VPN's and invites into your inbox.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
My bad. You were crying about people sharing accounts

For example, it is to my knowledge illegal to share an account on this forum, with multiple accounts while trying to barnstorm a singular account. At least it was in my moderation days.

^^^^^^^

I know what I posted, I am just sorry you never quite understood it, it's like tacking blu-tack onto a waterfall and expecting it to be water-tight.

Again, which forum did you mod?

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

So I wasn't a mod at KM's site?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

For example, it is to my knowledge illegal to share an account on this forum, with multiple accounts while trying to barnstorm a singular account. At least it was in my moderation days.

^^^^^^^

I know what I posted, I am just sorry you never quite understood it, it's like tacking blu-tack onto a waterfall and expecting it to be water-tight.

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

That forum was part of your “moderation days”? Stfu, liar

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

You get on wiff KM, I tried to ban you because I felt you were not talented enough to compete in dat arena, he refused to let me do dat.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

You get on wiff KM, I tried to ban you because I felt you were not talented enough to compete in dat arena, he refused to let me do dat.

LMAO…you tried to ban everyone. Your final meltdown was when Caskur chopped your pic :LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

LMAO…you tried to ban everyone. Your final meltdown was when Caskur chopped your pic :LOL3:

So you did know I was a mod there, while trying to claim here I was a liar?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid

I fink you will find I banned her for posting Cunty's pic. Against the rules of the site.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Borescape acted like some old lady chaperoning the high school prom when he was "mod" at KM's Coco Cabana.

And did he ever post anything worth reading at that site?

No

And this bitch is still having lewd fantasies about Cunty every day, it's not normal.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Borescape acted like some old lady chaperoning the high school prom when he was "mod" at KM's Coco Cabana.

And did he ever post anything worth reading at that site?

No

And this bitch is still having lewd fantasies about Cunty every day, it's not normal.

Wow, I am like a red rag to a bull to you. I find dat mildly amusing, just like you find it mildly confusing.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I guess this thread is about why there is two bored boards in one, and why you can invite anyone to a bilateral convo in someone else's inbox.

Anyone care to comment?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He claims I am useless, while spending all of his waking hours trying to convince himself he can sort me out.