VPN's and invites into your inbox.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
maaaaan... blandspazz couldn't moderate the brown paper bag he puts his airplane glue in

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I going to post all the whiney PMs oak sent to me at SG

I don't give a fuck

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What are you but a hive like mentality that actually thinks you can deliver anything but a strive like formality.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My bad. You were crying about people sharing accounts

For example, it is to my knowledge illegal to share an account on this forum, with multiple accounts while trying to barnstorm a singular account. At least it was in my moderation days.

^^^^^^^

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

For example, it is to my knowledge illegal to share an account on this forum, with multiple accounts while trying to barnstorm a singular account. At least it was in my moderation days.

^^^^^^^

I know what I posted, I am just sorry you never quite understood it, it's like tacking blu-tack onto a waterfall and expecting it to be water-tight.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

^^^^^^^

I know what I posted, I am just sorry you never quite understood it, it's like tacking blu-tack onto a waterfall and expecting it to be water-tight.

Again, which forum did you mod?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

^^^^^^^

PM KM and ask him.

I don’t think so

You slipped, stupid