Vegans Suck

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
TastyImaginaryHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet I get a strike for this...

Fucking sickening,standing there filming what are they waiting for the dog to kill him ? Put your arm round his chest and lift him, jam your fingers in his nose and yank hard, he will let go.
Sure he will, I know you THINK you're a dog whisperer and know all, but that dog ain't simply letting go ....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
kids are at another soccer tourney in the Beach area part of town and I am almost out've weed so their's that to take care of

Their's to take care of? While the laughable runts are aimlessly trotting around a dangerous field where the only green you can see on it are the budding stickers waiting for some helmet wearing molestees (yours) break their common collapses with their supple palms and/or elbows. Wowch!

By this time next year those tweps will be sprinkling stolen narcotics (from you, Stanker, the weed thief) onto a pane of broken glass because their allowances got smoked the year before by daddy the disappointment.

I recommend that Stank-via-_Pile talk to his kids about fentanyl as a good(ish), cheaper version of God's Love (or whatever they name the newest import). I love the shit! Stank's oddly half-black chuds will too, and that silly little high people get from weed will be sooooo last year for them.

Be proud of them, Stank - growing up is going to suck in your smelly shackhold where overdoses become the next hot family trend...

SSS
- you'll need to flay that finger of yours to finally get rid of Vile_Pile's contagious eternal stink

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why I do declare the site retard is in love with me

amore.gif

It happens big guy, I'm dam good looking

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's where we see how bad ass you really are, or could you be a fraud..

Post some more animal cruelty vids tough guy (: see where you go from there

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Callin' me an idiot when you've mistaken this thread dedicated to you? Oh dear. Your nic just made the ending perfect, unlike you and your fugly fuckin' kids you steal bud from...

SSS
- thank fuck I showed up

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol he won't post another vid, he's a fuckin' loud mouth poser, .. are you ascared SSS ??
:LMAO:

iFYeSMi.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Callin' me an idiot when you've mistaken this thread dedicated to you? Oh dear. Your nic just made the ending perfect, unlike you and your fugly fuckin' kids you steal bud from...

SSS
- thank fuck I showed up
"Thank fuck you showed up " ??
Hahahahaha fucking internet monger, what else have you to do BUT show up on the internet..it's all you got grease back