Ve must kontrol ze narrative!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The 'Murican hegemonic warmongering house of cards can't collapse fast enough to suit me.

#TheFutureIsMultipolar

Gary, save it for Stubby and Souelbro. As for suiting you. Tough titty. I’d say Russia probably would be a better fit for ya. Putin is everything Fatso wishes he could be. Ya know what I’m saying?

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
5pUnBit.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here we go orchestrated food shortages and culling of animals

Lol
That guys is hilarious
It’s bird flu, farms have been locked down all the time sterilized and back up to hear that guy go on like it’s never happened it’s manufactured hahahahaaa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
That guys is hilarious
It’s bird flu, farms have been locked down all the time sterilized and back up to hear that guy go on like it’s never happened it’s manufactured hahahahaaa

If you are a person that addresses human health without understanding that most infectious diseases are zoonotic, you're a fucking moron and I wish you would just stop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm hearing the commercial Halibut season is expected to be light this year, the deep state must be keeping some for themselves.

There are conspiracies. However, not everything is a conspiracy.

Animals have diseases, just like we do. And now bird flu is able to infect human beings. It also is going to rampage through birds and kill them in any case. Might as well cull the flocks, as necessary, and try to contain the outbreak.

It's going to be more expensive in the short turn, no doubt. What's the alternative?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There are conspiracies. However, not everything is a conspiracy.

Animals have diseases, just like we do. And now bird flu is able to infect human beings. It also is going to rampage through birds and kill them in any case. Might as well cull the flocks, as necessary, and try to contain the outbreak.

It's going to be more expensive in the short turn, no doubt. What's the alternative?
You just said the same thing I did and gave shit you dingbat LOL

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 'Murican hegemonic warmongering house of cards can't collapse fast enough to suit me.

#TheFutureIsMultipolar

Scott Ritter has had his share of run ins with law:

Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in 2001.
He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.
He was charged with a
crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009
over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.

The next month, Ritter waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was released on $25,000 unsecured bail. Charges included "unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".
Ritter rejected a
and was found guilty of all but the criminal attempt count in a courtroom in
, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 2011.

In October 2011, Ritter received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.
He was sent to
state prison in
, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.
...mind you others have done the same sorta thing but have gotten away with it, including that Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz.

I suppose its who they know or piss off.

Obviously Ritter has pissed a lot of people off in the Establishment so he has few or no friends among them to protect him.

Last edited:

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
Scott Ritter has had his share of run ins with law:

Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement
in 2001.
He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.
He was charged with a
crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009
over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.

The next month, Ritter waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was released on $25,000 unsecured bail. Charges included "unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".
Ritter rejected a
and was found guilty of all but the criminal attempt count in a courtroom in
, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 2011.

In October 2011, Ritter received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.
He was sent to
state prison in
, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.
...mind you others have done the same sorta thing but have gotten away with it, including that Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz.

I suppose its who they know or piss off.

Obviously Ritter has pissed a lot of people off in the Establishment so he has few or no friends among them to protect him.
Scott Ritter is what used to be called a turn coat or traitor, he is now peddling kremlin press releases.