Vaccinated people tell their stories.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seriously worrying.
jab or no jab, its like russian roullette either way

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available
No Dr. Bimbo, just no.

no to what exactly, Dr. Douche? I’m not a Fox News advocate. I have only followed CDC guidelines and remained Covid free for 2 years now, thank GOD.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seriously worrying.

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available
No Dr. Bimbo, just no.

no to what exactly, Dr. Douche? I’m not a Fox News advocate. I have only followed CDC guidelines and remained Covid free for 2 years now, thank GOD.
Amazingly, I dont wear masks and aint vaxed. I didnt die. AMAZING!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

Something like 92% of peeps on respirators and dying are unvaxxed, so there is that.

I can’t even imagine being that sick and not able to breathe. Ewww that sounds yucky *tears*

Let's take a wider look at death for just a moment, why would you look at that it's heart disease, huh well waddya know?
Leading Causes of Death
  • Heart disease: 659,041.
  • Cancer: 599,601.
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040.
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979.
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005.
  • Alzheimer's disease: 121,499.
  • Diabetes: 87,647.
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565.

off topic but, better a quick heart attack than a drawn out horror show like cancer

id prefer 2 go out like marlon brando in GF II, picking tomatoes

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe if libtards and fauci hadnt lied their asses off about the vax and tried to force compliance, more people would have gotten it initially. My son in law has vaxed people die in his ER all the time. He also had someone who was vaxed 4 days prior come in with clood clots and die on him.

Serious question: do you gargle with horse dewormer before you mainline the windex or the other way around?

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

No Dr. Bimbo, just no.

where do u live?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

Something like 92% of peeps on respirators and dying are unvaxxed, so there is that.

I can’t even imagine being that sick and not able to breathe. Ewww that sounds yucky *tears*

Let's take a wider look at death for just a moment, why would you look at that it's heart disease, huh well waddya know?
Leading Causes of Death

off topic but, better a quick heart attack than a drawn out horror show like cancer

my favorite of all the GFs <3

I want to die in my sleep… or with him on top of me. I prefer the last one for obvious reasons lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

Leading Causes of Death

my favorite of all the GFs <3

I want to die in my sleep… or with him on top of me. I prefer the last one for obvious reasons lol
yup, its one of the few sequels that beat the original

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.

No Dr. Bimbo, just no.

that’s cause you’re an evil son of a bitch…

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe if libtards and fauci hadnt lied their asses off about the vax and tried to force compliance, more people would have gotten it initially. My son in law has vaxed people die in his ER all the time. He also had someone who was vaxed 4 days prior come in with clood clots and die on him.

Serious question: do you gargle with horse dewormer before you mainline the windex or the other way around?
Windex, I thought it we were supposed to huff Lysol?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

then what do I do with all the bath salts?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
once i hit 90, i will take up bad drugs ive never used like heroin, crack and meth and go out happy

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i cant believe ppl take that voluntarily. ever hear of krokodile?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My trick is to shit spray libtards at least twice per week!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

no… do I wanna know????

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting, I am almost interested in how exactly you manage that?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I am sure there are some homeless drug addicts willing to fight each other over it. </satire.exe>

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seriously worrying.

No Dr. Bimbo, just no.

where do u live?
Illinois. Now one has to wonder, how do I get by maskless? Well, by selective shopping. Meijer grocery, Scheels, and a few other places dont hassle me by strict mask enforcement.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As soon as I typed "shit" you prolapsed!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

no… do I wanna know????

its big in russia, it like heroin but eats them alive from the inside like flesh eating bacteria
126a00ba37224fabaea87730d8c17069.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

As soon as I typed "shit" you prolapsed!

it was the visual of the spray for me…

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Were they mRNA vaccines?

Were they viral vector vaccines?

I researched on passport health since this was pre-pandemic… and then we confirmed with her doctor and he agreed and administered. I’m pretty sure it was MMR, polio and a flu shot since she went in winter. There could have been more, but I’m no longer responsible for her vaccine record… so….

So "No" and "No".

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

no… do I wanna know????

its big in russia, it like heroin but eats them alive from the inside like flesh eating bacteria
126a00ba37224fabaea87730d8c17069.jpg
welp, thats what it does

u can buy codeine OTC like aspirin, then they add crap under the kitchen sink, some aluminum beer cans and cook up batches of it

ulinke us, russia controls their media, they r a mess

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My Cousin the Foodie, a year and a half later after a relatively minor case of the Covid still lacks the sense of smell or taste, most of the time, She is a brilliant it person and had to take early retirement, she has days of extreme fatigue and heavy brain fog.

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughters friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend would was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.
Especially if you were as much into good food and wine like Cuzzin Carol, she used to take frequent trips to Europe, and just do winery tours and cooking classes.

omg that is so sad

Were you vaccinated for anthrax? I laugh when the Rightards cry about forced vaccinations when no such thing has happened… but I was around for anthrax and that requirement. Maybe I’m just more prone to patriotism and duty than most lol

anything is better than getting that Chinese lab generated clusterfuck of a population control virus tho… I’ll take my chances with the vaxx anyday. The lesser of 2 evils IMHO.

In Australia they sack you if you don't get jabbed.