Vaccinated people tell their stories.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin the Foodie, a year and a half later after a relatively minor case of the Covid still lacks the sense of smell or taste, most of the time, She is a brilliant it person and had to take early retirement, she has days of extreme fatigue and heavy brain fog.

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughters friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend would was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.
Especially if you were as much into good food and wine like Cuzzin Carol, she used to take frequent trips to Europe, and just do winery tours and cooking classes.

omg that is so sad

Were you vaccinated for anthrax? I laugh when the Rightards cry about forced vaccinations when no such thing has happened… but I was around for anthrax and that requirement. Maybe I’m just more prone to patriotism and duty than most lol

anything is better than getting that Chinese lab generated clusterfuck of a population control virus tho… I’ll take my chances with the vaxx anyday. The lesser of 2 evils IMHO.

In Australia they sack you if you don't get jabbed.
America is trying to do that too, but science denying Republican judges are stopping that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My Cousin the Foodie, a year and a half later after a relatively minor case of the Covid still lacks the sense of smell or taste, most of the time, She is a brilliant it person and had to take early retirement, she has days of extreme fatigue and heavy brain fog.

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughters friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend would was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.
Especially if you were as much into good food and wine like Cuzzin Carol, she used to take frequent trips to Europe, and just do winery tours and cooking classes.

omg that is so sad

Were you vaccinated for anthrax? I laugh when the Rightards cry about forced vaccinations when no such thing has happened… but I was around for anthrax and that requirement. Maybe I’m just more prone to patriotism and duty than most lol

anything is better than getting that Chinese lab generated clusterfuck of a population control virus tho… I’ll take my chances with the vaxx anyday. The lesser of 2 evils IMHO.

In Australia they sack you if you don't get jabbed.
America is trying to do that too, but science denying Republican judges are stopping that.

Your cowardice is astounding.... even for a progressive frog fart such as yourself....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Were they mRNA vaccines?

Were they viral vector vaccines?

I researched on passport health since this was pre-pandemic… and then we confirmed with her doctor and he agreed and administered. I’m pretty sure it was MMR, polio and a flu shot since she went in winter. There could have been more, but I’m no longer responsible for her vaccine record… so….

So "No" and "No".

killed two birds with one stone, if you will…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They reckon Australians are the most vaccinate population on earth.... we have 90% vaccinated.

my daughter’s boyfriend is Australian… he is the most careful person about Covid I’ve encountered to date. She has been taught to hide raw emotion, but it’s apparent to me as her parent lol She has refused us (the fam) contact with each other because her theory, and she is far more into science than I, is that the virus will mutate amongst your family more so than it would with strangers because it’s already mutating in the infected within their DNA profile…

It’s an interesting theory… but she has been encouraged to review the evidence and theoretically map out the results since she was a child.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They reckon Australians are the most vaccinate population on earth.... we have 90% vaccinated.

my daughter’s boyfriend is Australian… he is the most careful person about Covid I’ve encountered to date. She has been taught to hide raw emotion, but it’s apparent to me as her parent lol She has refused us (the fam) contact with each other because her theory, and she is far more into science than I, is that the virus will mutate amongst your family more so than it would with strangers because it’s already mutating in the infected within their DNA profile…

It’s an interesting theory… but she has been encouraged to review the evidence and theoretically map out the results since she was a child.
like i said, the cure is worse than the disease

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'ooh, im a white woman, i wish 2 validate your negro angst!'

now we got niggers everywhere, nationwide, taking anything $900 or less

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughter’s friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend who was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.

She did not get it 8n April 2019.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My Cousin the Foodie

My cousin's fully vaxed husband died due to heart problems. He was under 60 and an avid cyclist. In exceptional shape.

am I supposed to believe he had no underlying heart condition before being vaxxed?

Believe what you want.

It is funny that when someone dies as a direct result of a side effect of a vaccine - then it is "Oh, he must have had an underlying condition."

But when somebody with an underlying condition dies with Covid, it is "He died of Covid!!!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!!
I see.
So the fact that heart disease kills almost as many Americans annually, than Covid has in the last two years, the Covid epidemic renders that trend moot? Not sure what your getting at here Sport? People weren't getting covid jabs two years ago, or 5 or even 10, but people were dying of heart attacks anyway.

This dipshit needs to look up myocarditis cases. They went from 600 per year in the whole country to 13,000 diagnosed so far this year with 80% or more not getting diagnosed.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
her theory, and she is far more into science than I, is that the virus will mutate amongst your family more so than it would with strangers because it’s already mutating in the infected within their DNA profile…

So she does not understand how viruses mutate.

Can she at least cook?