And the theme of the day at a 30,000 a plate Gala is???????

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
She's got a nice ass though.
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

She's a fucking trifecta, is all I can say.

Oh, she loves the limelight, that's pretty clear, Captain Obvious.

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Come on, you know she makes them meltdown.

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

The people she's trying to make melt down, the politicians in Washington.

You are aware she's not targeting you, right? She doesn't know you exit, dude.

Nice deflection, or maybe you weren't being a white-hating racist like Levon.

Well, it's mighty nice of ya to drop in unannounced on a Wednesday afternoon just to water the house plants with yer bitter tears, Reg. If we'd known ya were coming by, I mighta posted the rooftop dance video.

When I speak of the "old and white and male" victims, I'm talking about the folks that just lose their marbles in her presence, especially in the halls of power. I think there's a subset of them at the Chank forum too. And of course I didn't even mention the Young Republicans who work as pages in the H of R.

Me, I don't "hate white people" Reggie. Only some of them.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?
Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Does that matter?

Did the right melt down? Yes, they did. The right is 90% white. How does this invalidate Levon's post? Yeah, it doesn't.

There you go with the "90% white" bigotry. Are you people wired from birth to spew divisive racial hate at every turn, Lilly white Lily?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Well, it's mighty nice of ya to drop in unannounced on a Wednesday afternoon just to water the house plants with yer bitter tears, Reg. If we'd known ya were coming by, I mighta posted the rooftop dance video.

When I speak of the "old and white and male" victims, I'm talking about the folks that just lose their marbles in her presence, especially in the halls of power. I think there's a subset of them at the Chank forum too. And of course I didn't even mention the Young Republicans who work as pages in the H of R.

No, dude. You people drip hate. Especially since Trump was elected. Hate is all you people spew nonstop. And now that Trump is gone, you continue with your nonstop hate because hate is all you have.

Anyway, don't you think Mille should be hanged as a traitor? I do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?
Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Does that matter?

Did the right melt down? Yes, they did. The right is 90% white. How does this invalidate Levon's post? Yeah, it doesn't.

There you go with the "90% white" bigotry. Are you people wired from birth to spew divisive racial hate at every turn, Lilly white Lily?

I think it's so natural they dont even see how it is divisive and hateful

And then when people get just rude back, they think you started it. Like they were being totally respectful and such by saying crap like that. Or Holiday calling me a disgusting pig because I linked a Trump policy I supported.

Do you even what they DO support? Does anyone? Because they wont discuss any of that and all they really do is attack everything other people support.

The same people actually accuse Trump and "trumptards" of being divisive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

Facts aren't bigotry. They're facts.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

I'd say 36 million in witch hunts because the left was melting matters

just sayin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

I'd say 36 million in witch hunts because the left was melting matters

just sayin

BENGHAZI!!!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

I think it's so natural they dont even see how it is divisive and hateful

And then when people get just rude back, they think you started it. Like they were being totally respectful and such by saying crap like that. Or Holiday calling me a disgusting pig because I linked a Trump policy I supported.

Do you even what they DO support? Does anyone? Because they wont discuss any of that and all they really do is attack everything other people support.

The same people actually accuse Trump and "trumptards" of being divisive.

They only can support what they are told to support by their betters. Stay tuned for the approved meme.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

OK, dear, please cite your "facts" by first defining what you mean by "right (wing)" and then cite your supporting data that definitively shows that "90%" of them are "white?"

Should I wait, or can I go make a sandwich or something?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And with all the fluffing none of them can cite a single policy Newsom has supported and or pushed which is of benefit to the average Californian

Could you imagine if I asked the same of JOe Talibiden? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

No, dude. You people drip hate. Especially since Trump was elected. Hate is all you people spew nonstop. And now that Trump is gone, you continue with your nonstop hate because hate is all you have.

I've started entire threads devoted to left wing hatred. Showing everything from screaming at people in public, to punching children, vandalism, doxxing....you name it.

I've pointed out how hateful they are here even. They ALWAYS turn it right back around. They get hateful and mean as fuck, and when people are mean BACK its "omg you do it too!".

Have you ever read at leftwing forums? They constantly slam everyone not left. You still never see what they DO support. It's just nonstop hate being spewed. They dont think anyone who opposes government mandates should get medical treatment. They think anyone protesting against them should be jailed for "treason". Its an unbelievable, breathtaking level of just pure rotten hatred. We know they always openly celebrate if any Republican/conservative person dies.

