Welcome Guest!!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I got an idea for you ...go home if the heat is getting to you

This is simply discriminaton. I am going to file a complaint at the FBI. Luckily I know some people....

Are you gay ?
YES! Please don't tell my wife
WIFE ............:LMAO: don't you have a dam to finger or something ? put a fresh coat of wax on your wooden clodhoppers WIFE ....lolol
random-shite-2020-08-27-34.jpg

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I got an idea for you ...go home if the heat is getting to you

This is simply discriminaton. I am going to file a complaint at the FBI. Luckily I know some people....

Are you gay ?
YES! Please don't tell my wife
WIFE ............:LMAO: don't you have a dam to finger or something ? put a fresh coat of wax on your wooden clodhoppers WIFE ....lolol
random-shite-2020-08-27-34.jpg

You look a bit....jealous.... Is that because all the women always walk around you at a great distance? Might have something to do with.... Ehhm.... YOU!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
aww feck, maxis is back .. didn't you hang yourself mate, yet? cos we need gore, before i make you goreshow, i get bored you see ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
happy 2021 also for the sluts and male whores i hate on diffirent sites .. happy 2021... and may isis and al qaeda victor in europe and only europe all over .. let's hope .. by than i may be gone to a better place .. i hope to hurt eu back .. he / she whom fits the shoe shall wear it ... the good ones on here i wish you all the best and much more than you are able to handle ... love ya ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
happy 2021 also for the sluts and male whores i hate on diffirent sites .. happy 2021... and may isis and al qaeda victor in europe and only europe all over .. let's hope .. by than i may be gone to a better place .. i hope to hurt eu back .. he / she whom fits the shoe shall wear it ... the good ones on here i wish you all the best and much more than you are able to handle ... love ya ..
Where have you been rigor? :Cheers:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Broadmoor by the sounds of it..l

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
wasting life, really .. trying to fight the dutch abt pestilence from them in return for info .. obfuscation, leaks of another to lies which upset me and me buggering around .. but slwoly locking off these sites, waiting for covid to be gone so i can fly away too .. new life and new start and a lot of old pple, i will abandon ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
hell's kitchen ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
wasting life, really .. trying to fight the dutch abt pestilence from them in return for info .. obfuscation, leaks of another to lies which upset me and me buggering around .. but slwoly locking off these sites, waiting for covid to be gone so i can fly away too .. new life and new start and a lot of old pple, i will abandon ..
Can’t you just fly out sooner than later? Quarantine measures are two weeks, unless that differs from where you are?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Can’t you just fly out sooner than later? Quarantine measures are two weeks, unless that differs from where you are?
yeah my government it's crappy intelligence gave me 10 months prison and probation 5 years... need to see a parole officer but may break that rule, just waiting for a fine i have to pay to not remove my dead parents their memories .. before i start to hurt some pple in brussels .. asap !

Sharona

white wine divorcee
hell's kitchen ..

What a miserable life u have.
reminds me, i started volunteering at the big homeless shelter on Huron ave. right now they have me serving bread and plastic wear, but being around these mostly men who r so vulnerable, real and egoless makes me think how hollow some of u men here must be in ur warm houses and cool cars.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
hell's kitchen ..

What a miserable life u have.
reminds me, i started volunteering at the big homeless shelter on Huron ave. right now they have me serving bread and plastic wear, but being around these mostly men who r so vulnerable, real and egoless makes me think how hollow some of u men here must be in ur warm houses and cool cars.
no shit ... i am an experiment that is leaking missy ... nazi's couldn't go worse, if it's alreadi up fbi cia .. than what .. trust me i do care more for poor than you'll ever do and did .. in the end .. i think i know it better than you on all the in's and out's ..

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter

you should write fiction poems for the new members.

welcome new members
Make sure you rep me

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

welcome new members
Make sure you rep me
i am sure your ego is bigger than your lips but smaller than your cock .. lmfao pisshole... don't hate afro's but yer a white niggerlip to me
keep kissing them white nignog
giphy.gif

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
some of you new members are missing teeth

I brought a new poster here last week, she thinks everyone here is in her home town only haha.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard

welcome new members
Make sure you rep me
i am sure your ego is bigger than your lips but smaller than your cock .. lmfao pisshole... don't hate afro's but yer a white niggerlip to me
keep kissing them white nignog
giphy.gif

That is not real. those lips