making mountains out of molehills, but there you have it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now that’s scary….

The vaxx doesn’t even include SARS-CoV-2. If this is what the vaxx is doing to people, can you imagine the damage catching Covid-19 unvaxxed can do?

Do you not believe the people who reached 70% fibrosis in their lungs and will never smell or taste again?

Are you hoping the post-acute sequelae of Covid-19 are are better than the vaxxed side effects?

I don’t understand the endgame for the anti-vaxxers….
Well bimbo, thats nice that you think they'd have died anyway but I bet they'd sure like a do over!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I ask because I had my kid get boosters of her vaccines before she went to Europe in 2018.

Were they mRNA vaccines?

Were they viral vector vaccines?

I researched on passport health since this was pre-pandemic… and then we confirmed with her doctor and he agreed and administered. I’m pretty sure it was MMR, polio and a flu shot since she went in winter. There could have been more, but I’m no longer responsible for her vaccine record… so….

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe if libtards and fauci hadnt lied their asses off about the vax and tried to force compliance, more people would have gotten it initially. My son in law has vaxed people die in his ER all the time. He also had someone who was vaxed 4 days prior come in with clood clots and die on him.