Websites with the aim of bringing together people who want to cheat should be forbidden by law

?

• Total voters

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
well thanks fuck your a Hitler follower. i was beginning to wonder about how afflicted your brain was. now i see the better in you the German in you at heart. have a blessed day @rigor79

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
well thanks fuck your a Hitler follower. i was beginning to wonder about how afflicted your brain was. now i see the better in you the German in you at heart. have a blessed day @rigor79
you never know with me ... if you say so, it shall be so for you .. i speak diffirent ..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i don't say so. i know so. knowing is half the battle...*G.I. Joe music*
mmm yer quite wrong and too bad i can't involve the witnesses ... 150 versus 3 was i there ... no one knows .. mind what you state ..
150? so i miss counted. it happens to the best of us. i rather be wrong 99 times but absolutely perfectly right once out of 100 any way. don't tell me what to do i rank over and don't you forget it

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i don't say so. i know so. knowing is half the battle...*G.I. Joe music*
mmm yer quite wrong and too bad i can't involve the witnesses ... 150 versus 3 was i there ... no one knows .. mind what you state ..
150? so i miss counted. it happens to the best of us. i rather be wrong 99 times but absolutely perfectly right once out of 100 any way. don't tell me what to do i rank over and don't you forget it
as you wish, not my prob .. i only say what i saw but not involved .. there .. you rank as what you want to rank .. for all i care captain toiletpaper ... fucking cool for you ...
or do you prefer major shittles?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Maxipad his ex now, before she pressed that wonderful wonderful button ! :)

blowing_up_ied.jpg

the only good one, is a dead one ...
Damn that’s harsh brah. You do realise that some of my friends are Muslim don’t you? Hahahahahaa...each to their own though. They know I’m an atheist and a lovable chap. :ThumbsUp3:
well not really racist .. i was speaking of "the sandnigger" as to others whom are normal and decent as much as civility and respect as another all in all .. don't be worried mate .. choucran.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

Damn that’s harsh brah. You do realise that some of my friends are Muslim don’t you? Hahahahahaa...each to their own though. They know I’m an atheist and a lovable chap. :ThumbsUp3:
well not really racist .. i was speaking of "the sandnigger" as to others whom are normal and decent as much as civility and respect as another all in all .. don't be worried mate .. choucran.
Hahahahaha...I’m only fucking with you! I can’t stand Muslims! :LMAO2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

i have no problem with the muslim in a hospital, working for the army, cops .. i mean .. goes for all of us in the end ..
for the rest, not too close to me .. i had years of (force) conversion behind me, so i am very daft abt it ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

i have no problem with the muslim in a hospital, working for the army, cops .. i mean .. goes for all of us in the end ..
for the rest, not too close to me .. i had years of (force) conversion behind me, so i am very daft abt it ..
I could tell you about some Muslim women that loved me almost to death when I was running a business in Jakarta, Indonesia...but that’s another story for another time. I was also Santa Claus (I shit you not) for a Christian group by way of a hangover because I was the only white man...another story! I’m in the process of writing a book on a diversity of circumstance. When it’s finished...it’ll blow your mind!
:rightON:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

I could tell you about some Muslim women that loved me almost to death when I was running a business in Jakarta, Indonesia...but that’s another story for another time. I was also Santa Claus (I shit you not) for a Christian group by way of a hangover because I was the only white man...another story! I’m in the process of writing a book on a diversity of circumstance. When it’s finished...it’ll blow your mind!
cool stuff let me know, you oughta read "clash of cultures" or so ... funny book but sweet ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

cool stuff let me know, you oughta read "clash of cultures" or so ... funny book but sweet ...
I studied theology....trust me, it had it’s moments, but the predicable outcomes are less for my astute mind. I did mention I was a scientist, did I not? Gallium and all that? Lol

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

I studied theology....trust me, it had it’s moments, but the predicable outcomes are less for my astute mind. I did mention I was a scientist, did I not? Gallium and all that? Lol
cool .. love such pple for big ideas .. theories .. but you need to have the good people cos they said once, in wrong hands i am a danger .. joke.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

blowing_up_ied.jpg

cool .. love such pple for big ideas .. theories .. but you need to have the good people cos they said once, in wrong hands i am a danger .. joke.
Hmmmmmm...I think I’m more intellectual than most, but I detest playing on that. Not many here have faced Tyranny in real life. Mugabe is a good example of that. His armed henchman looking me in the face with their Ak’s...I don’t think anyone on this board has faced that! And that’s the truth. I can tell a few more...I’ll get to that.
Politics here currently at Bastard Factory is not exciting...I can change that! You just never asked???

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah rings a bell .. cool .. you where there as photographer?
i don't really look at the equality or intelligence here, used to be on other sites and had loss etc .. and some cute blonde that blended in .. more here to pass my time and see what comes by .. how long where you in africa during that time?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i don't really look at the equality or intelligence here, used to be on other sites and had loss etc .. and some cute blonde that blended in .. more here to pass my time and see what comes by .. how long where you in africa during that time?
No bud...I was there as a warrior. I was armed and dangerous. I have a look in my eyes that make rebellious men think otherwise. Us Europeans call it the death stare. And I am willing to murder. I am a trained soldier after all.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
No bud...I was there as a warrior. I was armed and dangerous. I have a look in my eyes that make rebellious men think otherwise. Us Europeans call it the death stare. And I am willing to murder. I am a trained soldier after all.
cool cool ... nice to meet you ...