Websites with the aim of bringing together people who want to cheat should be forbidden by law

?

• Total voters

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tough one. Cheating isn't good for a relationship. However if you want to cheat you should probably get out of that relationship. So I said true, but really what I think should happen is if you use a website like that they should be required by law to disclose all interactions with the person cheated if asked. That way the person who was cheated on gets closure.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah nothing beats a family drama wifey and cheat shot up her kids slith troaths and blood on the wall i don't mind from the aspect when single .. i get off i'm sure on that stuff ... why not? enriching the gore community and see how the weak get seperated from the strong and the better ... pple are filthy and vile apes ... simple .. cheating is mean for both the victim, victimiser and other victimiser or lover ... 't sucks ...
do know .. websites allow many pple to hide, there you see often a true or nasty side ... cybersluts in generic terms all genders ... before commenting, the ones who fits the shoe ... zip it to me and gtfo ..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
If your relationship is worth cheating on then at that point in time you should just call it quits and move on. Most people that cheat are only searching for that one thing they can't find or currently no longer have in their relationship. People that cheat usually stay in their current relationship because they are in their comfort zone with that person and are unsure if the grass is greener on the other side.......SOOOO sometimes they try to open a new door by cheating....if they want to move on...it may give them something to go off of by cheating....give them an idea about that other pasture. Feel me?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
yeah nothing beats a family drama wifey and cheat shot up her kids slith troaths and blood on the wall i don't mind from the aspect when single .. i get off i'm sure on that stuff ... why not? enriching the gore community and see how the weak get seperated from the strong and the better ... pple are filthy and vile apes ... simple .. cheating is mean for both the victim, victimiser and other victimiser or lover ... 't sucks ...
do know .. websites allow many pple to hide, there you see often a true or nasty side ... cybersluts in generic terms all genders ... before commenting, the ones who fits the shoe ... zip it to me and gtfo ..
that fucking bitch wife deserved everything the kicks, punches, slashes to the throat, and fucking her good with that baseball bat while she was pregnant. deserved worse too. don't you fucking come to her defense now. she should be dug up and done the same to her over and over again.

you are the vile filthy ape defending cockroaching cunts like her. fuck her and the kids

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
that fucking bitch wife deserved everything the kicks, punches, slashes to the throat, and fucking her good with that baseball bat while she was pregnant. deserved worse too. don't you fucking come to her defense now. she should be dug up and done the same to her over and over again.

you are the vile filthy ape defending cockroaching cunts like her. fuck her and the kids

What is this about??? Where did this happen?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

What is this about??? Where did this happen?
just response, strong and weak ... and gore .. sometimes i need gore when bored

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter to me if people cheat.. and if a website can help pick out a suitable/safe "date" for people who want to.. who cares.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter to me if people cheat.. and if a website can help pick out a suitable/safe "date" for people who want to.. who cares.
true some sites are made for it ... but still mean in itself on a site where not and most are ...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
only a bottom feeding pos would create such a site
imagine stinking cocks, asscrack and soggy cunts ... food and dinner i'm sure for some ..
tumblr_o2leytSGPP1qzhl6vo1_1280.jpg

Powah

Factory Bastard
There are forums that help people with euthanasia. Probably draws acclaim and criticism. Depends on the observer

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Tough one. Cheating isn't good for a relationship. However if you want to cheat you should probably get out of that relationship. So I said true, but really what I think should happen is if you use a website like that they should be required by law to disclose all interactions with the person cheated if asked. That way the person who was cheated on gets closure.
I like your creative thinking :)

I Europe we have a GDPR (personal information is owned by the peron it concerns and he/she has a say in who can have the info) and that will not allow this disclosure. Not sure about the US, there re less strict privacy laws I guess...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
If your relationship is worth cheating on then at that point in time you should just call it quits and move on. Most people that cheat are only searching for that one thing they can't find or currently no longer have in their relationship. People that cheat usually stay in their current relationship because they are in their comfort zone with that person and are unsure if the grass is greener on the other side.......SOOOO sometimes they try to open a new door by cheating....if they want to move on...it may give them something to go off of by cheating....give them an idea about that other pasture. Feel me?
I understand what you're saying, but what about the statement? :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
no he does it on the black market for fuck sakes. he probably makes a killing literally and figuratively. a savior to the families and shit but comes down to brass tax and reality is a cold calculating vicious mercenary that gets off and off on the death and suffering. he just acts like the suffering bothers him to convince the dead's loved ones he cares. thats his POWAH or POWER over them all.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
no he does it on the black market for fuck sakes. he probably makes a killing literally and figuratively. a savior to the families and shit but comes down to brass tax and reality is a cold calculating vicious mercenary that gets off and off on the death and suffering. he just acts like the suffering bothers him to convince the dead's loved ones he cares. thats his POWAH or POWER over them all.
you bring me to ideas for deep / dark web don't say more blah ...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
if you have deep dark thoughts about me...please tell me more. if not the webs of the sinister online will get you first.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
if you have deep dark thoughts about me...please tell me more. if not the webs of the sinister online will get you first.
mnah you just don't talk to me ... i prefer not ... with your attitude .. thoughts abt you .. ego ego ego ?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
mnah you just don't talk to me ... i prefer not ... with your attitude .. thoughts abt you .. ego ego ego ?
well i prefer to do whatever i wish online. i can talk to you whenever i want to. you don't care or don't respond. shit happens but i will still do as i please. lmao you thinking of raping and killing me right now thats NOT egoooooooooooooo ITS truth. so get to it already fuck me than kill me. if not shit happens.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Why don't you two of you go meet up and see how the romance goes?