Welcome Guest!!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You do care, nothing wrong with saying so.
. No, I don't care. I post what I post regardless of what the lamer thinks or does.
What my wonderment is,
. is
Why does BTF feel he needs more pets?
. Is he bored with his menagerie
or has he a growth is always best philosophy, and
. is there a profit motive which I suspect since his kind are always profit (that meaning money)
motivated.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Is there better work than helping stray sheep? (tearsrundowncheek smiley)
Actually, in the whole scope of everything that exists in the universe when it comes to spiritual work, no.

It's because of suckers like you that we thought "man, it's gonna be awesome to fuck up this whole thing called free will". Beam me down, Scotty.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Actually, in the whole scope of everything that exists in the universe when it comes to spiritual work, no.

It's because of suckers like you that we thought "man, it's gonna be awesome to fuck up this whole thing called free will". Beam me down, Scotty.
"we"? I'm so intreeg'd.

.Is ranc an evil Alien.
Toon in and find out.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

"we"? I'm so intreeg'd.

.Is ranc an evil Alien.
Toon in and find out.
Evil aliens are also part of the we, but not necessarily the whole we

You see, life NEEDS fuck-ups. Otherwise, the righteous would have nothing interesting to do

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Lady approaches @Holliday1881 at the supermarket line.

- Excuse me sir, you can't do that.

- What?

- Put all those extra bags in with your groceries. You're already getting the bags free to put your groceries in.

-Ahhh, that? These baggies are very useful, I use them to pick up dog poop, dispose of smallie guts, those stink to high heavens ya know. And to put garbage too, of course. And besides, these probably cost what? A cent each?

-No sir, they're biodegradable. They cost around 50 cents each. And I appreciate your finding our bags so useful, but unfortunately you can have them at will, only to put your groceries inside. You can't get extra bags here at the cashier counter for other uses. Only to put groceries bought here.

-Ok then, I understand.

Holliday starts putting just a single item inside each bag. The lady can't believe her eyes.

-Sir, I'm sorry, you can't do that either. It's clear you can put more than one item in each bag. This is not allowed.

-Would you like to bag my groceries for me then, missy?

-No sir, I'm sorry, this line is for customers who prefer to bag their groceries themselves.

-EXACTLY!

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="RANCIDMILKO ™

-EXACTLY!
[/QUOTE]

If you act quickly you may still be able to spit out the hook.

j/s

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Hi, Mike! Welcome! What brings you to Bastard Factory? How did you hear about us?

I hope you have a very pleasant posting experience! If you have any issues or questions, feel free to pm myself or any other mod.

Have a great Memorial Day!!!
Hey, I was thinking of one called Klee O'Shea, and it would only talk in cliches.

. What you think?
Don't tell. I may use it here.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Quit being so cowardly or shy whatever. SIGN THE FUCK UP! over 20 lurkers right now. Make BF GREAT AGAIN.