Vegans Suck

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Stinkyfinger said:
Vegans suck, and have nothing to do with noodle-armed, bullied vegetarians. Nada, pad'nuh.

"Which *oil* were these sprouts cooked in?" And on and on until it becomes obvious that you can't take one of those... things, to a normal restaurant where you can order whatever the fuck sounds good to accompany the Mexican martinis you'll need to drink to fuck one without anybody, including God, will ever know about.

You have to arrange meetings at a meth lab posing as a motel to get out clean. Wait, "clean" cannot be used in these cases because my sole fucking typing finger still stinks from the time I pretended to be a priest and loosened her asshole with my index finger. The smell is so goddamn awful I don't even know how to describe it; besides frowning, then shrugging with a stupid look on my face, and muttering "foreign". And it is.

The one I was recently fucking was kinkier than my mother. No, I ain't showin' you her picture - I didn't take one. The only thing the hag wouldn't do was gobble my scat like she gulps down my asparagus loaded piss after I'm through cumming on her eyeballs. Everybody takes a piss after bustin' one.

So why no scat? Because mine is loaded with corporately processed meats of all types. Like some big family platter from a poor man's BBQ joint, which I like to shmoke before its time to throw down everything but a tip. The nerve!

Well one day I didn't even have enough change to pump as much gas as I needed to make it to Motel 3 where we'd resume our professional acquaintanceship in the dumpster out back that had been emptied two days ago, so it would make do.

So instead jogged across the tracks and kick-do'd her fruit fly filled squatter's hut, filled with what most people do when they squat. Her shack smelled worse than a dead whore and her coiled dumps seemed to have lives of their own because they kinda moved around. Worms. I grabbed the bitch by her root showing mop and dragged her through the first door I saw to freshen the extremely stagnant air with what weirdoes claim cows are destroying the earth with. Made me think I could start selling my fragrant flatulence.

Anyway, now that I'm through with that unbearable bitch, I now dub her Vile_Pile, which is very accurate. Stay further away from her than Run Around Sue.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'm going to have to rethink composting unfinished fruit and their peels in the back corner of my backyard. My annoyed neighbors might start to think that I'm a male vegan, which are more rare than the steaks I cook Blue...

SSS
- Stinky's finger will never make a full recovery

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PsnfOZ5.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why did he choose me ?? Is my balloon knot speshul ? It has wrinkles just like everyone else's ..

steam-iron.jpg

Btw ... GOOD MORNING FUCKFACE @rT5000 and shitlicker @Oliver Shagnasty and ( better be nice on this one lol ) @Mr whipple (:
Andddddd my most favoritest
205228_1.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Vegans have it hard, sometimes I don't know what to cook and I have like a million options, meanwhile back on lettuce land all Vegans have is carrots and apples...how do you make a Steak outta' carrots and apples ? I've been drinking Beet juice everyday for 9 days now, feeling more energetic, I've been able to hop 4 dumpsters instead of my usual 2 ...But I'll tell ya' ..the first day I forgot I had drunk it and shit myself when I took a crap, fuck I thought I stabbed my ass, ran from the washroom freaking then it dawned on me .."oh yahhhh, the juice " lmao

So what's everyone doing taday ?? Me ?? nice of you to ask, dunno, kids are at another soccer tourney in the Beach area part of town and I am almost out've weed so their's that to take care of, I need some staples ..... Fry some fish for Good Friday, Jeebus died today you ingrates, behave yourselves or fuck off (: Who do you think supplies these vegetables for you to consume and act as though you're better then everyone else ... ffs man get with tha' program.

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well I guess I better dust my wine and granny room ...you bastards :SmokeBreak3:

getPart
HAAA HAHA Sorry about that man (: lololol

Funny fucking shit right there man tell you whut.... those were the dayz Whippley lolol

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I never shared this pic before I was surfing late one night a couple of years ago and Martian was drunk and posted some pics of him all bloody I snagged one before he took it down. I actually spoke to him later via YNC

U0_Lz_L8v_Mf_GM3.jpg
if he is here he'll respond I bet

Reactions: X
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
None of you soft-heads know what the fuck to do now, do you?

AAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH...
1527368211452s.jpg

SSS
- this fucking dump hasn't seen the works of a real flamer since it was created, obviously. Ask Chris! Haaahahahaaaaaa

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet I get a strike for this...

Fucking sickening,standing there filming what are they waiting for the dog to kill him ? Put your arm round his chest and lift him, jam your fingers in his nose and yank hard, he will let go.

Last edited by a moderator: