Vaccinated people tell their stories.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
4VaUERJx5aOQq8Ck_xQG2NfN1DWstwzWEwETvtU8HnzA3rDIO8W-9TAS6ymbMXbrgj87RnGV4TjymcwCPUEcBEwQFtQSYzz9tK4IZpFvzqkJM86jzON4SbtUFxFAgSKl1l87QSlyM4GfsiUgAxlmUeSP1mBLplgSWwSrg3iYAnVaVtu_cF1LoRRD7lZKtQZ0HQw6p9IwaeK9juGzVCg5LSqn8IZ6yE0eIQ0wXPTJZSlfW2cKZ50fHN-PH_0z11HynzOAKvSSw-hsb4ebjpDIaHOgUxVIXetekHI1S9pcRD0XUzpVN_B1FYkS7kgFiBvvUxGg3aLQVsb_GSpy0CW0v2ZrmMomvYKoAB1nGULxR4kI6Jv5XOfPSRIgohFESa5xoBLgBSAmyscTZFxFKyq1focwTbO0EGU2Uc6HKoGtRZH9DFakUrSaWOQFMWCDK8GghaADDxuzYmgUO3PQcCJtVRbabcDGbRJTPEfxLvs5oZ0cugdCZL39H59Cgcq-mpkSLr4lRXfuFk2Z8isZpXZbiV7B6S5jjjI9vnT2fh6r18EJntwSPgn6rgFa_RmKHrcsQgsrRJadAHnb_MF4cIuZDJC5rNZ2DawGQ3TpAyHG_Ts5C1zBFqLXkqKoQgnTOlz2-EmAHyZ5aYMXUuxJF_8b5-d7XP2kruNEDxNUkQvsqe9eYxPPw87hS6smW4hanPiLS_pHejBswKZOybJK88iC6H3dIQ=w519-h625-no

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You have to think of people as a whole and what is good for most and not the few who will get sick or worse - - - - - -
Prepare for the worse and hope for the best !

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vaccine isn't good enough .... and has damaged some people permanently and you can' t even sue big pharma for their subpar product.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now that’s scary….

The vaxx doesn’t even include SARS-CoV-2. If this is what the vaxx is doing to people, can you imagine the damage catching Covid-19 unvaxxed can do?

Do you not believe the people who reached 70% fibrosis in their lungs and will never smell or taste again?

Are you hoping the post-acute sequelae of Covid-19 are are better than the vaxxed side effects?

I don’t understand the endgame for the anti-vaxxers….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The vaccine isn't good enough .... and has damaged some people permanently and you can' t even sue big pharma for their subpar product.

it is not common, but it’s not impossible either… but highly unlikely for the people who participated in the clinical trial (like the ones in this video).

I’m sure there will be a federal program for those seriously injured by the Covid vaxx… but who is going to represent them?

There is also no end to this global pandemic in sight. My guess is the booster is going to become as common as the flu shot each year.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Now that’s scary….

The vaxx doesn’t even include SARS-CoV-2. If this is what the vaxx is doing to people, can you imagine the damage catching Covid-19 unvaxxed can do?

Do you not believe the people who reached 70% fibrosis in their lungs and will never smell or taste again?

Are you hoping the post-acute sequelae of Covid-19 are are better than the vaxxed side effects?

I don’t understand the endgame for the anti-vaxxers….
[/QUOTE]
My Cousin the Foodie, a year and a half later after a relatively minor case of the Covid still lacks the sense of smell or taste, most of the time, She is a brilliant it person and had to take early retirement, she has days of extreme fatigue and heavy brain fog.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My Cousin the Foodie, a year and a half later after a relatively minor case of the Covid still lacks the sense of smell or taste, most of the time, She is a brilliant it person and had to take early retirement, she has days of extreme fatigue and heavy brain fog.

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughter’s friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend who was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughters friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend would was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.
Especially if you were as much into good food and wine like Cuzzin Carol, she used to take frequent trips to Europe, and just do winery tours and cooking classes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry… that sucks.

I don’t know that many people who were unvaxxed and caught it, but the few who have are suffering from major longterm effects. My friend can’t catch her breath after walking up a few stairs and she caught it in April of 2019. My daughters friend from college has permanently lost his sense of smell and taste. Can you imagine not being able to taste anything again for the rest of your life?

My friend would was vaxxed and caught it said she would have died had it not been for the vaxx.
Especially if you were as much into good food and wine like Cuzzin Carol, she used to take frequent trips to Europe, and just do winery tours and cooking classes.

omg that is so sad

Were you vaccinated for anthrax? I laugh when the Rightards cry about forced vaccinations when no such thing has happened… but I was around for anthrax and that requirement. Maybe I’m just more prone to patriotism and duty than most lol

anything is better than getting that Chinese lab generated clusterfuck of a population control virus tho… I’ll take my chances with the vaxx anyday. The lesser of 2 evils IMHO.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sorry… that sucks.

omg that is so sad

Were you vaccinated for anthrax? I laugh when the Rightards cry about forced vaccinations when no such thing has happened… but I was around for anthrax and that requirement. Maybe I’m just more prone to patriotism and duty than most lol

anything is better than getting that Chinese lab generated clusterfuck of a population control virus tho… I’ll take my chances with the vaxx anyday. The lesser of 2 evils IMHO.
At the very least.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This one is not a health nut...but another famous Canadian dies of heart problems...this time at 53

I am only looking at the past few days...these stories just keep coming...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

"frequent trips to Europe"

Maybe you should have called her Cuzzin Carbon-Footprint Carol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.
jab or no jab, its like russian roullette either way

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available
Something like 92% of peeps on respirators and dying are unvaxxed, so there is that.

I can’t even imagine being that sick and not able to breathe. Ewww that sounds yucky *tears*

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"frequent trips to Europe"

Maybe you should have called her Cuzzin Carbon-Footprint Carol.
The Green Eyed Monster swoops in for a gratuitous remark

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously worrying.
jab or no jab, its like russian roullette either way

except the unvaxxed are more likely to spread variants that could potentially be prone to the vaxx we have available
Something like 92% of peeps on respirators and dying are unvaxxed, so there is that.

I can’t even imagine being that sick and not able to breathe. Ewww that sounds yucky *tears*

Let's take a wider look at death for just a moment, why would you look at that it's heart disease, huh well waddya know?
Leading Causes of Death
  • Heart disease: 659,041.
  • Cancer: 599,601.
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040.
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979.
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005.
  • Alzheimer's disease: 121,499.
  • Diabetes: 87,647.
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565.