VPN's and invites into your inbox.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We have a super mod at BF quite willing to post a personal thread in my inbox that he started, but seems unwilling to post the thread where I took on 4 or 5 accounts that tried to rescue Proxy over 22 pages.

Aye, this site is to be trusted, no doubt!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Truth is I have only spoken to BF a few times, but this doesn't quite measure up to his sense of Tennessean justice. I'm not asking fur much, just whit his own supermod has already done.

Post the thread, let's see if Proxy and Cunty destroyed me????

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy!!!

He still has no clue who one of the "people in his inbox" actually was.

I can invite flea into your "room" so she can see what's up.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This guy!!!

He still has no clue who one of the "people in his inbox" actually was.

You say that as if I am invested in this as much as you. I do know one thing though, not one of you were talented enough to make yerself shine.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We can do the real time poetry if she has the ashen clackersack to actually turn up to an event that invited her.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I fink poetry is not worth the verse, unless it is confronted by the adversity of the time that takes to write it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I once thought about what time did mean,
I once thought that its relevance could be seen,
Wrapped up in a flow of a physicist's dream,
the thought about what I thought time might mean!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Having had a full and frank discussion with a super-mod, whitever da fuck dat is, and concluded that this site has buttons where ye can invite any old cunt to someone else's inbox (apparently), to decide just how much shite it shid be flooded wiff, I can conclude with a degree of certainty and no lack of fucking apprehension... that what is the point?

You create two board's in one board and call it talent. One is for public consumption, and one is fur private.

It's the politic of the playground and play group dogging.... if ye could muster all of the pre-pubescent testosterone and fanny juice running wild here, and mop it up with the ignorance that tailgates it in a white panel fucking van.

We had rules worth following once, now it seems we have none.

I am pretty new to this site, but I know one fing, if fucking Complain is a "super" mod, they must be doing everything wrong.

I remember well the day when you posted a comically penis shaped potato in my inbox.

You asked for it back later as Mother was short of a spud for the Corned Beef Hash.

Otherwise it was a jolly jape,

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Having had a full and frank discussion with a super-mod, whitever da fuck dat is, and concluded that this site has buttons where ye can invite any old cunt to someone else's inbox (apparently), to decide just how much shite it shid be flooded wiff, I can conclude with a degree of certainty and no lack of fucking apprehension... that what is the point?

You create two board's in one board and call it talent. One is for public consumption, and one is fur private.

It's the politic of the playground and play group dogging.... if ye could muster all of the pre-pubescent testosterone and fanny juice running wild here, and mop it up with the ignorance that tailgates it in a white panel fucking van.

We had rules worth following once, now it seems we have none.

I am pretty new to this site, but I know one fing, if fucking Complain is a "super" mod, they must be doing everything wrong.

I remember well the day when you posted a comically penis shaped potato in my inbox.

You asked for it back later as Mother was short of a spud for the Corned Beef Hash.

Otherwise it was a jolly jape,

I Can't Believe He is Scottish.

Just like I know I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is just rapeseed oil sprinkled with a world wide marketing campaign.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
fx5rk2e5x3m31.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I want to be disappointed more Scoundy!

You could set aside an hour and read the weekly output of this forum.

Sure to make you cut upwards if anything was.

For surety make sure you concentrate on posts relating to a 3 year old internet relationship that consisted of one drunken fumble and a childs toy held hostage over a toilet bowl that looked like a bad day in Dehli.

Suicide looks great in comparison.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am always disappointed, it is whit keeps me fresh in da pubic regions where not enough time is given to cleanliness.