This websites theme is terrible!

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Mostly because I havea deep hatred for this hillbilly that lives up north in wisconsin (the state i lived in before florida) who wants to talk shit from his trailer but when I found out the trailer park he lives at and his lot number the motherfucker wouldn't come outside! and I was like I'mma fucking kill you for everything you said online!!!! Come out here!!!

Anyway, I never left my house hours away and this stupid tweaker thought I was outside and was calling the cops saying im waving weapons at him and outside and all this shit and they show up and the park's security cameras show no one was there and he tried to point at a bunch of forum messages and told him no one was ever outside and we all made fun of him.

WEll he runs a forum and I don't want us to end up there because I will be autobanned forever.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
He used to pretend to be a girl and "catfish" other users into sending him weiner pictures and talking dirty to him years and years ago. LOL, kinda strange but w/e.
my understanding is he never tried to get money from anyone, or use the information against them, he just wanted to pretend to be a cute girl on the forum named lilsporty7 and talk to his friends but pretend to be a girl sexting nerds to cyber with and look at dick pics from.

KINDA BIZARRE BUT OK

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
Wheres FromHell? Scrawny or Zanick?
Idk who fromhell is, scron is now known as ghost and zanick is dead, also actor is dead, also kr0z died, and semisazas still hasa derpy arm that doesn't work that he still shoots up into, and G is mad you snitched on him for that gun.