Even when we give them a taste of their own medicine (Rest in Piss Ruth).....we got nothing on them when it comes to hate.

Have you seen the racist hate they fling at black people who dont vote left? Holy shit!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

OK, dear, please cite your "facts" by first defining what you mean by "right (wing)" and then cite your supporting data that definitively shows that "90%" of them are "white?"

I remember this one time when I asked her to cite a single racist thing Trump had said or done despite her mewling about his overt and stunning racism nonstop for 4 years

she couldn't produce so much as a single instance

so I wouldn't hold my breath waitin on them facts old friend

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And with all the fluffing none of them can cite a single policy Newsom has supported and or pushed which is of benefit to the average Californian

They never will either, because they dont even care about policies. They care about "blue no matter who!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

I used to think you guys were too hard on them.(like back in the day). I was always more center.

You were absolutely dead on right.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They never will either, because they dont even care about policies. They care about "blue no matter who!"
Did you see when Joe BIden was busy trying to save Newsom's job? Not because he thinks Newsom is doing a good job or anything, cause, let's face it, Biden doesn't do much thinking about anything these days but because someone in his camp is fearful that FIenstien might pull a Ginsburg and wander off to hell within the next year and a half where she belongs

Biden himself, on the campaign trail could not cite one single thing Newsom has done for the people of California. Not a single thing. He was only able to say "this guy isn't trump" ... pretty pathetic

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

I remember this one time when I asked her to cite a single racist thing Trump had said or done despite her mewling about his overt and stunning racism nonstop for 4 years

she couldn't produce so much as a single instance

so I wouldn't hold my breath waitin on them facts old friend

That's why I'm eating the sandwich I went and made.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you see when Joe BIden was busy trying to save Newsom's job? Not because he thinks Newsom is doing a good job or anything, cause, let's face it, Biden doesn't do much thinking about anything these days but because someone in his camp is fearful that FIenstien might pull a Ginsburg and wander off to hell within the next year and a half where she belongs

Biden himself, on the campaign trail could not cite one single thing Newsom has done for the people of California. Not a single thing. He was only able to say "this guy isn't trump" ... pretty pathetic

They know they dont have to do shit for the people. There is no accountability or incentive for them.

All they have to do is smear the other side and spread propaganda and incite people to violence.

They know these idiots will keep voting for them no matter how bad they fuck people over. Their voters will even defend them.

They vote based on hate. Not on policy.. not to benefit the people....they vote AGAINST us. Not FOR anything. So Newscum doesnt HAVE to do anything. He can keep fucking CA. No accountability whatsoever. Literally all democrats voters care about is their hate for other people.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

How many harvested ballots do you get to fraudulently fill out next election because you cited a Bezos article?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

How many harvested ballots do you get to fraudulently fill out next election because you cited a Bezos article?

Predictable and boring.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.
As if you wouldn't be doing the same if Foxnews were cited

hypocrite much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Whatever the reason, Hurd's departure was just the most vivid recent illustration of the fact that the Republican Party, already extraordinarily white and male, is getting even more so. There are only 13 women among the 197 Republicans in the House of Representatives, making their caucus an incredible 93 percent male. Two of those women have already announced that they won't be running for re-election in 2020 either. And
, the GOP’s congressional representatives in Congress (both House and Senate) are 95 percent white."

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as your basis of "fact" a Washington Post article typed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

Nor, I might note, did you even attempt to define what you mean by "right (wing)."

I've forgotten how badly you suck at this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as you basis of "fact" a Washington Post article toyed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

Nor, I might note, did you even attempt to define what you mean by "right (wing)."

Oh, I suck. Somebunny is getting hot under the collar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as your basis of "fact" a Washington Post article typed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

"Right wing" is pretty much everyone who criticizes democrats (like all the new Trumptards in CA who wanted recall) and anyone right of Stalin.

It's just one big pool they toss every who disagrees with them into.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Seriously! You cite as you basis of "fact" a Washington Post article toyed up by some Democrat steno pool girl?

Oooops! Forgot to poast outside the nests in your frenzy!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Does that matter?

WaPo

Predictable and boring.

Oooops! Forgot to poast outside the nests in your frenzy!
Lol... she's so ""intelligent"" but cannot figure out how to differentiate between a begin quote tag and an end quote tag

precious