VPN's and invites into your inbox.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
5 separate accounts trying to bring one account down....didn't really work out fur ye' Proxy, did it.

Rhetorical.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Having had a full and frank discussion with a super-mod, whitever da fuck dat is, and concluded that this site has buttons where ye can invite any old cunt to someone else's inbox (apparently), to decide just how much shite it shid be flooded wiff, I can conclude with a degree of certainty and no lack of fucking apprehension... that what is the point?

You create two board's in one board and call it talent. One is for public consumption, and one is fur private.

It's the politic of the playground and play group dogging.... if ye could muster all of the pre-pubescent testosterone and fanny juice running wild here, and mop it up with the ignorance that tailgates it in a white panel fucking van.

We had rules worth following once, now it seems we have none.

I am pretty new to this site, but I know one fing, if fucking Complain is a "super" mod, they must be doing everything wrong.
I was trying to understand what you were babbling on about, tried to help you then you started dishing out abuse so you can go fuck yourself as far as I'm concerned! Imagine asking for help then abusing the person trying to help you? If you didn't talk in riddles maybe we'd have got on better...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Having had a full and frank discussion with a super-mod, whitever da fuck dat is, and concluded that this site has buttons where ye can invite any old cunt to someone else's inbox (apparently), to decide just how much shite it shid be flooded wiff, I can conclude with a degree of certainty and no lack of fucking apprehension... that what is the point?

You create two board's in one board and call it talent. One is for public consumption, and one is fur private.

It's the politic of the playground and play group dogging.... if ye could muster all of the pre-pubescent testosterone and fanny juice running wild here, and mop it up with the ignorance that tailgates it in a white panel fucking van.

We had rules worth following once, now it seems we have none.

I am pretty new to this site, but I know one fing, if fucking Complain is a "super" mod, they must be doing everything wrong.
I was trying to understand what you were babbling on about, tried to help you then you started dishing out abuse so you can go fuck yourself as far as I'm concerned! Imagine asking for help then abusing the person trying to help you? If you didn't talk in riddles maybe we'd have got on better...

You weren't trying to help fuck all but your own ego boy. Toddle off.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I get it Complain.

Any old cunts are allowed to swamp an inbox. I am bringing the thread back into the public domain.