And the theme of the day at a 30,000 a plate Gala is???????

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
TAX THE RICH

cause, you know, you don't have to be rich to drop 30,000 on a single dinner plate at some bullshit event for pompous self serving elites.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like when upper class idiots romanticize poverty and then spend shit tons of money on the "minimulist" aesthetic lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I won’t lie. That shit pissed me off. It pisses me off that she tries to rep Latinos. Fucking hypocrite

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd fuck her as long as her face stays in the pillow the whole time

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TAX THE RICH

cause, you know, you don't have to be rich to drop 30,000 on a single dinner plate at some bullshit event for pompous self serving elites.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2c1.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's got a nice ass though.
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

She's a fucking trifecta, is all I can say.

Yeah but shes supposed to be representing the people, and all she does is pander and show boat.

When she went on that thing about her abuela's house, Matt Walsh fund raised for her abuela. Conservatives raised 100k. And it was rejected and she called an "attack".

Sure, if you just want to fight with your own countrymen and continue a partisan cold civil war....shes perfect. And she helps rake in money for all those wealthy elites.

But what does she DO that benefits the regular people?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think she understands self promotion as very few do. And of course she pisses conservatives off big time, especially if they're old and white and male.

Oh, she loves the limelight, that's pretty clear, Captain Obvious.

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But why throw in the "old and white and male" bit? Do you get bonus points on your "anti-racist" card whenever you can toss in some anti-white racism into any political discussion? Maybe get a few extra harvested ballots to commit fraud with next election or something?

Come on, you know she makes them meltdown.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe they just find such gratuitous hypocrisy "'irritating"" ?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arent you guys always laughing about how it's the "uneducated"(those of us who didnt go to uni) who oppose you, and we do it due to lack of education?

You realize you are putting the poor and the working/middle as the "fuck the poor" people?

Do you understand the wealthy agree with you? You know the wealthy already pay A LOT of taxes and that if they get taxed more, (they won't because there are always loopholes made for them and it falls on the middle/working) they just move their money, sometimes take their jobs and go and it.....falls on the middle/working?

When people who couldnt afford uni are telling leftists this. .....who the fuck they think they are talking to? You think I'm in here like "FUCK myself yo!! Fuck my kids! I want high taxes bitch!"

Yeah guys I'm just RICH AF and GREEDY.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Arent you guys always laughing about how it's the "uneducated"(those of us who didnt go to uni) who oppose you, and we do it due to lack of education?

You realize you are putting the poor and the working/middle as the "fuck the poor" people?

Do you understand the wealthy agree with you? You know the wealthy already pay A LOT of taxes and that if they get taxed more, (they won't because there are always loopholes made for them and it falls on the middle/working) they just move their money, sometimes take their jobs and go and it.....falls on the middle/working?
You lost him at "you realize" I'd wager.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

She doesn't make me meltdown. In fact, I enjoyed that rooftop dancing video she did. Her tits looked great in that outfit.

The people she's trying to make melt down, the politicians in Washington.

You are aware she's not targeting you, right? She doesn't know you exit, dude.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Leftists simply never grasped the definition of the word irony, like how AOC "protests" by wearing a $10,000 gown that says "tax the rich" to a $35,000 dollar a plate gala, or how they claim it's the "uneducated" that disagree with them while communicating primarily through cartoons and memes.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is "them?"

Nice deflection, or maybe you weren't being a white-hating racist like Levon.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Has she made another spectacular showing at the border given the current crisis? Or even taken a moment to condemn the Taliban treatment of women?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Leftists simply never grasped the definition of the word irony, like how AOC "protests" by wearing a $10,000 gown that says "tax the rich" to a $35,000 dollar a plate gala, or how they claim it's the "uneducated" that disagree with them while communicating primarily through cartoons and memes.

Sure we do and that is why not everyone thinks she has to be respected.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who is "them?"

Are you going to pretend that there were meltdowns by congressmen and senators in DC, never mind Fox news?
Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You lost him at "you realize" I'd wager.

Seriously they have no problem telling people who are struggling that theyvare the "fuck the poor" people?

Most of these leftwingers are doing WAY better financially then those of us begging them to just STOP voting.....stop trying to help.....for the love of fucking GAWD I do not want to remove a few hundred of my grocery dollars to afford rising gas prices again, especailly now with the prices of EVERYTHING rising. I've already tried explaining taxes and why properly ones are going to rise.

Maybe they'll decide someone needs "justice" and go burn down another poor/working class community.

But they seriously bitch at us like we are the greedy wealthy people. Ummmm.....all the the fucking wealthy elites shill for Democrats.

How do they not see this?! They would helping the most if they just left shit ALONE and stopped trying to be something they are not.

Try to tell them their shitfucked policies are harming everyone and all you get is some pretentious gish gallop of "educated" idiocy where they try to tell you being forced to pay a fine if you cant afford insurance is "helping". Or they just call you a dumb racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "them?"

Of greater or lesser severity of 4 years worth of nonstop liberal meltdowns EVRYWHERE

Does that matter?

Did the right melt down? Yes, they did. The right is 90% white. How does this invalidate Levon's post? Yeah, it doesn't.