This websites theme is terrible!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I hope you guys shut down and we all consolidate into Niggasin.space sorry, i haven't posted much

fuck ur creepy admin who PERSONALLY REACHES OUT to users with 50 posts to ask them to keep posting and draw them back to his forum, gg

Lol.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif
^^^^

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I'm Bradley I never lied to any of you. I use this website when I get banned from my home
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scron/Ghost is also a prominent poster there as is his homosexual tranny lover. It's a riot!!! You should come visit!!! MERGE!!! He told me not to tell you guys about his account there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The image isn't showing up for some reason.

That's weird. It's in realgrimm's post #15

I'm Bradley I never lied to any of you. I use this website when I get banned from my home
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scron/Ghost is also a prominent poster there as is his homosexual tranny lover. It's a riot!!! You should come visit!!! MERGE!!! He told me not to tell you guys about his account there.

^^It's also in text in this post.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok noncescape it's your turn to shine.

Go bore these fuckers to death like you do us.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
well everyone if we ever closeup I have it set that our next port of call will be your forum should it ever come to that, I hope you would consider the same should your site close down for whatever reason

And yes lanny is very boring. He used to pretend to be a girl and "catfish" other users into sending him weiner pictures and talking dirty to him years and years ago. LOL, kinda strange but w/e.