Welcome... knife wielder

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's what this place is in a nutshell ...should be the 'Rainbow farts factory' ...positive react emoticons God forbid we disagree, whining to the owner ( not pointed at you Shampy, honest to God I'm not fighting that's all I need is another lovely message from BF ) This is like a rehab for bruised ouchsies, bunch of kids in a safety fence lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Knife wield away big guy...you're about the edgiest thing on here :LMAO::LMAO:

74Eto7S.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d just ignore him but it doesn’t work properly I’m afraid... That shit is all he does and it’s really become tedious for me anyway lol... How are you ole finger?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what this place is in a nutshell ...should be the 'Rainbow farts factory' ...positive react emoticons God forbid we disagree, whining to the owner ( not pointed at you Shampy, honest to God I'm not fighting that's all I need is another lovely message from BF ) This is like a rehab for bruised ouchsies, bunch of kids in a safety fence lmao
I fail to see your argument about ratings in a positive way, every post was met by a shit, gay, dislike rating regardless of content but just because of arguments so we see everything with neg ratings...

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Are you reading all of this, BF???

I've had a successful forum for 15 years now and I guarantee you if ANY member posted like KW I would first warn them, THEN PERMABAN THEM.

How is KW helping this board, BF? PLEASE! School me!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
"I've got a successfuL forum", "I run a forum perfectly", "I make money on my forum via ads", "Iiiiiii"..... STFU about treetrimming boards.

We don't ban... KW is not helping this board, but he's got you all riled up. Ignore him wtf?... He's done here IMO and will faze himself out.

Soooooo much unhappiness.

Check it out... Our Meltdown/Assbox is for the trolling/arguing/hit and run, no content adding trash posters. I prefer to see them locked away in our basement for as long as they want to stay. Keeping it off the main board is the goal as we're not a troLL board.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Great response, bro. I expect nothing better from you! Carry on!

You're kidding yourself thinking this isn't a troll board... you need new spectacles!

And basements can't be seen unless you're in one. YOUR basement is viewable to EVERYONE.

EVERYONE sees KW's drivel... I'm sure that promotes this board!
up.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What's the big deal,just don't read his shit and also think about your self and your one liners- - - - - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I fail to see your argument about ratings in a positive way, every post was met by a shit, gay, dislike rating regardless of content but just because of arguments so we see everything with neg ratings...

lol we were being dickheads with it (: and big whoop anyhoo, that's life, personally I don't need positive reinforcement therapy it's like this place has training wheels so we don't fall and boo boo's ..my God I'm afraid to post anything in the way I do for fear someone will cry ...but fuck who the hell am I ...just'a 'taker' LMFAO pure jokes !

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"I've got a successfuL forum", "I run a forum perfectly", "I make money on my forum via ads", "Iiiiiii"..... STFU about treetrimming boards.

We don't ban... KW is not helping this board, but he's got you all riled up. Ignore him wtf?... He's done here IMO and will faze himself out.

Soooooo much unhappiness.

Check it out... Our Meltdown/Assbox is for the trolling/arguing/hit and run, no content adding trash posters. I prefer to see them locked away in our basement for as long as they want to stay. Keeping it off the main board is the goal as we're not a troLL board.

I reported a few members when they were relentlessly trolling my image threads OUTSIDE of the meltdown area and not a damn thing happened to them. Why not?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 74150, member:

Nobody can annoy another person unless that other person allows theirself to get annoyed.
[/QUOTE]

Is that like saying nobody can get hit by a train until the train hit's them,yeah I think that's it - - - - - - -:TrainWreck:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard