Vaccinated people tell their stories.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Didn't both Whitney Houston and her daughter die from taking lots of drugs then drowning in bath tubs?

I have no idea. But I doubt either of them were playing an electric guitar at the time....

Nothing against Whitney Houston, though. She had one of the nicest voices I have ever heard. It is sad that she struggled in her personal life.

My dad was driving a very young me through Norristown, PA and I spied a little lone dilapidated brick theatre with a Marquee which said "Tonight: Whitney Houston".

I turned and asked my dad who the heck was Whitney Houston and he didn't have a clue either.

Must have been in her gospel teenage years.

Then she got Bobby Brown up her and the rest is history...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Here's my story: I I haven't been on line much and have been confined to my bed room since x-mas and came up + for Convid virus and should be just about over it -

PS - I got the shots almost a year ago and my Dgctor said it would have been worse without them !
Oh yeah my daughter and son in law both also have the virus and seems we got this shit from my Son in laws co worker = - - - - - -

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
imagine 'drowned in his own bathtub' on your obit

what a moron

Keith Relf.

They changed the story of how he died, but I do not believe it.

It was in the bath tub.

The greatest Rock and Roll death of all time.
never heard of him. post a tune

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
He should have had a GFCI circuit breaker - - - - - - -

I do not believe that story.

Right after he died, the newspapers said he was electrocuted while playing electric guitar in the bath tub and that was the understanding for many years.

I think that years later the story was revised by his family because they were embarrassed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!