Welcome... knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
We-Investigated-Ourselves.jpg

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
In police departments they keep the worst police and get rid of the best. The same thing happens on forums. The worst members stay and the best members get kicked out.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Nobody wants to answer me as to why nothing happened when a few members kept trolling and spamming my image threads OUTSIDE of the meltdown section. I reported their posts and nothing was done about it. And yes, they were clearly trolling.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Nobody wants to answer me as to why nothing happened when a few members kept trolling and spamminglet my image threads OUTSIDE of the meltdown section. I reported their posts and nothing was done about it. And yes, they were clearly trolling.
Tattletale ....Let me show you some respect Poindexter
200w.webp
you get NOTHING ....fucking cellar dweller
200w.webp

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
shun
/SHən/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

verb

1. persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
    "he shunned fashionable society"
    synonyms:avoid, evade, eschew, steer clear of, shy away from, fight shy of, recoil from, keep away from, keep one's distance from, give a wide berth to, have nothing to do with, leave alone, not touch;
    snub, give someone the cold shoulder, cold-shoulder, ignore, turn one's back on, cut, cut dead, look right through;
    reject, rebuff, dismiss, brush off, turn down, spurn, disdain, refuse, decline, repudiate, ostracize;
    informalgive someone the brush-off, tell someone where to get off, put down, freeze out, stiff-arm;
    informalknock back, send to Coventry;
    informalgive someone the bum's rush, give someone the brush;
    informalsnout;
    informalgive someone the go-by
    "he shunned publicity"

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
MB did you make a wrong turn and think you are in the English 1 class room - - - - - - - -:StaleStory:

PS - You should start learning Spanish - - - - - -

Last edited:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Like I said before, I give people many chances to be decent, but once they prove to me they're a real scumbag shit talking piece of shit, it's over. You're going on ignore.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You want to be decent and get along then great. You want to be a shit talking stupid ass then forget it. I have no time for you.