And the theme of the day at a 30,000 a plate Gala is???????

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's got a nice ass though.
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

She's a fucking trifecta, is all I can say.

Oh, she loves the limelight, that's pretty clear, Captain Obvious.

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Come on, you know she makes them meltdown.

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

The people she's trying to make melt down, the politicians in Washington.

You are aware she's not targeting you, right? She doesn't know you exit, dude.

Nice deflection, or maybe you weren't being a white-hating racist like Levon.

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?
Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Does that matter?

Did the right melt down? Yes, they did. The right is 90% white. How does this invalidate Levon's post? Yeah, it doesn't.

There you go with the "90% white" bigotry. Are you people wired from birth to spew divisive racial hate at every turn, Lilly white Lily?

Facts aren't bigotry. They're facts.

OK, dear, please cite your "facts" by first defining what you mean by "right (wing)" and then cite your supporting data that definitively shows that "90%" of them are "white?"

Should I wait, or can I go make a sandwich or something?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as you basis of "fact" a Washington Post article toyed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

Nor, I might note, did you even attempt to define what you mean by "right (wing)."

I've forgotten how badly you suck at this.

Oh, I suck. Somebunny is getting hot under the collar.

Oooops! Forgot to poast outside the nests in your frenzy!
Lol... she's so ""intelligent"" but cannot figure out how to differentiate between a begin quote tag and an end quote tag

precious

That's definite proof that I lack intelligence. lmfao

D E S P E R A T E Biggie.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?
Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Does that matter?

Did the right melt down? Yes, they did. The right is 90% white. How does this invalidate Levon's post? Yeah, it doesn't.

There you go with the "90% white" bigotry. Are you people wired from birth to spew divisive racial hate at every turn, Lilly white Lily?

OK, dear, please cite your "facts" by first defining what you mean by "right (wing)" and then cite your supporting data that definitively shows that "90%" of them are "white?"

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as you basis of "fact" a Washington Post article toyed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

Nor, I might note, did you even attempt to define what you mean by "right (wing)."

Lol... she's so ""intelligent"" but cannot figure out how to differentiate between a begin quote tag and an end quote tag

precious

For someone who brags about being so intelligent because you have a piece of toilet paper on your wall with your name on it signed by someone who wouldn't remember you if you jumped them in an alley? Yeah, It most certainly does.

Especially given the decades you've spent making an absolute tit of yourself on these forums

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember these stupid assed libtards saying the GOP was now a southern white party like it was 2008! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

For someone who brags about being so intelligent because you have a piece of toilet paper on your wall with your name on it signed by someone who wouldn't remember you if you jumped them in an alley? Yeah, It most certainly does.

Especially given the decades you've spent making an absolute tit of yourself on these forums

So, you don't have a degree? I mean an actual degree.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

I'm a 2nd degree black belt.

does that count?

oh, and it's approximately 84 degrees in Florida right now. HOw about that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

does that count?

I see why you feel so insecure.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

does that count?

I should feel insecure about being a martial artist ?

why so?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

For someone who brags about being so intelligent because you have a piece of toilet paper on your wall with your name on it signed by someone who would remember you jumped them in an alley? Yeah, It most certainly does.

Dont you ever get sick and bored of them constantly CLAIMING how intelligent they are? And how open minded they are? And how dumb everyone else is? Oh maybe not "everyone" else....just anyone who argues against them.

But they NEVER show a single bit of open mindedness or intelligence? They blather about how smart they are while they throw insults, dodge direct questions, twist your words, move goalposts, repeat propaganda (Trump is a racist) and gaslight.

People will TELL them how hateful they are. And there are endless examples. They dont hear shit.

Big fucking smarties.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

precious

does that count?

I should feel insecure about being a martial artist ?

why so?
Prolly for the same dumb reason these twats say owning guns makes my weiner tiny. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dont you ever get sick and bored of them constantly CLAIMING how intelligent they are?

It wouldn't be so bad if they were indeed as intelligent as they claim, but when you cannot even figure out how to escape nested quotes properly after racking up over a quarter million posts on forums with similar bbc tags it's really hard to nod up and down in agreement polietely. Even Despite the fact that you really do wish to cut them some slack for being such offensive simple minded heathens birthed out of some lower rung mutant tribe that fornicates with livestock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dont you ever get sick and bored of them constantly CLAIMING how intelligent they are?

It wouldn't be so bad if they were indeed as intelligent as they claim, but when you cannot even figure out how to escape nested quotes properly after racking up over a quarter million posts on forums with similar bbc tags it's really hard to nod up and down in agreement polietely. Even Despite the fact that you really do wish to cut them some slack for being such offensive simple minded heathens birthed out of some lower rung mutant tribe that fornicates with livestock.

Truly intelligent and open minded people dont have to say they are. Their responses say it for them.

Open minded people work towards entering into another person's POV with them and make sure they understand it and address those points with facts in a respectful way.

These people screech ad homs and just fling sophistry around and insult/degrade people. They are no where near the intelligent people they think they are. They gaslight and try to forcibly fit their opposition into their bias pov... like the whole "you just want to control women!!" or "you hate brown people!'

They are not just lacking intelligence, they are incurably ignorant and manipulative.