Websites with the aim of bringing together people who want to cheat should be forbidden by law

?

• Total voters

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I voted false because I believe the government shouldn't pass laws based on social issues... It's up to people to make choices regarding relationships etc and I've always felt the governments of the world should run the busniess side of the country leaving It's people to evolve naturally...

That said, if you cheat, you're a cunt... No need for that shit...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
no he does it on the black market for fuck sakes. he probably makes a killing literally and figuratively. a savior to the families and shit but comes down to brass tax and reality is a cold calculating vicious mercenary that gets off and off on the death and suffering. he just acts like the suffering bothers him to convince the dead's loved ones he cares. thats his POWAH or POWER over them all.
you bring me to ideas for deep / dark web don't say more blah ...
if you have deep dark thoughts about me...please tell me more. if not the webs of the sinister online will get you first.
mnah you just don't talk to me ... i prefer not ... with your attitude .. thoughts abt you .. ego ego ego ?
well i prefer to do whatever i wish online. i can talk to you whenever i want to. you don't care or don't respond. shit happens but i will still do as i please. lmao you thinking of raping and killing me right now thats NOT egoooooooooooooo ITS truth. so get to it already fuck me than kill me. if not shit happens.
erh, quite the vivid imagination you have, who are you?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I voted false because I believe the government shouldn't pass laws based on social issues... It's up to people to make choices regarding relationships etc and I've always felt the governments of the world should run the busniess side of the country leaving It's people to evolve naturally...

There are these sites that try to convince people to start cheating. Just for the profit of the site owner...

Someone might fall for that? Someone who did not intent to cheat before...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
no he does it on the black market for fuck sakes. he probably makes a killing literally and figuratively. a savior to the families and shit but comes down to brass tax and reality is a cold calculating vicious mercenary that gets off and off on the death and suffering. he just acts like the suffering bothers him to convince the dead's loved ones he cares. thats his POWAH or POWER over them all.
you bring me to ideas for deep / dark web don't say more blah ...
if you have deep dark thoughts about me...please tell me more. if not the webs of the sinister online will get you first.
mnah you just don't talk to me ... i prefer not ... with your attitude .. thoughts abt you .. ego ego ego ?
well i prefer to do whatever i wish online. i can talk to you whenever i want to. you don't care or don't respond. shit happens but i will still do as i please. lmao you thinking of raping and killing me right now thats NOT egoooooooooooooo ITS truth. so get to it already fuck me than kill me. if not shit happens.
erh, quite the vivid imagination you have, who are you?
:) no ego or vivid imagination here...

just the way you type to me i know how hard you are for me...and wanna cum inside me til you can't cum in me any more than you will slash my throat, stab me in the heart several times, and than put a single silver bullet in my heads

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
look what did you do !? you made him laugh
tumblr_nfwr4uDyiw1tmsr3yo4_500.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

There are these sites that try to convince people to start cheating. Just for the profit of the site owner...

that's filthing around .. like islam pollutes families .. lol .. if you are outside those worlds nor involved .. view it and enjoy it as rats in a cage ... i follow the news ... based upon..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Cheating on your spouse (married) should be illegal
true, i noticed that marriage versus divorce has increased in some countries .... what are you loving for then .. waste of time if yer intelligent enough .. time versus life .. but some problems in eu countries are funny ...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's pretty disgusting in itself but if people can be convinced to do something they wouldn't consider before, they deserve whatever follows and karma is a bitch lol...

You're either capable of cheating or not... I'm loyal to the bone and no amount of persuasion could convince me to do the dirty...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is here, but ya know what, its bullshit. I think its a fucking $50 fine, or a $50 fucking fine, however you look at it lol.

Fuck it, if a website does it, oh well. Before internet, it was shady friends tempting significant others. Cheating happens with or without a website.

I despise cheating. Its the next thing in line I hate after lying. Yes I've been cheated on too. Fuck cheaters. Karma always comes around.... and it did.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

That's pretty disgusting in itself but if people can be convinced to do something they wouldn't consider before, they deserve whatever follows and karma is a bitch lol...

You're either capable of cheating or not... I'm loyal to the bone and no amount of persuasion could convince me to do the dirty...
i used to have fear of bacteria etc .. if you knew lol ..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I'm still an OCD having bitch when it comes to that. I could never be a doctor or nurse, etc. because of it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

I'm still an OCD having bitch when it comes to that. I could never be a doctor or nurse, etc. because of it.
no just have an anxiety .. something from past .. more a scare.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Yes, that is disgusting. So you agree that those sites should be made illegal?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

It is here, but ya know what, its bullshit. I think its a fucking $50 fine, or a $50 fucking fine, however you look at it lol.

Fuck it, if a website does it, oh well. Before internet, it was shady friends tempting significant others. Cheating happens with or without a website.

I despise cheating. Its the next thing in line I hate after lying. Yes I've been cheated on too. Fuck cheaters. Karma always comes around.... and it did.
The websites make it worse, soms even advertise on television. Lots of bannering on the internet.... They earn money from it, so they promote it. Doesn't that call for legislation?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
if the wifey wants to cheat. cheat Bitch but don't bother complaining to me if i do the same back. fuck you and pack up yo shit. you won't be remember for long.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Only when married or also when in a "long term" relationship?

In some states you can be married to someone without getting married. This is called "common law marriage" and you only have to live with that person for 6 months to claim you are married. I think Texas is still one of those states that support this. Not sure about long term relationships outside of marriage. My opinion still stays the same regarding the topic of this thread, though.

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong.. I think cheating on a spouse is the most HORRIBLE thing you can do.. I've NEVER cheated or have been cheated on.. But.. people are going to anyways.. So that's my reason for saying there shouldn't be a law against a site. It doesn't matter.. Those who don't or won't cheat will not seek the site out.. Those that do and will cheat will use the site.. pretty simple.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah make the illegal, stone everyone who joins them, cut their necks, let’s go and live in Saudi Arabia and have done..